[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I not losing weight? I eat two average size meals a day,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (118KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 500x730px
Why am I not losing weight? I eat two average size meals a day, don't stuff myself until I'm full, only very occasionally get pleasure food like burgers, run/go to the gym every other day, and don't eat snacks or junk food. And yet my neck and belly still have too much excess fat, and I look like I have a double chin.
>>
>>17565322
Because the human body will fight tooth and nail to keep fat, and will immediately store more if you lose any.
>>
Do you actually count your calories or just guestimate the whole time?
>>
>>17565322
Calories in calories out. Its math. Why are you lying on the internet?
>>
>>17565322
It's not about size, anon. It's about calorie consumption.
>>
stop eating fat completely. and avoid sugar, and no cheat meals or snacks.
>>
Don't listen to these tards, fat and sugar and calories aren't the problem

It's fucking carbs, stop eating carbs and keep doing what you're doing and you will lose weight, I fucking guarantee it.

0 carbs and you don't stuff your face you'll drop weight.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 236x298px)
image.jpg
32KB, 236x298px
It's far more complicated than "calories in, calories out," and demonizing and entire macronutrient (carbs/fat is bad for u omg!) is ridiculous.

OP the way to lose weight is to cut out processed foods and limit either carbs OR fat. You can even switch off day to day from being low fat to low carb. Make sure you get enough protein, and only eat real foods.

Also exercise.

Source: I literally ate a salad yesterday, which means I know all there is to know about nutrition and weight loss.
>>
>>17565742
Bro you can legit eat protein and fiber only and you'll fuckin drop pounds

But beware the repercussions on the shitter op.
>>
>>17565723
You're going to call other people retards for counting calories, and then tell him not to eat carbs? Nigga, get out of here with that shit. Don't even mention the word "keto", I swear to god.

>>17565322
What is "two average meals"? Are they two average sized meals of chicken, rice, and broccoli? Or are they two averaged sized meals of cheesy mashed potatoes? A calorie is a calorie, but 1000 cals of fats =/= 1000 calories of protein. You need to count calories.

I'll say it again, because this is the part that absolutely everybody wants to skip when trying to lose weight.

YOU NEED TO COUNT CALORIES. There is no two ways about it.

Also (and I'm a bit rusty on this part so take it with some salt), the A2 (I think?) receptors for men, which hold onto fat more feverishly than A1 receptors, are located densely around your waist and chest. So, even though there's no such thing as spot reduction, and you lose weight uniformly over your entire body, many parts cling to fat and don't drop off until you get to a lower bf%. Your face usually loses weight pretty quickly, but maybe you're unlucky and happen to store fat there, too.

Go to >>>/fit/ and find a thread about yohimbine hcl. It simply makes these receptors not hold onto fat so much.
>>
>people saying that a negative calory intake won't mean weight loss if you do not eat the right food

Damn fuck the laws of thermodynamics I guess, and while we are at it one ton of iron is heavier than one ton of feathers.

Just eat less food than you burn in calories and you'll burn the rest in fat avoid carbs for faster fat loss
>>
>>17565322
What is an averaged sized meal?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.