[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Bad dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160912_140623.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160912_140623.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
Hey folks,

I just woke up from a nightmare.
>be in passenger seat of car
>trying to get through narrow, dimly lit streets to some place
>suddenly see huge wave of water coming towards us
>tell driver to back it up real fast
>we get swept by the waves
>other, crushed cars make it feel like a rough rollercoaster ride
>chaos, debris and destruction everywhere
>timidly ask driver (who is now diff person) "is this a bad dream?"
>he says no
>panic
>see a lamp post shrink in size
>wake up forcefully

I feel slightly scared about going back to sleep, and am longing for physical contact
What really got to me was when the person said that it wasn't a dream, and me being unable to wake up directly after that. What if I had died in my dream?
>>
>>17565889
Son you have to understand it's just dream. You woke up now, it's not going to slap silly like I could. But you're not scared of me are you.
>>
>>17565898
I knew some people who had died unexpectedly in their sleep, and am afraid of it happening to me
>>
>>17565938
Son, that's all the reason you should enjoy each day as if was your last.

Go to bed happy. Tell everyone that means something to you that you love them
>>
>>17565950
Thanks
>>
disturbing dreams happen sometimes, it doesn't mean anything

just go back to sleep

>>17565938
they don't die because of the dream, they die because of underlying long term illnesses
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.