[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering leaving gf of 6 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: concorde.jpg (90KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
concorde.jpg
90KB, 818x960px
Need some opinions. I have been with my gf for 6 years. shes 24 im 28. we've never lived together as I work away and she doesn't want to be home alone while I'm gone. but she hardly stays over when I'm back either. I feel like I'm ready to move on and more and more recently have been thinking about sex with other girls. she's the sweetest girl, we get on great and never argue but I just feel that I'm wasting time as the relationship isn't really what I want atm...

TLDR; 6 year relationship, loyal loving gf, thinking of straying, should I stay or go?
>>
>>17566760

Just ask yourself if you can imagine yourself with this girl in five years. If yes, then don't break up. If no, then dump her. 6 years is a long time to be together in your 20s, it dragging on a dead, futureless relationship isn't worth it.
>>
>>17566769
thanks. I can imagine her being a great mother to my kids but I don't feel the same spark I felt with my ex and there's not really any passion in terms of ripping each others clothes off at any opportunity which I feel that I need in life. she's definitely a great partner for someone but Im not sure its me...
>>
>>17566779

Only millenial faggots think passion and looove and "happiness" is important.

You have a good woman, as you say. Just ask yourself: do you want a family? If yes, will she be a good wife and mother for your children? If this is also yes, then talk to her about your longterm plans and if she agrees, stay with her.

You know her, there is no drama and if she's willing, you can have a family with her.

What the fuck do you want more?

You just dont see the benefits it has beeing with her, but fantasies about the grass being greener somwhere else.

Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>17567387

you're totally right on a bunch of things, no drama and would definitely be a good mother for some kids.

I had a ltg before this one and she was pretty crazy, defo not wifey material but good in bed and I guess I'm missing that.

we don't really have much in common and I just have it in my head that there's another girl out there with more in common with me....
>>
>>17566760
>and there's not really any passion in terms of ripping each others clothes off at any opportunity which I feel that I need in life

You've been together 6 years. Very very very very few people have that kind of passion after 6 years, and if they do, it's them- not their partner- that's leading to them doing it.

I still say you should go through with it. Not for your sake, but for hers, because you're a person who gets off on the infatuation stages of a relationship, which is going to lead to lots of affairs and short relationships. You owe it to her not put her through that when she hasn't done anything especially wrong.

How long were you and your ex ripping each other's clothes off for? Also, keep in mind that you're no longer a horny teen.
>>
>>17566760
Im being the most honest i can be. If youre going to leave hop into the new life simultaneously or before you leave her. I know it sounds fucked but i did the honest thing with a girl and broke up with her and then set out on my own. Found myself lonely and without any girls to fuck. She just had to post a few pictures on a dating site and millions of dicks crammed into her inbox. I know it sounds selfish but im just giving you a tool that you can use to avoid alot of misery. I felt the same way you did when i left her. Trust me the other side gets tough for a while
>>
>>17567387
Your argument sucks dicks. Let's get reductive. Why not just hire a woman to carry your child, do IVF, and hire a very caring nanny to love your kids for you. You can screen both for the best traits you wish to expose your progeny to.

I feel sorry for you if you live your life by a preordained bulleted list.
>>
>>17568075

I appreciate the advice bro, couldn't do that to her though she's been loyal for years while I've been in the navy
>>
>>17567701

I hear ya, we've never really had that at all though, just on holiday after a few drinks.

with the ex it was crazy as she was a party girl so not really grounds for comparison I know, but once the sex stopped then we broke it off.

still horny man, just not a teen.
>>
>>17568421

So how long did it last?
>>
>>17567387
This m8, my girlfriend is my bestfriend and she's really cool, but she isn't kind, caring, compassionate, or feminine. Anything thag you'd look for in wife or mother material other than the fact that she does our laundry.

If you have a girl who is great like you say, stick with her, because you will lose the spark with every woman you bone eventually, it just happens. But if you marry a cunt she will be a cunt for life.
>>
>>17568711
about 4 years
>>
Doesn't sound like you will be happy if you spend your life with this girl because there is no "fire" to the relationship..so I would dump..you are still young so you have time to look for a women who would meet your desires...it might completely destroy this girl though..but i guess she is still young too, so will meet someone else that can make her happy too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.