[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be a male with severe anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sadboi.jpg (76KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sadboi.jpg
76KB, 800x800px
I'm nearing wit's end /adv/. Every job I get, I end up getting singled out and I end up quitting/getting fired. All of my coworkers always describe me as "the nice guy". I always end up doing the tasks nobody else wants to do and I'm never appreciated. I'm always looked down on and always talked down to. Everyone else seems to get along just fine and I'm just there being a black sheep it seems.

My question is, how do some of my fellow anxiety sufferers cope with socializing at their job? How have some of you conquered your anxiety? I can't afford therapy at the moment so I don't have too many options
>>
If you have social anxiety it doesn't mean you need to be a cuck. I avoid all social contact whenever possible and I'm a complete sperg when it comes to a conversation with a stranger but all you need to say is no my dude
>>
>>17566353
Where I'm from we have a saying. If it smells bad everywhere, check under your shoe
>>
>>17566391
Truu. I've already established good rapport with most of my coworkers though. I just feel like I'm the sperg of the crew though. Social anxiety is a bitch man
>>
>>17566401
Oh I know it's me believe me. I just don't know how to change myself
>>
>>17566405
I mean at the end of the day you're just there for money not to make friends.

Do your job right, stand up for yourself when you need to, and play Mario on your 3ds or whatever things you can to bide your autism and just get through the day.
>>
>>17566475
Thanks dad :)
>>
>>17566353
I agree...A job is a form of income..not friendships so dont think about that too much..I think people expect you to kiss ass so youre accepted into the wolfpack or somethin
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.