[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression and Anxiety after Losing Virginity in a Hookup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: OUTOFTHEBOXBITCH.jpg (601KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
OUTOFTHEBOXBITCH.jpg
601KB, 1500x1500px
I am a 20 year old male who recently lost his virginity during a hookup.
>Meet a qt at a party and get her number
>We hang out a couple days later and grab food, really good vibes
>I tell her we should hang out again, and she says she wants to chill the next day again.
>am supposed to hang out with her at 12ish and expect to make out and cuddle.
>She comes to my place drunk so I decide it's best to walk her to her place and put her to sleep.
>We get there, I get enticed to take some shots, I get kinda fucked up.
>End up on bed and start making out.
>She eventually starts grabbing the johnny, but i stop her several times, before i cave.
>We briefly have sex, but i can't stay hard because I'm nervous and got whiskey dick.
>We stop for a while and go outside and talk about random stuff.
>When we come back in we are right back at it.
>We go back at it and the same occurrence happens and we stop again.
>I ask her what she wants
>Says she wanted to sleep with me since we met
>I tell her I am looking for a relationship in all of this
>She says she wants to fix herself first
>We both end up cuddling and going to bed
>Cuddle in the morning as well and hang out, grab pizza.
>I leave and tell her we should hangout again soon.
>2 days later I get a message saying she wants to come over
>I say, it's fine if she just wants to chill
>She never comes through
>We message a bit during the week, but the responses are very cold and dead ended

Cont:
>>
>>17568836

Cont:

I have been experiencing the worst anxiety after this situation. I heavily regretted it immediately afterwards and wanted to date this girl really badly. I started by doing everything I can from running to going to the gym. I can barely eat, have trouble sleeping and concentrating. This issue is heavily cutting in on my ability to do schoolwork. I have this pounding feeling in my heart and I am filled with dread. I’ve drank and smoked so much, and even sparked a bit to help heal myself, but none of it is working. In my mind, my logic says to get over it and move on, because she was never looking for anything more. But my emotions are telling me that I should keep hope up and that we can have a chance to be together.

Has anyone else been through this? Is it common for a guy? What steps should I take forward: keep hope up, or move on? If I should keep hope up, what steps forward should I take? And if not, what steps can I take to move on?
>>
>its fine if u just want to chill

seriously nigger? are you gay or something?
>>
>>17568837
>anxiety caused ED
>anxiety caused eating disorder
>anxiety caused insomnia
>anxiety caused concentration issues
>anxiety driven substance abuse
>anxiety caused intrusive thoughts
Gee boss does this sound normal? any pattern you're seeing?

Go to the doctor/therapist, anxiety is an actual problem that will eat you alive and needs actual help. Also "sparking a bit" is not good for you or heal you, it just pushes your problems to the side for a minute don't listen to hippies.
>>
>>17568853
This.
>>
>>17568837
I believe sex is meant for permanently committed partnerships so yes I think your anxiety surrounding sharing intimacy and being ghosted is natural.

Learn the lesson and dont hook up any more. Sex is glue don't hurt yourself by doing it with strangers.
>>
>>17569844
This.

Every time I hook up with somebody, I get really bad anxiety and depression. I get obsessed with that person too, even if they're a total piece of shit.

Not sure how dudes just do random hook ups all the time
>>
>>17568836
>got whiskey dick.
Pro tip for you OP because I've been in your shoes before.

It's not whiskey dick. It's always just anxiety. I used that excuse before and it makes you look even more pathetic than just admitting you're anxious as fuck. As long as you aren't literally blacked out puking on the floor gasping for air, you don't have whiskey dick.

You actually missed a golden opportunity you had. You need to take things slow, and surprisingly some girls are willing to be fuckbuddies with guys that have anxiety issues in bed as long as they're trying (as strange as it sounds, it happened to me). She was willing to stay with it and instead you sperged out.

Better luck next time.
>>
I asked her if she wanted to chill sometime today, waiting for the response. But I think I'll just try to get an upfront answer and if she doesn't want to, then I'll have my answer. Appreciate the advice, I'm taking steps to heal, but it's still a pain right now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.