[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make myself more attractive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1472963303264.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472963303264.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I'm 21 and never had a gf.
I'm 6,1 Feet tall and look malnourished due to a sickness from my childhood. I got over the illness but never gained enough weight to not look like a skeleton.
Other than that I'm very hygienic and have longish hair.

Just general advice/tips, please. I know a detailed advice on my situation is impossible because I didn't post a picture.
>>
>>17567588

Unless you look really sick all the time, it shouldn't play against you so much. Do you thinks that's the only reason you have no girlfriend?
>>
>>17567588
Post a photo or we can't really help.

Promise not to bully, just giving advice.
>>
>>17567612
That might actually be a problem. My head is rather thin which is why I grew my hair out.
I believe it has to be appearance since I have quite a lot of friends.
My question was more intented in a "I'm a tall skeleton what do?" - way.

>>17567617
I'm sorry but I would rather not. But thank you.
>>
>>17567627

Wear a hat?

Not trying to be funny, just trying to get a feeling of what you want. How to dress? How to work on your game? What?
>>
>>17567588
Are we supposed to imagine how you look like with that vague description of yourself?
>>
Mmm I like em long haired. Skinny? Not so much though. Post pic anon.
>>
File: skeleton.png (42KB, 240x348px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.png
42KB, 240x348px
>>17567632
>>17567690
>>17567693
Just generally on how to fix my biggest flaw, my skeleton body.
>>
>>17567717
Eat. Literally just that. Eat a fucking lot.
>>
>>17567717
There are vitamins that help you eat.
>>
>>17567717

Yeah, if that's the problem, ask a nutritionist about the healthiest ways to gain weight.

Just don't hide behind your looks, you know? Don't blame them for everything.
>>
M8, gaining weight is very easy unless you have some health issue that prevents it. All you need to do is eat more (and, obviously, lift if you don't want to get skinnyfat). For more info go on /fit/ and read the sticky, it covers everything, from what and how much you should eat to exercises.

If you have a medical problem (like, you eat 5k calories a day and you can't gain any weight at all) then you must go to a doctor, we obviously won't be able to help you with it.
>>
>>17567729
I don't blame only my looks but I decided to fix them first because they are the biggest turn off.

>>17567736
I will read the sticky, thank you.
I used to have a pretty serious health problem, something with my heart, but it's not too bad anymore.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.