[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of fucking acne?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: feels.jpg (387KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
387KB, 2400x2400px
Help me 4chan. How do I get rid of acne? I'm 22 and still have acne on my face. I've used exfoliants, I change my pillow cases pretty often, wash my face twice a day and I'm suspecting that it has something to do with my habits.

What food should I eat more? What should I avoid or stop?

All advices are welcome.
>>
>>17567794
Accutane
>>
File: B&A.png (2MB, 3200x900px) Image search: [Google]
B&A.png
2MB, 3200x900px
>>17567794

pic related is me. before and after Tretinoin, a face cream that makes acne peel off. unfortunately it doenst cure acne, just get rid of it, so i still wasnt able to eat most foods, i couldnt touch my face, and spent most of my day applying moisturizers or this or that to help combat acne.

i took accutane and now i look like the 'after' pic 24/7. its changed my life.
>>
>>17567794
Do this:

>wash your face with cold water every time it feels sweaty
>wash your hair more often
>replace all drinks with water
>drink more water
>stop smoking and drinking booze
>stop masturbating
>stop eating shit like candy, chips and pizza
>eat more vegetables
>stop touching your face
>>
avoid dairy products and anything that contains milk, cocoa, coffee. eat more vegetables, mostly carrots or get some medicine that contains benzoili peroxydum or tetracyclini. now i'm just waiting to get the retinoids therapy but i don't know if you can get these everywhere
>>
150 to 250 mg of zinc per day
4000 UI to 10,000 UI of Vitamin D per day
should see good improvement after a few weeks

accutane low dose, long term; 10mg every two or three days, side effects are negligible, the clearing effects are extremely powerful.

stop fapping/having sex in general, this is extreme but many guys notice improvement
>>
It's possible you may be washing it too much. Sometimes overwashing causes the natural oils to become unbalanced. I always seem to break out after exfoliating, myself. Stress is bad for it too.

A dermatologist would really know best, though.
>>
File: 1256164582668.jpg (821KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1256164582668.jpg
821KB, 1100x1600px
>>
>>17567794
See a fucking medical professional to start. Your skin is the largest organ of your body it's smart to get checked out by a dermatologist every so often.

General advice mine has given me

>no dairy
>cut out sweets as much as possible
>smoking (cigarettes) if you do doesn't help

Also you might be washing your face/showering too much, but really again the only person that can tell you this stuff accurately is a dermatologist.
>>
>>17568323
>cut out sweets as much as possible
this is an important one that I don't see mentioned much. acne comes from bacteria. bacteria feeds on sugar. eat less sugar, have less acne.

if you have mainly chin zits, taking a vitamin B complex should help too. that used to work for me whenever the rest of my face looked ok but my chin looked like baghdad.

also if you're not already doing the pillowcase thing, start doing that. basically either change your pillowcase every day or lay a clean towel or cloth over your pillow every night. that way you're not re-depositing oil and bacteria and shit back onto your face every night.
>>
>>17567794
Have you tried not washing your face with soap more than once every 2 days only with good soap (dove is the worst shit ever made) ? Then putting body/face lotion Without Perfume without alcohol.
When you have acne you don't want to kill bacterias and shit, you want your skin to stop producing excess fat because it's irritated/removed by diverse agents. When it's in a normal state, it will be able to withstand peeling and shit.

> Me very dry skin and acne until age 23
>>
Can be due to candida albicans in the intestines and spicy food, just suggesting
>>
File: 1473888319726127191168.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1473888319726127191168.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
I had bad acne but ever sense I've been using these pads theyve helped alot and you can them at rite Aid or Safeway
>>
Step 1. Remove face
>>
>>17567816
you are attractive, please be my boyfriend
>>
File: aloha.jpg (1MB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
aloha.jpg
1MB, 1836x2448px
>>17568454

will you be my gf?
>>
>>17568454

pls respond
>>
File: pl0x.gif (992KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
pl0x.gif
992KB, 240x135px
>>17568500

Wut
>>
>>17568549

>tfw no gf
>>
mine was real bad and i went on accutane and it all cleared up. My problem was that before going on accutane i washed my face twice a day, exfoliated every so often but didnt moisturise and it dried my skin out so my body compensated with oil. Try staying hydrated and moisturising after each facial wash for like a month or something and if you see no change try and get an appointment with a derm asap
>>
Am 22 too. Went on Accutane in highschool. Best shit EVER. Cleared my insane cystic acne after a 5 month coarse. Though it also left me with perma dry lips... wooorth it. Go get some.
>>
Drink loads of fucking water, get GOOD sleep, and eat right.

Exfoliate your face 3 times a week, you'll be good. Benzoyl peroxide for when you have them.
>>
>>17567794
Go see a dermatologist, check for food allergies.
>>
File: 1383590717452.jpg (153KB, 1256x518px) Image search: [Google]
1383590717452.jpg
153KB, 1256x518px
>>17567794
>>17567876
>>17568268
/thread
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.