[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You know anon, when I was your age i'd go to concerts...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 474177.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
474177.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>You know anon, when I was your age i'd go to concerts... and friend's houses... and things like that...
>You ever think about doing things like that?
My dad said this to me. What do
>>
>>17569079
Go to concerts of bands you like. You will probably find similar people there. My son met his current girlfriend at a concert.
>>
Tell him you aint into that pleb shit
>>
He's worried about you. He might not know exactly how to help, but he does care. That's the good news.

>What do
Follow his advice. Figure out what you like doing, what are you passionate about OP? Tell us all your hobbies or things you'd like to try doing. And we'll help figure out where you can meet people. If you're in high school/college still clubs are a great resource in particular.
>>
>>17569079
>but he does care.
Not OP, but I'm agreeing with this anon's comment.
You are one of the lucky ones.
>>
File: nah.jpg (27KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
nah.jpg
27KB, 400x299px
>>17569079
my dad does the same thing. I go to school and I work, most of my friends left for universities so I dont go out much anymore. I still go out and do those things on occasion and he lights up, but ill still hear about if im doing anything with anyone all the time
If hes got nothing better to do than poke around in my life ill assume his is just as boring
>>
File: 1467666844703.gif (250KB, 191x184px) Image search: [Google]
1467666844703.gif
250KB, 191x184px
>>17569084
>tfw chick got a little touchy feely at a Rise Against concert in Philly
>i was 16, she was deffo drunk
>no idea what i was doing
>crowd swallowed her back up and I never saw her again
>>
>>17569140
>If hes got nothing better to do than poke around in my life ill assume his is just as boring
This is usually the answer. He doesn't want you to have a boring life like his, especially during the wilder and uninhibited years.
No responsible father wants to think of their kid as another cog, being fashioned for the corporate machine.
>>
>just go to concerts bro!

I recently went to a concert for one of my favorite bands. It was bland as fuck. Highly overrated
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.