[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so hear me out on this. I have a girlfriend who's really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1188092797896.jpg (85KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
1188092797896.jpg
85KB, 864x717px
Okay so hear me out on this.
I have a girlfriend who's really sweet. Is completely everything I want, except she's very shy and doesn't really talk about her interests or anything. She's boring, but she's my type and super committed, but I always have to make the initiative or else we don't talk. She wants me to protect her and take care of her.
Then there's another girl who's really into me. She wants to go out with me, wants me to dump my current girlfriend. And she makes me feel amazing. She acts like she actually cares about me. She engages me in conversation and she takes initiative with me and leads me by the hand and she's exciting to talk to. She's cool and she makes me feel special, like I'm the only person in the world. And she wants to take care of me financially. But she does a lot of drugs, she's crazy into hardcore sex stuff like beating and such which kind of makes me uncomfortable.
Which one would you choose?
>>
both are shitty
i'd leave the gf and fuck the crazy whore and then not talk to neither one of them
>>
Oh, I forgot to mention.
My girlfriend is super cute and has a bit of a fanbase around her and the other girl is average and is in a relationship already, but still goes out of her way to initiate conversation with me every day.
>>
>>17566970
>is in a relationship
>talks with a guy in a relationship too
she doesn't want to fuck you, she just likes your attention
btw your current gf sounds boring af
>>
>>17566975
She wants to dump who she's with to get with me because her boyfriend ignores her and talks to her like once a day. And she's into me a lot. Like, I motivated her to get a job and all this shit, she talks to me like I'm her motivation for getting out of bed in the morning and she compliments me all the time like out of the blue. Like I could be talking and she tells me how much she likes hearing my voice. Or we could be camming and she says she really likes my smile. I've never gotten that kind of treatment before.
>>
>>17566950
Did you ever bother to talk to your girlfriend about how you feel about her lack of enthusiasm? How about you start there first, champ, before going for the drug addled hyperactive broad.
>>
>>17566983
Stop trying to convince us this girl is the one you want.
>>
>>17566987
Yeah I did, she said that's just they way she is and she can't change that.
>>17566988
I'm not, but she has so much more depth compared to my current girlfriend who's kind of an airhead.
>>
>>17566989
Sounds like you've made up your mind. Go break up with her man.
>>
There are a lot of things we could say about this but keep in mind one thing, do not pretend staying with the crazy one more than a few weeks (if you are lucky) because she will surely dump you for another one.
>>
>>17566983
lol you're dumb
good luck to ya tho you do sound naive
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.