[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend wants me to convert to judaism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1461309558924.png (128KB, 239x327px) Image search: [Google]
1461309558924.png
128KB, 239x327px
I've been dating my girlfriend for 4 years and marriage has come up. We both pretty much agreed we want to marry each other but she said because of her family and her personal beliefs, she could only marry a Jewish man so she wants me to convert to Judaism.

I'm from from a Catholic family but I would classify myself as probably an agnostic atheist but I'd be willing to convert, I don't give a fuck. The main problem is, she said I needed to get circumcised too.

I don't want to get circumcised, I'm quite happy with my package. My foreskin has never been a problem with me, it's very flexible and visually appealing. Keeps my situation nice and moist, I like it. I asked her if she disliked my penis or something and she said no but it's a Jew thing, it shows my commitment.

I'm quite conflicted now, I don't know what to do. I love her but...I'm quite fond of my dick as it is. I don't want to change it. What do I do?
>>
Take your girlfriend and climb in the oven, fucking kike lover
>>
Have a very serious conversation about what you're willing to do down there and about whether that's non-negotiable, for both you and her. Absolutely do not do anything rash. It could also help to do some research and ultimately speak to a rabbi or someone to see if you must be circumcised to be accepted into the faith.

This is a big thing to talk about so treat it the way it is and make her understand how important your side is to you, and listen to her and make sure you understand how important her side is to her. Hopefully you can reach an agreement and make a decision without any regrets, but that might not be the case.
>>
Depends. If you can get it done at a hospital then I think you should do it. If it's like with babies where a rabbi does it and sucks your dick, fuck that.
>>
fake your own circumcision
>>
>>17569839
>If it's like with babies where a rabbi does it and sucks your dick, fuck that.
Wait, what? This is a thing?
>>
>>17569860
in some extremist sects of judaism, yes
>>
File: bean.jpg (732KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bean.jpg
732KB, 3000x2000px
>>17569816
>My foreskin has never been a problem with me, it's very flexible and visually appealing
>foreskin
>visually appealing
I understand your position about not wanting to mess with your genitals, but lets be real here.
>>
>>17569879
Found the jew
>>
>>17569879
With my foreskin down my dick looks like a circumcised dick but not dried out and without the scarring. How is that not visually appealing?
>>
>>17569891
dried out and scarring? What dicks have you been looking at?
>>
>>17569896
All circumcised dicks have a circumcision scar because you know, they cut a piece of your dick off.
>>
I wouldn't do it but mainly because converting to any religion would be a lie, if she loves you she will marry you either way despite your religion.

If she won't marry you because of religion she simply doesn't love you
>>
If you do this the relationship will never work
>>
>>17569915
Let me add to this how jewish is she?
Does she celebrate every single holiday?
Does she only eat kosher food?
You get where I am coming from, how religious is she really if she wants you to convert and you're not going to get a new religion out of it since you now participate in jewish traditions all you're doing is cutting your foreskin off just for the heck of it.
>>
>>17569901
yeah its cut but I don't see any scarring, and what did you mean by dried out?
>>
If anyone ever told me they wouldn't want to marry me because I'm not part of their religion I'd say good riddance.

Either you love me the way I am and we get married or it's though luck and we go on our merry ways looking for a better fit.

Imagine this with any other situation
>I'd marry you but you'd have to lose/gain 10 pounds
>I'd marry you but you have to get rid of your brown jackets
>I'd marry you but you'll have to earn french beforehand
You'd ask the other person if they are joking because it doesn't make any sense, those requirements shouldn't deter marriage sure they can ask for it to happen but making a requirement out of it just seems so weird.

That being said you being a jew shouldn't even matter, in the jewish religion any child born from a jewish mother is a jew by default so your kids will be jewish no matter what there shouldn't even be a problem with your religion since the fathers religion is irrelevant
>>
>>17569816
if she loved you, she would not ask you to mutilate your dick
i mean, im cut, but mine was done at birth. i have no memory of it, and i have never seen my dick any other way than it is now. im not mad about it at all, but i think it would be pretty fucked to have your dick hacked up while youre an adult.
>>
>>17569932
this.
After 4 years of relationship she says she wants to marry someone jewish; well, then why not date one .. ? My brother married one all she asked him is to do at the marriage some rituals and thats it; no conversion.
But I dont think its about religion, but its about her bullshit. Also, if I was in your position: Convert, yes, since I would love her and wont give a shit about religion (just for the marriage) and second thing, I would not let touch my penis at this age. It will take a lot of time and pain to ever feel anything down there. If everything does not go well: you will be a divorced "jew", whos dick is mutiliated.
>>
>>17569896
The foreskin protects your penis. When your penis is exposed to the air for long periods of time, it's common for them to dry out. This isn't the case for all of them but it's much more common than with uncircumcised guys.
>>
File: 1472726445420.jpg (19KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
1472726445420.jpg
19KB, 288x415px
>>17569816
If I was you I'd call the wedding off. No way I'm fucking cutting anything out of my penis and becoming a jew.
>>
File: 1444732403439.jpg (81KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1444732403439.jpg
81KB, 500x482px
fuck that shit you jew lover
>>
>>17569941
>scarring
either it's very close to your glans our about 1/3 to 1/2th down the shaft.
it's noticeable from the different colors of the inner and outer foreskin.
>and what did you mean by dried out?
glans is grey-ish and dry with rough skin instead of red and rather moist from being covered by the skin.
it's also way more sensitive and not just some stump of flesh.

>>17569816
if you can get married without being cut, then do what you what.
if you have to be cut, RUN FOR THE HILLS.
also ask she'd want potential baby-boys of yours to have cut.
if yes, RUN FOR THE HILLS.
>>
Traditionally, the woman will always marry into the family of the man. If she can't marry someone who doesn't belong to her religion, she should convert to being a Catholic.

That aside, I bet she wouldn't be happy if you told her you wouldn't marry her unless she had her genitals mutilated. Doing so later in life can have serious consequences.
>>
Tomas you should have told me Steph wanted this from you..
>>
>>17570222
>and not just some stump of flesh
ok this is getting a bit carried away don't you think? I really hate these cut vs uncut debates, its so fucking dumb.
>>
File: 1462845780115.png (105KB, 425x444px) Image search: [Google]
1462845780115.png
105KB, 425x444px
> getting your dickskin sliced off for a woman
> a jewish woman

Jesus christ goy, what are ya doin?
>>
Tell her you'll do it if she has her clitoris excised. If she's legit willing (like under anasthesia at a hospital) go ahead and get your dick clipped and marry her. Otherwise, don't. Been wondering a lot lately how much sensation I missed out on by being circumsized at birth.
>>
>>17569816
10 years from now while you're cuddling she'll go "lol i'm not even jewish I just didn't like your ant eater penis"
>>
File: 1471642662057.png (100KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1471642662057.png
100KB, 292x257px
>>17569816
>>>17569816
>10 years from now while you're cuddling she'll go "lol i'm not even jewish I just didn't like your ant eater penis"
>>
Your foreskin isn't going to wake up one day and decide to leave you.

Put your foreskin before your woman.
>>
>>17570371
>Tell her you'll do it if she has her clitoris excised.
nah, just get the clitoral hood removed. it's the same as the foreskin.

isn't judaism the most feminist religion out there?
being a proper member of the faith is passed down by the mothers, and the boys have to get half their dick amputated because reasons.
heaven on earth for manhaters.
>>
>>17569816
I talked to a guy recently who was super anti male circumcision. He said he couldn't have an orgasm because of his jewish grandfather's decision to cut off the most sensitive parts of his cock. If you get one, maybe you can ask them to leave it long or something but I wouldn't risk it.
>>
>>17570406
Maybe if op gets his foreskin removed, he can send it to your friend who lost his.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.