[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1448796889396.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1448796889396.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
I dont care about anything.
Im in my mid 20s with an OK job but im not sure its what i want to be doing. I have debated quitting many times but i can't bring myself to do it knowing i have nothing to leave it for.
I feel like i have no energy and generally don't want to do anything, even my hobbies are seeming more like chores lately.
Any advice for getting over this or what is wrong with me? I have been like this for a fair few months now and its actually getting worse.
>>
>>17567773

sometimes you dont realize how much something means to you until you dont have it.

take a break. take a vacation. even if you cant stop wroking take a break from everythign else with the intent. its al ot different than saying 'i want to work on stuff' and then sitting there thinking about how you should be but arent.

just take a break from it all. at least a week. then seee what you miss.

also try new stuff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYFI_z7SxSI
>>
I know how you feel, I work because I need to work but there is little to satisfaction. My hobbies feel alien to me and often I have no idea why I'm doing them at all. I just autopilot trough the week

Just such a lost feeling not knowing who I truly am and what I truly want. I feel only a constant pressure to keep up appearances. Do you also feel that whenever you are creating for a hobby or something that in no way can make you money it then feels like a waste of time?
>>
>>17567773
Travel as many places as you can. Help the world become better.
>>
>>17568047
Pretty much exactly this. Im doing the job because im scared of how quitting will look on my resume and affect further job applications as well as people's opinions of me (especially my parents).
I think the reason my hobbies seem so daunting now is because i lack the energy to do them which has in turn hit my self confidence pretty hard.
The root cause of all of this seems to be the sheer amount of uncertainty in my life at the moment. I don't know where im going, what i want to do or why. I have no desire to do anything and have started to actively avoid human contact outside of work.
>>
>>17568471
I've been feeling this way for a couple years. I don't have any advice because my situation hasn't changed. But wanted to respond to let you know you're not alone.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.