[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katawa shoujo feels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1445676180136.jpg (48KB, 478x424px) Image search: [Google]
1445676180136.jpg
48KB, 478x424px
So i am a 20 yr old anti social university student. Dont have many friends. I played katawa shoujo and had the good ending. But still i went into deep depression. I thought i was just feeling down and this would all clear in a couple of days. It has been a month now and there has been no change. Did this happen to any of you?
>>
>>17565908
Son, you need to just walk out your dorm and walk up to the first person and start a conversation. If they're not interest, move on the next person. There's no way you'll walk out your building without at least three buildings
>>
>>17565936
Tripfag proving how stupid he is. Business as usual.
>>
No, honestly. They were happy endings . If a VN is putting you in a deep depression , you should probably 'dig deeper' in terms of self study.
>>
>>17565908
This is not unheard of. I suggest stopping by he Katawa Shoujo General thread on /vg/; they can help.

KS kicked me in the feels too. I used that momentum to get myself into therapy (which I needed anyway). KS didn't give me my issues, just the impetus to do sonethig about them. It can be the same for you.
>>
>>17566068
>recommending a general where people genuinely consider burning themselves so they can relate to their precious waifu
It has one of the worst fucking generals I've ever seen. Katawa Shoujo was such a mediocre fucking VN. It baffles me that it got such a huge following.
>>
>>17566089
It was the tumblr shore party

They should have been killed on site but when I saw them being welcomed with open arms i knew that the best days were behind us
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.