[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>said she used to party and sleep around a bit but wants to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (163KB, 307x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163KB, 307x247px
>said she used to party and sleep around a bit but wants to slow down and settle with you

I didn't know how to feel after hearing this.
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1000x1500px
>>17569314
I've only done oral stuff with one other girl, and never any PIV. Am I in the wrong for just planning on staying with this current one for a few months to get it over with?
>>
File: tumblr_nic8gbOGSO1u27pz3o1_1280.jpg (184KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nic8gbOGSO1u27pz3o1_1280.jpg
184KB, 1280x544px
>>
>>17569314
Ask her to clarify?
Its okay to be confused about that. It could mean both good and bad things so I have no idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 238x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 238x238px
>>17569345
She said she felt bad, because she would go from guy to guy "looking for something" and that she feels so "attached" to me over only about a month because I'm so "sweet" to her.
>>
>>17569354

Oh no...I wasn't even going to post from your original post, it was just something that can happen. But this post, this post right here...her words...that's the ultimate red flag of all time
>>
>>17569354
Sounds genuine?
It's good to look back on those days fondly, but if she recognizes the whirlwind nature of it all then that's very good. Ultimately she figured out it was not ideal.
"Settle with you" is also a bit ambiguous, as that could just means shes happy with you as you are. Luckily we're in an era where marriage is no longer expected so enjoy it, most you might have to consider is living together. But this is something to think about after several months to a year.
Not gonna lie, your girl probably sucked a dong for a drug of choice or some other shameful act. But if she has shame about it, then you're good.
>>
>>17569328

Xavier Gaspard is sexy

But all in all, I wouldn't be afraid. People fuck more than you think.
>>
>and sleep around a bit

I don't get with no whore

Virgin QT's only
>>
>ex party girl trash is getting older and losing her looks
>possibly in debt from not working and partying
>taken literal miles of dick from random chads and tyrones
>wants to settle down with some loser

She's only using you as a provider. She'll jump ship as soon as Chad comes along.
>>
>>17569314
wow thats so adorable and sexy, ive always wanted a girl to settle for me and be her consolation prize
>>
>>17569354
>>17569370
this

>has history of 'looking for something'
>is attached to you simply because you're "sweet"

imagine how many other guys were "sweet" to her
>>
>>17569840
She says it's only been "6 or 7" guys, and she makes more than me currently.
>>
>>17569314
People change.
Though not as much as they'd like to pretend.
>>
>>17569314
wait a minute OP. You say she wants to slow down or did she make the decision sometime ago and stopped already? Big difference
>>
>>17570509
you're lucky. my exgf told me something similar, but her numbers were +15 with guys, and +6 with girls. and I'm sure mine was much younger than yours.

Still sounds like a red flag, pay attention to other things she says
>>
>>17570520
It sounds like she said she wanted to make whoever her next partner was was an actual boyfriend.
>>
>>17569314
Basically, shes had enough fucking hot guys, realized shes getting old/aging and is no longer a catch and is quickly looking for some stable looser faggot who will pay for her shit.

She will probably cheat on you sometime within the relationship also.
>>
>>17569314

"a bit"

The devil is in the details OP. Whenever you hear a general word of phrase like this, you need to make sure that you know fully what that means.

A bit to here may mean lol only thirty guys played in my poop chute. Or it may mean that I got drunk a bit and made out every once in a while with people in clubs, but nothing further.

Expect her to lie when confronted. There are very few people in life who own who they are.
>>
>>17571170
had one that used quite a few and a lot and when pressed admitted to over 50 but less than 100. WTF. She was 26 years old
>>
This is pretty much how I explained myself to my girlfriend. How do women take this information?

She met me at the end of my party phase, and effectively made me want to settle down.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.