[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone had an ego death or experience similar to this on shrooms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: kate-upton-png.png (471KB, 490x630px) Image search: [Google]
kate-upton-png.png
471KB, 490x630px
A friend and I did 4g of shrooms each at my place. He claimed he had an ego death. Heres the story

>We're 2 hours into 4g of shrooms each
>we decide to go for a walk to the park
>we're hanging out on the bleachers
>friend then says to me out of no where "I gotta go home, I gotta go sit down"
>say to him "alright, you wanna go back to my place?"
>he ignores me, and starts walking away from me randomly
>he starts walking like he had a stroke, like there was something wrong with his spine. It looked hilarious, and I was in a giggly mood, so I was laughing, not knowing what the hell he is doing
>then he falls to the ground, but it all kinda looks acted. You know when you see someone who actually can't control the way they walk verse someone who is acting? He looked like he was acting
>then he gets up off the ground, starts walking away again
>I'm talking to him but he's ignoring me
>he falls to the ground again
>this time when he gets up, he says:
>"WOAH, I FEEL FANTASTIC, I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON,I FEEL LIKE I WAS REBORN, I FEEL LIKE I WANNA WORKOUT. DUDE. WHATEVER JUST HAPPENED TO ME WITH THE FALLING, I WASN'T IN CONTROL OF MY BODY, THAT WASN'T ME"
>I'm just standing there feeling all giggly like "uh huh"
>he then proceeds to tell me how he's soaking in sweat
>I feel his shirt, it's just a bit grassy and dirty from him falling, no sweat
>his face isn't sweaty the least bit
>literally 2 minutes later he's acting exactly the same as he always does
>for the rest of the night he keeps saying "Dude, wasn't that crazy what happened to me?"
>I said to him "yeah man, we should look this up to see"
>We spend 20 minutes searching google for something that resembles this.. nothing. Not one story on a forum, a yahoo answer, a 4chan post, a reddit forum, nothing.
I haven't hung out with him since. I swear the shrooms were talking to me and telling me "this guy is full of shit, he's doing this for attention". Does anyone have an experience like this?
>>
See this is why hard drugs are fuckin stupid - real or not this shit sounds dumb, and I smoke a lot of grass
>>
I've experienced ego death once with a Salvia and skunk combo. It was one of the scariest trips of my life. It started with "reverse skydiving", I literally saw my body lying on the couch while my conciousness drifted towards outer space. I completely forgot who I was, my name, how I look, where I was from, my parents, everything was just gone. I also forgot I was high so I started freaking out about being brain dead or retarded, lying in a hospital somewhere totally detatched from reality. When I started sobering up after what felt like an eternity but in reality more like 10 minutes, one of my friends started talking so I thought my soul was trapped inside one of his teeth.

Anyways, I think you're over analyzing this shit. Your friend was probably just clowning real bad. Shrooms does that to some people. Do you have any experience with psychedelics prior to this?

>>17565676
Shrooms ain't hard drugs
>>
>>17565727
>I thought my soul was trapped inside one of his teeth

what the fuck? i gotta do some salvia
>>
>>17565734
Do DMT instead if you can get ahold of it. The trip is way prettier and less confusing. It's my favorite drug besides cannabis and MDMA. One of the most common effects of Salvia is forgetting that you're high on Salvia. It really feels like going batshit insane for 10-15 minutes. It can be quite fun but it can also be absolutely horrifying, way worse than a bad trip on lsd or shrooms. A friend of mine saw his skin melting off his flesh and started screaming for 5 minutes straight until he sobered up, and another friend got convinced gravity had shifted so he believed the wall was actually the floor. He fell out of the couch flat on his face and got hurt real bad.

If you're still determined on doing Salvia, atleast do some research first. And most importantly, DON'T do it alone or at a party full of strangers or assholes. The ideal setting is a low lit living room with a comfortable couch, a sober trip sitter and some relaxing, mellow music playing in the background.
>>
>>17565798
>A friend of mine saw his skin melting off his flesh and started screaming for 5 minutes straight until he sobered up

oh god. DMT it is then. how do you get the stuff
>>
>>17565808
Good connections, deep web or ayachuasa(?) trips in exotic countries. I got mine from my crazy gangsta ex gf who had connections for everything. Ketamine, LSD, 25C-Nbome, MDMA, shrooms, skunk, coke, fucking everything.

Freebase DMT is smoked and it lasts for maybe 10-30 minutes depending on your metabolism and dosage. When you drink ayachuasa or whatever the fuck it's called it's part of a ritual and the high can last for hours. It's common to vomit like crazy from the drink and there have been reports of fake shamans doing shady shit to their customers so I wouldn't really recommend it. But it's a possibility.

Search for Salvia window on YouTube btw. Shit's hilarious and a good example of a salvia trip gone wrong.
>>
>>17565727
Ausfag here, i had a similar experience crossfading, our bud here is mostly salvia
>>
This can happen on high doses, maybe you had some really good mushrooms. The experience can be so debilitating you lose the ability to walk, this is nothing new and your friend is fine, let's just hope he remembers this enlightenment.
>>
>>17566585
You mean sativa, right? Salvia Divinorum is a completely different thing bro, ain't even cannabis
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.