[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start talking with the new qt from work >shes got a fantastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (499KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499KB, 500x246px
>start talking with the new qt from work
>shes got a fantastic personality
>blonde, ginormous fucking tits
11/10 would nut in .5 seconds
>she seems to be either friendly towards me or something more???
>middle of the night, she follows me on instagram and likes my pics

Where do i go from here, /adv/? When it comes to women, its like a foreign language for me. When i try to ask them out or make a move, it blows up in my face.

Help a nigga get his first real, substantial girlfriend, or at least get laid
>>
>work

Careful there.
>>
>>17566647
Bruh just talk to the girl like you actually give a fuck about her regardless of her tits. Trust me, the rest will come. Girls notice if you genuinely express interest in their lives.
>>
just bee polite
>>
>>17566672
yeah, be careful.
i fit works out, you are going to see her all day long. not that nice after a while.

if it doesn't work out, there's going to be drama.

unless she's in a different department or you don't see here that often, then it probably doesn't matter.
>>
>>17566793
Yeah it wont be a huge deal regardless of what happens.

My question is, whats the best time to ask her? Ive only known her for a little over a week.
>>
>>17566647
got pics of her?

what does she do for work?
>>
>>17567556

Talk to her. Find out something what she likes, and ask her to do that thing.

Maybe she likes movies, or she tells you she is on a diet which makes dinner plans harder, etc.

Find out what you are working with.
>>
Dont shit where you eat
Ever
>>
>>17567568
Wouldnt dare post pics of her lol, too risky

She works at the mall with me, barely above minimum wage so not a big deal.
>>
>>17566647
Dont shit where you eat
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.