[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psycho Ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0006.jpg (37KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
37KB, 500x314px
There is a woman who had an affair with my husband years ago. Couple of times a year she sends him email to check in and say hello and says shes waiting to become "friends" again. How can I get this crazy monkey off our backs?? She completely ignores our request and legal letters that ask her to leave us alone. I need help.
>>
My ex used to scream at me, scratching me, punching my face and locking me outside the house.

I've got a new girlfriend now. It's been years but by word of mouth she still says foul things about me I guess?

She's really let herself go though, physically and she's degraded into a literal whore.

Meanwhile I'm planning a trip to the Amazon, with my new gf.

Sometimes you just let go of the past, let sad people stay sad and be happy for yourself. We are surrounded by other adults and we choose who we have in our lives.
>>
all she does is send e-mails? then he should change his e-mail address. done.
>>
>>17567177

A couple of times a year? Are you one of those women who tells perfectly calm people they need to "calm down"?
>>
She has also sent letters to his work with gifts. Asking for him to remember her.
>>
>>17567197
ew. he needs to mark that shit "return to sender" and put it right back in the mail. he should keep doing that til she gets a hint, if that ever happens.

is he doing that? if not, why? and why hasn't he changed his e-mail address?

do those legal letters you sent to her have any weight behind them? or are they just empty threats? maybe it's time to contact a lawyer and see what legal recourse you have.
>>
>>17567177
>>17567177
>our request and legal letters that ask her to leave us alone

Found the problem.

She keep doing because you keep responding. She wants attention, any kind of attention, and you keep giving it to her.

Ignore her entirely. Problem solved. People won't keep talking to themselves for long. Trust me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.