[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i find guys who arent interested in just sex and video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1461720151577.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461720151577.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
how do i find guys who arent interested in just sex and video games
>>
File: 1460839162536.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1460839162536.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>17565842
>how do i find men not into sex

kek
>>
What you need to do young lady is go to church and sit next to that nice young boy sitting with his family and ask him how his day was
>>
>>17565863
why would i go to church in the first place
>>
>>17565842
What the hell are YOU interested in?
>>
>>17565863
my sides
too bad it's true

>>17565842
although I'm sure there are personality disorders that provide what you want in a guy. look into those personality disorder forums
I think schizoid, bipolar, antisocial, prob others or none of these. read up, you repressed kyke
>>
>>17565842
>no videogames
Sporting communities, more traditional communities, basically anything that isn't suburban middle-class dude.

>no sex
Not quite sure you know how overriding the male libido is.

Maybe you could try dating a paraplegic lmao.
>>
>>17565878
Young lady, I can tell you will not find yourself in the good graces of God if you're not going to Church at least weekly
>>
>>17565862
>>17565863

Yo how do you make sure people don't copy your name? Wouldn't it be easy to do?
>>
>>17565892
dude i dont believe in god fuck off grandma
>>
>>17565842

>how do i find guys who arent interested in just sex and video games

>video games

Your in the wrong group of friends.

Find some friends that like to go out routinely or have other interests that take up their time instead (like sport, music or drama).

Join a social club at your uni, find them that way. Lots of good clubs out there.

>sex

Good luck, although there's lots of guys who aren't very direct about it, its always in the back of their minds and a end goal thing.

Though, tbqh, i'd say the exact same about most girls too, it just takes a lot longer for them to do anything.
>>
>>17565982
>How do I find a socially conservative boy when I am a socially degenerate girl?
>>
>>17566011
>church is the only thing able to save a person from degeneracy
>>
>>17566036
a man* from degeneracy, as for previous replier, i'm sorry you have a secret weeb addiction, because i actually made my self sound very clean.
>>
>>17565842
How do i find non stupid and boring girls which are into sex and video games? ;))
>>
>>17565842
you dont. you may find guys who lie about it, but thats about it
>>
I can deal with no sex but if you got a problem with video games you can fuck off.
>>
>>17565842

Find yourself a Tibetan monk.

But on a serious note, not every guy thinks about sex 24/7 and plays WoW all day. Leave the house once in a while or change your social circle.
>>
I have the same dilemma. I either meet guys like that or dramatic snarky party girls most of the time.
>>
There's quite a large amount in church communities and on dating sites.
>>
Why the fuck would you want that?
>>
>>17566135
Riiiggghhtt. This dude gets it!
>>
>>17565842
in fantasy novels.
>>
>>17566006
>Good luck, although there's lots of guys who aren't very direct about it, its always in the back of their minds and a end goal thing.
I would have said that was true about me 10 years ago when I was still a teenager, but after spending a couple years in isolation with no friends online or off, I have pretty much no libido. It wasn't even a full 5-6 years without friends, I had two which I spoke to for about 2 of the 6 years.

After all that, I don't really have a sex drive. I rub one out maybe once a month just because biology, though.

I'm sure other guys reach a similar stage, even if its not the same way. Problem for OP is that if someone spends a few years alone, chances are they like video games, aren't attractive, or just don't want to have a partner.
>>
>>17566500

>chances are they like video games, aren't attractive, or just don't want to have a partner.

This.

Although maybe you can find some 'asexual' person, though they aren't really people you want to hang around with (lots of mental health issues).

Either way, OP is looking for a needle in a haystack.
>>
>>17565842
By stop being interested in shoes and feminism.
>>
>>17565862
>>17565863
Wait so you're 2 different persons
>>
>>17565842
I feel like a minority. I'm a guy and while I enjoy video games casually, very casually, I hate the entire culture around it and think the addictive nature of them is disgusting VR games are only going to make shit worse.

I'm friends with a lot of hardcore gamers too, I don't even know how that shit happened.
>>
I'm here, anon
>>
First of all why games bother you? That is person on way of having fun it sloudnt affect you in anyway

I mean you dont go around and look for people who dont read books.

Ok by sex you mean guys that will really care about you right? Well you have to go on dates to find it there is no shortcut.
>>
>>17565842
School? Work? Hobbies? The standard way that people meet each other?

The trick is just to hone your sense of who your "people" are OP.

Like for me, I'm pretty good at weeding out people who don't take life that seriously. Common red flags is sarcastic responses to everything, shirking off of responsibilities that they REALLY need to work on, exc. The reason why I don't stick with these people is because they aren't capable of any meaningful conversations or experiences and it's draining to be around them.

Just hone that skill OP.

And don't misconstrue sexual humor with wanting sex. I make a lot of ridiculous sex jokes but no one has ever taken me seriously because that's the way humor works.

Video games aren't necessarily a red flag unless they start telling you things that they should KNOW that you don't know. That's when you know they're just consumed by it. If they can show restraint in that area, it'll be in check. Video game hating makes you come off as kind of a puritanical prick though.

It kinda sounds like you're looking for someone with at least a little ambition. If you yourself are goal-oriented you'll find other like people.
>>
>>17565885
>basically anything that isn't suburban middle class

Who do you think can even afford to game on the regular...? Did gaming just get magically cheaper or are handhelds still $200?
>>
File: 1473837326093.jpg (275KB, 1005x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473837326093.jpg
275KB, 1005x1200px
I'm bipolar and if your not into sex then don't bother.
>>
>>17565842
Be hotter
>>
>>17565842
I'm more of a masturbate and table top game guy myself.
>>
what's your fucking problem with video games

I bet you haven't even played MGS3 you dumb shit
>>
>>17565842
>arent interested in just sex and video games
fair question I think others are misreading
I am interested in sex and video games and jelqing
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.