[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best method of killing myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (144KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 600x400px
I want to kill myself. I don't want to make a scene, just die.

What would be the best method? I don't want to live anymore
>>
overdose is the cleanest then carbon monoxide poisoning.
>>
>>17565136
How do I achieve carbon monoxide poisoning? It would save me a lot of money rather than getting meds or traveling to the Golden Gate Bridge to jump I hope
>>
Been there done that. What's worse is when you survive and you have to explain yourself. Don't worry Anon. I tried killing myself before. Do something selfless before you do it. It helped me live and eventually I didn't want to kill myself.
>>
>>17565142

Get meds then.

If you are hell bent on doing this go that route though I suggest seeing a psychologist first man. Get the help you need rather then offing yourself immediately.
>>
>>17565146
No psychologist can help me. I need just actual, normal, working professionals with jobs to hear my story and help me.

What meds could help me overdose and achieve death? Preferably the most reliable. I don't want to get rat poison.

>>17565144
>What's worse is when you survive and you have to explain yourself

Which is why I'm asking the best way to kill myself. I want out.
>>
>>17565159

I am a web developer and I would love to hear your story.

Take your time and start from the beginning.
>>
>>17565164
The beginning consists of childhood into adolescence. To give you a summary, I have an incurable illness as a beer with a single parent who is getting old. That's not the issue, I've battled hospitalization, repeating a grade, and bullying and being friendless and that's never been an issue.

The issue started when I went to university and started 6 years ago. I had troubles with my health, but managed to pass my classes and end up with a 3.0+ average. It's not a popular uni and well known but it's not a no name uni either.

Anyways, I ended up graduating with a neuroscience and economics degree. Since my last year of college,I've been trying to get any kind of internship or job. Anything of the sort. It's been approximately one year and 5 months now. No job offer at all.

I've applied to 15 places a week since graduation last year. Add it up to now, that's hundreds of applications. Alumni don't help and don't care. Career services won't help. Agencies and call centers don't help. Informational interviews/networking doesnt help. Hiring professionals to look over my resume doesn't surmount to anything, there's nothing wrong with all the custom tailored resumes and covers I made for each company. All entry level stuff across all fields/industries with skills I HAVE and CAN DO.

I've been jobless/internshipless since college. Literally no one wants to give me a chance. I'm losing health insurance coverage from my parent. We live in a shitty place. Parent is getting old and lectured me on what I'll do if they're gone.

Not one person wants to give me a fucking chance to prove myself. Not. One. Person.

I know where this is going, and I don't want to end up homeless. I don't think I'll get a job at all at this rate. I want it to end. I want out. I'm crying as I'm typing this but I lost all remaining hope I had.
>>
>>17565213
>I have an incurable illness with fear*

I hate Autocorrect
>>
>>17565213

http://s0.docspal.com/files/processed/38/10636738-tejbfotc/job.pdf

Read this, I hope the tips from here can help you.
>>
>>17565134
chemotherapy
>>
>>17565213
Settle for a fast food job and get promoted. I was in your situation and now I am the assistant general manager of a store, with promise of a GM position. I only make around 37k a year but I mean it gets me by.
>>
>>17565134
Buy an oxygen mask.
Buy a canister of helium.

Basically, helium can be breathed in instead of oxygen and still allows carbon dioxide out of your lungs.
The pain you feel when suffocating is the carbon dioxide building up in your lungs. So when you replace the oxygen with helium, you wont get a pain in your chest.

How you will die is simple, as the helium replaces the oxygen in your brain, your senses and nerves will shut down and you will revert to an almost childlike state.

You then pass out, and your body then shuts down.

Painless, not quick.
But effective.
It is currently being used as a humane execution in certain states of america, in order to abolish the lethal injection and electric chair, so that criminals do not suffer in their last days.
Morally, people want them to, but some don't.

Not that you care, you're gonna kill yourself.
I hear that this method can allow you to dream on your way out, and feels like you're just dropping to sleep.

You're welcome.
Faggot.
>>
>>17565213
You wan't to kill yourself because you're too proud to work retail?
>>
>>17565142
The fact that you are concerned about money means that you're still grounded in reality. Don't kill yourself.
>>
>>17565134
Self-immolation via the deep fryers at Popeyes
>>
>>17565134
TRAIN RAIN REIN TREIGN TRAIGN TRAN TRUNK TREE REEEEEE PETE TRAIN REIGN MAIN GAME

GET HIT BY A FUCKING TRAIN, JUMP OFF A FUCKING BUILDING

these sort of things dont make a scene because they're so common

trust

try it yourself
>>
>>17565134
Young man, you need to knock it off with that foolish talk. Go hug your mom, or go walk in the park and tell me you want to kill yourself
>>
1. Spend money on Mossberg

2. Walk into cholo drug den

3. Get as many as you can before they get you
>>
>>17565688
I get turned down at customer service type of jobs because "overqualified"

>>17565697
I'm not too sure about that

>>17565900
The pain is cyclic, it keeps coming back right after when I do these things
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.