[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for some /legal/ advice here. >23 years old >On

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1306539445559.jpg (2KB, 126x91px) Image search: [Google]
1306539445559.jpg
2KB, 126x91px
Looking for some /legal/ advice here.

>23 years old
>On Tinder swiping for poon
>Match with 18 year old
>She's dtf
>Get more into talking
>Turns out she's actually 17
>My state's AOC is 16
>But pretty much every story I've ever heard about guys in this situation ended with them in jail and on a sex offender registry

Even having done my homework and it seeming like I'll be alright if I do the deed, is there any way I can get screwed by this?
>>
Ya if she is lying about being 17 moron.

Go for someone who is above 20.
>>
>>17565187

She's in university so I don't think that's the case.
>>
>>17565181
17 yr olds dont know what rape means ur good
>>
>>17565285

Thx senpai
>>
Only bump for additional input
>>
I lied, one more
>>
Welllllll...while AoC might read a certain age, most states have conditions on that.

My advice, having met a guy who got in DEEP shit over this (He was 23, girl was 17), is to not do it. Just don't take the risk.

If you really, REALLY want to take that risk just google your state's age of consent laws and read them ALL.
>>
If the age of consent is 16, then you're sweet. Just make sure there aren't caveats like it only being the age of consent if there's a X age difference

Though given her tendency to lie about her age, I'd be cautious about whether or not she's telling the truth when she says she's 16.
>>
>>17566013

I read pretty fucking carefully. Just for the record, my state is Rhode Island.

But even though I think it's okay I still have heard stories about people getting screwed somehow, but I don't know how.

Worst comes to worst I'll just curb her for a while, but if I can do it I want to
>>
>>17565195
Isn't the minimum age for all universities literally everywhere in the world 18? She's lying m8.
>>
>>17566064
>Isn't the minimum age for all universities literally everywhere in the world 18?
No...? I've known of 16 year olds in university because of when they were born and the fact that they were put up a year back when they were like, 7.
>>
Irl stuff is legal but ALL images or videos nude are illegal
>>
>>17565181
ID that bitch man...
>>
>>17566101

That's what I thought, I imagine a lot of the cases I had heard about guys got too greedy and asked for nudes or some shit
>>
Why even risk it? Are you that thirsty for sex that you'd take the gamble to possibly spend the next 23+ years of your life getting rapings and stabbings in jail
>>
>>17567240
Are you not?
>>
It's legal in RI. I don't think there are any age difference qualifications.

Bigger question is what is the likelihood that a girl of 17 has a change of mind, either because you break up with her or her parents find out, and charges you with rape where an older woman might not?
>>
>>17567257

The way we've been talking indicated she just wants the d and isn't about telling anyone, but it's not like I haven't considered the possibility that she could turn on me, I consider that with every girl regardless of age
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.