[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell if a guy likes you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

File: image.png (3MB, 2147x3816px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2147x3816px
?
>>
>>17565896
He tries to put his pee pee in your va gee gee
>>
>>17565896
Assuming you're green, if you're wondering if he likes you why are you so distant
>>
>>17565896
Young lady, you need to just ask him if he likes you. Let me tell you something, you'll never get what you want sitting around for it.

Back where I'm from we have a saying, If you have an empty glass you can't just expect to fill with sweet tea
>>
>>17565896
Guys like generally anything remotely pretty and will act nervous or awkward around you if they like you
>>
>>17565896
If your green then he definitely likes you, give the dude a chance
>>
>"haha"
>trying to get you to hang out
>"I had a blast the other night"

he's obsessed w/ you
>>
>>17565896
>playing zombies

You forgot to tell me he was THAT normal

I already told you he wants you
>>
>>17565910
God damn it Phil you're causing my diaphragm pain from laughing
>>
>>17565896
>can't tell if guy likes me or not
>I'll reply with 1-2 word answers, that'll reel him in
>>
>>17565901
>va gee gee

faerie doesn't have a vagina, its a man baby
>>
>>17565896
>he wants you to hang out
>he had a blast with you
>he supposedly texts you while in the company of others
hmmm...
yeah, he probably just wants to fuck taylor
setting them up would be the best path
>>
Is your name Tailor?
>>
File: image.png (880KB, 2484x3816px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
880KB, 2484x3816px
Why is everyone on 4chan a massive asshole
>>
>>17565944
Why do you lack common sense?
>>
>>17565944
Women really think like this don't they

Then people wonder why they're a fucking inigma
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17565949
I can be cold and distant if I want to, okay?
>>
So wait... is Taylor a guy wondering if another guy likes him?
>>
>>17565962
Then dont expect him to understand that you wanna fuck

How does this not make sense, you had a really shitty childhood didn't you
>>
>>17565962
So you like to play games instead of getting to their point? Fuck you bitch.

If you like a guy and he likes you, let your feelings known. There's no point in acting like a cunt to test him or whatever the fucking reason is you women do that.
>>
I'm a dude and I can't actually tell for sure, but I'm leaning toward that he does because if he's saying he had a great time with you and wants to hang out again he probably does.
>>
>>17565944
Are you a fucking idiot? People are giving genuine tough love advice. It's clear as day he likes you. Yet you're acting like a victimised retard crying about everyone being oh so mean :(((. Kill yourself, my dudette.
>>
I'm talking to a girl just like you! In person you butter up, no worries :). If you want to make my life easier, try asking me to chill so I could say no and hit you up later.

Muahaha.

Honestly though if we don't hang out im moving on. I'll buy you your bday present n u won't see me again. Except on FB with another broad
>>
>>17565944
>come to fucking 4chan of all places
>ask question
>get honest answers from helpful anons
>cry and bitch because people didn't present their answers in a gentle, delicately worded way enough for you

How about saying "ok thanks for the answers", you ingrate?
>>
File: spyro_fart.png (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
spyro_fart.png
1MB, 1936x1936px
>everyone thinks he has a girl pee pee
>>
File: not amused.png (18KB, 645x473px) Image search: [Google]
not amused.png
18KB, 645x473px
>>17565896
If this pic is indicative of how you usually text him, then something is wrong. If I were in the guy's position, I'd automatically assume you weren't interested and start drifting away. He seems to be putting in a relatively good effort into his replies right now, but don't count on it continuing for very long. If you want something, you have to go out and get it.

Relationships are about mutual care, and you come across as someone who couldn't care less.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17566155
But he actually knows me, and how I am irl. I don't talk much, basically ever. That bit about the silence in OP pic? It's because a lot of the time I take the world in without really interacting with it much.

Idk. Maybe I'm weird and you're right and I'm fucking everything up.
>>
>>17565896
heres how

>you: hey wanna have sex
>him: yeah!

he likes you

>you: hey wanna have sex
>him: why not! still not giving you my number

probably not
>>
>>17565896
>watching shameless
lol pleb
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17566864
I can't just ask him that! He's a really great guy and even if we are just friends I don't want to lose him. Don't wanna chase the guy off if he's not interested lol
>>
>>17565925
been wondering about this myself
>>
>>17566882
If you want to fuck him then tell him..... if you want a relationship then tell him.
Just be polite but blunt. There is nothing wrong with telling people what you want, infact it's offen then ONLY way you will ever get what you want....
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 722x956px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 722x956px
>>17566885
Well so. There's another problem...

I don't know what I want. Since its been so long since I've been in a relationship I've been like pining after the thought of having a boyfriend. Now that someone who's actually really cool is maybe into me, I'm wondering if it's all a mistake to go after him. He might want to spend like all of his time with me and I get so annoyed at people sometimes and just want to be alone. But it's lonely being alone?

Fuck I think there's something wrong with me.
>>
>>17565944
>>17565962
grow up
>>
>>17566902
>tripfag
>"faerie" out of all things
>shitty edgy deviantart images
>putting away a nice guy "because i want to"
are you serious lmao you're fucking 13 and you're not fooling anyone
>>
Is this the worst thread on /adv/?
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 600x702px
>>17566914
I can like faeries without being 13. Have plans to get some badass faerie tattoos once I get more money saved up and make a couple major purchases.

>>17566931
No, it's not.
>>
>>17566944
then you're 14, grow up
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 420x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 420x272px
>>17566946
lol I'm older than most posters here. Wish I could be 14 again xD
>>
>>17566951
most posters here are over 18
grow up lady, you shouldn't even be here
>>
>>17566862
I'd be 100% convinced that you're not into me either if you gave me the same responses as him. If you're like that irl too it goes double.

Either way I think he's absolutely into you, that's why he's putting up with your shit. But the way you act he's never ever going to make a move.
>>
>>17566951
Say something nice to him, make him feel better, talk to him about what he's interested in. If you can't tell him the truth don't push him away at least. Or if you don't like him just leave it, he probably deserves better.
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 750x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 750x790px
>>17566954
The night we spent together hanging out was really amazing, for both of us. No sex or anything romantic, just talking about shit and sharing music and stuff. I hadn't felt that happy in a long time and he said he felt the same. Still not sure if he's into me or if we're just friends. Either way I guess I'm happy with it.

I'm crazy shy and quiet. Don't think it is to be a bad thing really. He might be too straight to like me anyway. I'm always worried about that.

If I do want him to make a move, how should I act?

>>17566958
He recently had a terrible break up. Like worse than you're imagining. And he's clearly very depressed about it and trying to keep his mind off of it. Would talking to him about it help, or is it best to avoid the subject?
>>
>Asks you out
>Does he like me???

Women..
>>
>>17567006

He seems interested. If you want him to make a move, get physical with him. When women friends have been romantically interested in me, they always fine a way to be in physical contact one way or another...

>Cuddling on the bed
>Footsies
>Prolonged touches etc.

Those are pretty good places to start if you're not confident in doing anything major yourself.
>>
>>17567022
faerie is transgender, not a woman
>>
>>17565910
OMFG I read this in his voice
Kek
>>
>>17566951
>xD
Fucking kill yourself tripfag
>>
File: star_trek_helmet.jpg (40KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
star_trek_helmet.jpg
40KB, 400x462px
>>17567006
Fucks sake...

Are you attracted to him? If the answer is yes, and he's also a decent guy, and you like being around him, then you should go on a date with him.

All you have to do is accept his invitation. Tell him you're sorry for being short with him and that you would like to hang out.
>>
>this thread again
I haven't been here on over a year but this place never changes
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.