[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become close friends with flirty hypocritical guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: mimikyu fan art.jpg (433KB, 1159x863px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu fan art.jpg
433KB, 1159x863px
Well, some of them are decent people.
The problem is they don't seem to respect you if they can manipulate you.
How do i make them treat me like a human being and not a mindless marionette?
>>
Or or and follow me on this...you be friends with NICE guys. Ever thought of that sunshine?
>>
>>17565149
That breed of immature "nice" guys, who sugarcoat every word and snap as soon as you show them the tiniest displeasure?

At least hypocrites control their emotions better. Backstabs are shit though, not as if "nice" guys don't have them plenty.
>>
>>17565173

No nice guys will kiss your ass and give you the world and then some.

Unlike hypocritcal assholes, they have no spine and so you can walk all over them.

Versus a guy who will manipulate you to get sex.
>>
>>17565173
>the world is divided by 2
>>
>>17565180
I seek for bro-tier friendship from flirty actors, and they do too, because i am ugly, but somewhat dependable.

Truly nice guys are dating material and very rare
>>
>>17565202
Some women don't want to be with nice people

Its staggering to realize they just want to be controlled and treated like shit even if it makes them feel horrible because it makes them feel like they have a purpose

Its sick and I refuse to play that game, once you find those kind of women in your life as one of those nice guys you act a little less nice from now on
>>
File: shit.jpg (21KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
21KB, 420x294px
>>17565173
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.