[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you understand if someone is attracted to you by his/her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Can someone that has knowledge/experience or whatever on this subject help me out? I started taking some classes recently and there's a girl that I guess I am attracted to, and I have noticed something, you could call it strange about her movements.

I will post any relevant info you might ask, I am just not typing it in advance because I am kinda in a hurry.
>>
>>17568142
selfbump
>>
please respond...
>>
Yes, you can.

"something strange in her movements" doesn't mean she likes you though. You can't expect anyone to figure out whether she's attracted to you or not from that, do you?
>>
>>17568237
I don't really, and I am really trying to find a chance to get to talk to her and see what happens.

What made me come to this conclusion was that I entered the classroom first both 3 times, and she always sat next to me, even though she had another choice.

She took glances at what I was writing (probably an exaggeration of mine), as well as sometimes mimicking my position (e.g. I leaned on the desk, she did too, etc).

I can't tell what's going on, but idk, today after our class ended, I stayed a few minutes to copy something "deemed unnecessary" by our teacher, and she did too, as soon as I started doing so (before our class had ended).
>>
>>17568142
>Can you understand if someone is attracted to you by his/her body language?
You can tell whether they're at ease or not, aroused or not, and so on.

>c-can you tell me whether I will succeed or n-not before I attempt t-to d-d-d-d...date!?
No. Just grow a pair and ask her.
>>
>>17568281
We haven't really talked about something senpai, just about stupid things and all of that mostly when other people where present. When would be a good chance to talk to her?

I guess you could tell that shes in a bit higher league than I am, but again does it make any difference or is it a social construct?
>>
>>17568321
>What would be a good chance to talk to her?
Anon, the solution to the problem is not reverse-engineering social norms in order to find the right thing to say or when to say it. Just try.

>She's in a bit higher league
The fact that it is a social construct doesn't mean it won't make a difference. However, unless the gap is real fucking huge (such as you being deformed and ugly, or incredibly poor), it won't make a difference.
>>
>>17568344
Before we got into class today, we were waiting outside. Our other classmates was sitting directly in front of her, and they were chatting. Then I came in, saluted everyone (it's a pretty small room were we wait for the other classes to end, and we all know each other), and sat across her. She was talking glances at me, and then before we got into our class (the other guy wasn't today with us) she whispered something to him (they knew each other before hand, bc they had taken classes together before I came there). Plus the other one is pretty much a taller version of me you could tell, which makes him more attractive than me (I am no fucking midget, just shorter than him/average height).

>The fact that it is a social construct doesn't mean it won't make a difference. However, unless the gap is real fucking huge (such as you being deformed and ugly, or incredibly poor), it won't make a difference.

The gap isn't that huge, I am a 7, maybe 7+ and shes an 8 I guess.
>>
>>17568372
Love, or more general attraction, isn't as focused on physical features as one might think. As long as you're relatively clean and relatively employed / an active member of society, your claim stands as tall as anybody else's. What always sells, however, is confidence; which is acquired not by faking it / reading about it, but through experience.

Go out of your comfort zone this time, and if she says yes you got that.
Go out of your comfort zone this time, and if she says no you've learned what doesn't work for the next girl.
Don't go out of your comfort zone and you've lost the girl regardless.

>tl;dr be clean and active member of society, make the first move
>>
>>17568395
>As long as you're relatively clean
I'm a fucking hygiene autist
>Wash face every time I feel it greasy
>Bath every day
>Use light perfume

I definitely don't sit ass, and I have raised somewhat my confidence over the past few months by trying (and failing pretty much).

To hell I suppose, I'll try approaching her tomorrow in class. Thanks anon, if you have any final words it would be a pleasure.
>>
>>17568436
>Start slow, keep it slow, but steady.

If at any and all points any form of anxiety starts settling in, such as in thoughts like
>Am I expected to do ______?
>Did she mean something by ______?
breath and relax. It's highly, highly unlikely that you're gonna be doing some UNIQUE kind of wrong.

You're fine.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.