[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for some advice here. Gonna try and break it down as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Misato_Computer.gif (949KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Misato_Computer.gif
949KB, 500x282px
Looking for some advice here. Gonna try and break it down as simply as possible.

>Meet girl, instantly hit it off
>Get really close, really quickly
>Takes my virginity (she's really cool about it)
>Things going well
>Decide to move in together
>Things get bad
>She's stressed out by uni and abuse from a previous relationship
>I'm beginning to get stressed out too + start a new job
>We split for a bit but get back together pretty quickly
>Eventually have a major split after a holiday (she drops me)
>Year passes, talk on and off (very civil, support eachother)
>Mixed messages, can't decide if I want to get back with her
>Meditate on the situation
>We go silent for two months
>Decide I want her in my life
>Contact her
>I find out she's with a new guy
>Feel crushed
>Tell her I want to be with her
>She tells me "She can't give me what I deserve", wants me to be happy
>Have a great conversation regardless, still feel a spark
>Ask her if she's happy
>Says yes
>Wish her the best and try to stay friends

That's the story so far. The issue is I still have a burning desire to be with her and I honestly feel like there's a chance (however slim) that she'll requite. Is it worth pursuing this? Do you think she'll feel ambushed if I invite her out as a friend and then confront her with my feelings in person? The new guy seems like a total creep and objectively I reckon they'll split eventually, is it worth waiting for that moment? I already feel like I've squandered opportunities to patch this up.

nb: she's dissociative, can't count on her to make a single move. I genuinely value this girl.
>>
File: george og.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
george og.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
Stay in her life but you should let the two continue. If things don't work for them then you can swoop in. If they do work then move on to find an even better woman.
>>
You need to find someone new by any means necessary. Join a dating website please, just go for it.
>>
>>17565382
This was the course of action I was originally set on. I don't want to wait though. I feel like I need to approach this head on, and face total rejection, (if need be) to move on. I feel like waiting things out for too long got me into this situation.

Part of me is also telling me to take whats mine. It makes me feel like an asshole but the feeling is unshakable. I genuinely believe we had something good that succumbed to shitty circumstances and deserves another chance, for both of our sakes.

>>17565415
Already tried. Couldn't stand the idea of unloading unresolved issues onto another person.
>>
If you wanted to be with her why did you break up with her so many times?
>>
>>17565440
I never actually initiated a brake up and it we only split twice. The first time was a mutual separation and was very short. The second time she dumped me.
>>
>>17565444
*break
>>
I found out that the new guy uses anabolic steroids and claims to have felt depressed while using them. Should I tell her?

I'd feel bad if he ever roided out on her and I could have warned her beforehand but I don't want to come across like a fucking snoop.
>>
>>17565522
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her you mad little man. Get fucking crazy!
>>
>>17565533
Already did that.
>>
>>17565360
lol first girlfriend?

so many mistakes dude
>>
>>17565537
Not first girlfriend, first fuck. Elaborate.
>>
File: 1461114447409.jpg (21KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
1461114447409.jpg
21KB, 480x405px
>>17565540
>She's stressed out by uni and abuse from a previous relationship

You don't date abused women, they're permanently fucked up and if you don't believe me keep trying its your funeral

>>We split for a bit but get back together pretty quickly

Getting back together never works

>>Eventually have a major split after a holiday (she drops me)

Talking to a girl after she drops you is virgin tier

>We go silent for two months

Should have ended it there

>Contact her

Wrong

>I find out she's with a new guy

What did you expect? Of course she is

'>She tells me "She can't give me what I deserve", wants me to be happy

Callsign of every stupid crazy girl ever

>Ask her if she's happy

She isn't, she'll dump him and find a new guy to torment

Congrats on dating someone with BPD
>>
>>17565421

she said you deserved better and that she was happy. you already have faced total rejection. The sooner you put the pieces together and move on the better.

what good would you accomplish by getting her to say it flat out? It's something akin to repeating a joke because no-one laughed. They heard you the first time, so just take the cue and get your shit together.
>>
>>17565561
You're right, but here are some things I can't shake.

I love this woman. There were several queues in our last conversation that she was still interested. The relationship ended largely due to external circumstance (no animosity). She's still open to contact and hinted that she might have reconciled with me.
For these reasons, my instincts tell me I will regret not pursuing this with more ardour.
>>
File: N53191ed6dafc2.png (442KB, 801x595px) Image search: [Google]
N53191ed6dafc2.png
442KB, 801x595px
>>17565569

You're such an idiot holy shit
>>
>>17565569

well, love is irrelevant.

You could love anything if you wanted to. Tom Hanks loved a volleyball, given enough time.

We're monkeys with brains that react based on chemicals and yours are telling you to love this one but there are BILLIONS of other monkeys to go fuck.

Maybe you could fuck this one again later, but if you don't pursue other things now you'll regret it when she doesn't come back to you. Let her do her own thing and just be single for a while. Nothing gets girls dryer than desperation and you reek of it.

you could be totally right about her new bf but if you stick your nose into things you won't get to fuck her either. she'll leave him and go fuck someone else.

the only winning move is to accept how circumstantial love is, how irrelevant the chess pieces in this game are, and to just accept that your brain has some truly stupid thoughts.

this is how you grow up, you fuckin manchild
>>
So no votes for winning back the girls heart and stating dominance over the new fuckface?

Back to the cycle of pointless dating and banal 'self improvement' for you anon.
>>
>>17565603
>>17565573
>>17565561
>>17565550
>>17565537
As jaded as some of you sound, you've made me feel like a complete fucking idiot for wanting to fight for my chances with this woman.
>>
>>17565673

aside from the TRIPFAG who is autowrong for being a faggot, we are right.

sometimes you need to feel dumb, so that you can dodge a bullet.

we're the only people capable of giving you entirely unbiased advice. I don't give a shit about you one way or another. I gain nothing regardless of what you do with the advice so I am as well be honest.

don't be a retard. don't make the same mistakes I did. you're better off for it.
>>
File: 1473793090132.png (589KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473793090132.png
589KB, 768x1024px
>>17565768
>autowrong

auto kill yourself
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.