[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend feels she isn't good enough etc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

We been together 4 months now, I'm her first boyfriend, I'm her first kiss and first everything beyond that to including sex.

She's always saying how perfect I am, how good I treat her, and how I spoil her, and how she wouldn't change me for the world, and she's written me cute letters and of her feelings etc. I've opened up to her about a lot of personal things, and so has she to me (like her low self esteem, her shitty past etc)

But sometimes she gets in this weird mood where it just feels like she wants to cause an argument. She will say a bunch of different reasons or excuses for why we can't be together. I got really annoyed and hurt and she could see that while I was in work and when I was out for a walk, she was begging to talk to me and how sorry she was and everything. And she feels all she does it treats me like a dick. Now saying we might just be better as friends, as we still see each other but we still hold hands and she still sends me cute pics at night and I told her friends don't do that you know.

Her friends tells me she wants to be with me but feels she treats me like a dick all the time. And then apparently some girl went behind her back and asked a new guy friend of hers out, so now she's stressing about that because she doesn't want to fall out with him, but I don't really understand what that has to do with me (and she isn't going out with him her sister and friend showed me messages where she is saying, she doesn't know what to do). I told her to tell him you just have a boyfriend but she's worried incase he gets 'funny' about it. It's like she is so worried about what other people think of her or something?

What do I do? she literally lives 1 minute away and I work in the local shop (we live in a pretty small village), I've cut all contact from her but it's not exactly hard to find me. And just for the record, she came in the shop and handed me a love letter the day after I asked her out, that's how we first got together.
>>
tons of red flags there. move away cautiously. she's fucking crazy op
>>
>>17566943
It does sound that way I know. When I asked her back out she just says she misses me and everything but don't know if she can do it. Her friend showed me messages between them two and she just says she doesn't know what to do anymore etc.

I really feel she needs to just pull her head out of her ass. She keeps trying to push these feelings away I might just make out I'm moving back to my old town maybe then she will grow up and realize if she keeps on she'll lose me for good.

But honestly that aside she is such a nice and caring person.
>>
She's batshit crazy. Get the fuck out of this before it hurts too much.
>>
Run like the wind OP. I once had a girlfriend like that. And after two years I decided enough was enough. She vowed she would kill herself if I left her. Not worth all the bullshit.
>>
>batshit crazy hur dur
>hes her first everything

Don't listen to these KHVs and NEETs OP, they are redpilled faggots who have some form of autism.

It's normal for a girl like that, it was like that with my ex, i was her first fuck and love and she did the love letters, getting mad at no apparent reason, sayin im too good for her, ect.

You could sit down one day with her and explain (if you wanted to give it another try with her) that all you want is loving emotions 24/7 and to not pay attention to what others think, what matters is what (you and her) think.

If you dont want her, then well goodluck with that.
>>
>>17566940
sounds like she cheated on you OP
>>
>>17567023
Nah she doesn't even have time for that lol, she's either working after studying or hanging with her friend and sister, both of which would tell me as I hang with them sometimes too.
>>
>>17567013
>It's normal for a girl like that
it really fucking isn't, you dipshit
>>
>>17567013
Awh it's almost cute how you think you're not an autistic neet. This shit really is not normal.
>>
File: apollo-deskslam(a).gif (27KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
apollo-deskslam(a).gif
27KB, 256x192px
A-actually. I feel like this towards my bf. I think he's perfect and I'm a big loser. He excels in everything and he's kawaii as fuck. I'm a 5/10 and I'm not able to hold conversations well. I feel extremely insecure but...I'm working on it!! If I'm not good enough, then I'm gonna work hard to be! Hoo-ha!

Just tell ur grill that you love her regardless and that if she feels THAT insecure she should do something about it. If she's fat, fucking work out. If she's dumb as rocks (like me kek), read. (PS: we've been together for like 3 years-ish)

The only thing I find as a red flag is why she's freaking out over her friend dating. Sounds pretty strange.
>>
>>17567073
>>17567082
She is litteraly going thru her highschool sweetheart phase. If you dont recognize this then you never had the puppylove experience in hs.
>>
>>17566940
>some girl went behind her back and asked a new guy friend of hers out, so now she's stressing about that because she doesn't want to fall out with him
>I told her to tell him you just have a boyfriend but she's worried incase he gets 'funny' about it. It's like she is so worried about what other people think of her or something?

she and this "guy friend" sound pretty suspicious tbqh
>>
>>17567028
All she needs is 10-15m.
You are the best person to cheat on because you are so sure of yourself.
>>
>>17566940
sounds a bit borderline-ish, doesn't it?
>>
>>17567141
I know I was at first but there is nothing for me to worry about she's told me and she also told me he's like 5'4 she wouldn't date anyone that short and she told her friend the same thing, and those two are like sisters she tells her everything, then she tells me.

I think it might be a self esteem thing, like if she loses another friend she beats herself up over it or something?
>>
>>17567355
>I know I was at first but there is nothing for me to worry about she's told me and she also told me he's like 5'4 she wouldn't date anyone that short and she told her friend the same thing, and those two are like sisters she tells her everything, then she tells me.

I'm gonna skip this rationalization and just point out that having sex once or twice and dating are two different things. Plus you seem to take memes on 4chan very seriously
>>
>>17567368
Lol well she hasn't had sex trust me, I know because they don't even hang out together outside of studying, she literally only hangs around with her friend who's a girl and her sister.

Trust its nothing to do with that, I said when she gets in this mood she just comes out with so many different reasons and this is just another.

Just the other day she was saying how much she misses me, and that she loves me, and before that (on the 7th) which is the date we first started going out, she writeen me a long ass message about how she wouldn't change me for anything etc. Her sister knows her fb pass anyway so if theres anything mysterious she'll tell me because she's getting pissed off with the way her sister is treating me too.

This is why I've just cut all contact, I've made out I'm moving back to my old town soon, so while she has her space and is alone, she can kick herself up the ass and stop being a bit of a cunt and be a girlfriend again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.