[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to have someone love you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: wiener.jpg (42KB, 416x500px) Image search: [Google]
wiener.jpg
42KB, 416x500px
Not like a family member, but a proper boyfriend/girlfriend.

I've been successful in terms of career, but have not yet had the experience of having somebody love me. Do you often think during the day about the fact that the other person is thinking of you?

Bonus points if you've had an unrequited lover.
>>
I imagine it feels like my shoujo manga.
>>
I don't know. I never really paid attention when they did.
>>
Unrequited love:
You don't even care. It's a bit of an ego boost though.

Requited love:
Makes you feel happy.
>>
ive had unrequited on both sides. never had anything mutual though.
>>
Early on it's like a crush. Obsessive and you feel giddy and happy. Later on it's more calm, you don't think about them as often but they make you really happy and content and just feel good to be around. It takes work to maintain the relationship though, in the same way that it takes work to get into one. Being in love and growing together is a choice and you choose to make it every day with your actions, and so does your partner.

>Do you often think during the day about the fact that the other person is thinking of you?
Nothing so meta as that. You think about them, but usually not about them thinking about you. You might wonder what they're up to or if they miss you as much as you miss them right now, but that's generally the extent of things along that lines. More often it's thinking about talking with them or doing something you enjoy with them, maybe something sexy or just cuddling or video games or a date you have planned later. A lot of the time it's just thinking about them in general, which makes you feel really good unless things have been fighting recently in which case it makes you feel kind of bad or sometimes both.
>>
>tfw the girl you fell in love with says i love you too

gave me butterflies m8. too bad she didnt mean it, she took it back about 6 months after

ignorance is bliss
>>
>>17569518
This.

I had a girl in high maintain a blog about me and how much she loved me. I had my own hashtag. I didn't even care about the girl. I thought about testing her relationship with her boyfriend recently by seeing if she would fuck me if I made a move.

Returned love and given love is the best feeling in the world. It can make the shit around your entirely disappear and it can make you fucking insane.
>>
>>17569485

its kind of amazing. i mean you could go out and score an uggo and thats not bad, but having someone (even if still 'beneathe' you) that you consider to be of value just love you... its pretty hardcore.

i love being a pursuer. i usually aim higher than myself and love just making someone feel like the center of my universe.

but it really makes me miss being the center of someone elses universe. to know that everything they did that day was just cuz they like you. to know you're going to pick dinner, and waht you watch, and what you do, and they dont mind paying for it cuz just seeing you be happy about steak makes them happy.

i cant explain it beyond that. it just feels nice to be appreciated like that, and i miss it.
>>
File: 1470624745577.jpg (59KB, 497x518px) Image search: [Google]
1470624745577.jpg
59KB, 497x518px
Feels bad because as soon as things are stable and they're secure with me, I lose interest and end up blowing things up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.