[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 34

File: 2201132983_75f6a04cd0.jpg (55KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
2201132983_75f6a04cd0.jpg
55KB, 500x380px
A thread for people/losers whose windows of opportunity are rapidly closing.
>>
>>17565115

opportunity for what
>>
You must be making this thread for femanons because past 25 is when shit starts getting good as a dude.
>>
>>17565120
like what?
>>
>>17565115

>Turned 33 recently
>Got a brand new house
>3 new cars last year this year
>No bills aside from cars and house
>Going to Japan for 3 months

Aside from being a virgin ( Which I'm a-sexual so whatever. ) Maybe some get butt-hurt about my lack of sexual experience.

>No fucks given
>Everything was depression and sadface 24/7
>Changed my shit at 29. Oh no! I'm gonna be a wizard
>I guess I just had to grow the fuck up, 20s didn't matter it was like being a high-schooler.
>>
>>17565135
>loser at 29
> 3 new cars and a house in 4 years
ok
>>
>>17565115
get a bachelors in business and find some average job for 60k a year.
become an RN make 80k a year
whatever
>>
>>17565151
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>17565123
Finances in check, mortgage, decent job.
I'm 28 and comfortably dating a 21yo woman, I have the financial security due to progressing in my job and I have life experience women like (I've done some travelling and ticked off most things I'd like to do before I settle down), I'm older (many women like slightly older men) and have 10 years of weight training and marathon running behind me, I'm in pretty good shape.

Chances are you have a lot more to offer women if you are in your late 20's than the twats who go on lad's holidays or are still sorting their lives out at 25.
>>
So I'm 27 and an EMT making 13.50 an hour. I've been thinking about going to paramedic school in january. It's an 18 month program, would require about 20 hours of school and 20 hours of volunteering (after the first semester) a week in addition to my job. Money isn't a problem since my job will pay the tuition costs. When I graduate I'd be making around $25 an hour.

I'm kind of given pause because even though I've been doing 911 ems now for over a year I still often find myself very uncomfortable in a lot of difficult positions and awed by the gulf in knowledge between me and medics. But I can't stay an EMT forever. Should I just press forward confident these doubts will go away once I really get into school?
>>
>>17565151
Not the same poster, but I was a loser out of high school until about 22/23, I dropped out of college at like 21. I found a job with an auto shop at almost minimum wage, worked hard to try and impress a girl, took a management position offered within 3 months, and took over a store within a year and a half. By 4 years into that company I was a 55k employee from minimum wage. You can do a lot more in a few years once you've gained some knowledge than you'd think.
>>
27 here

Man, every journey to work as a wagecuck is killing me inside. Especially since my route is packed with businessmen and hipsters, and I'm just ethnic workguy in a shabby uniform. I can feel them looking at me, embarrassed for me, they probably think I speak english with an accent.

I hate how carefree they seem, drunk and dishevelled every night of every day and they STILL have more style than me.

Man, I find something new every journey to hate or be envious of them.
>>
>>17565115
I'm a 28 year old virgin. I'm fat, ugly, and stupid. I'm lucky to have the job that I do that let's me afford my own house, car, and have money on the side. I have a fairly good sized group of friends and can make acquaintances fairly easily but I will always be relegated to the friend zone which is 100% my fault. I'm pretty sure I'll be dead by 35 as I can already feel my heart failing. My life has been easy and without much strife. I'll probably fuck a whore when I turn thirty because no self respecting woman would let an ugly fatso like me have sex with her let alone date her.

That's my story, anons. Sure is great getting old...
>>
>>17565120
How? If life has sucked for the past 25 years, it just gets worse.

I genuinely would've killed myself if I didn't have the burdern of parents and siblings.
>>
26 year old who doesn't care about life and has no idea what I want to do.

Feel like it's all over. I'll probably never fix this so I have no interest in shit like a career and I sure as fuck don't want a family.
>>
>>17565186
How do you deal with worst cases you have?
I just witnessed a bloody 'scene' tonight and I'm still a bit shaky.
>>
>>17565186
I was about to do paramedic school but compared the salaries of medics vs nurses, not to mention the physical hazards of the job, and did the RN thing. I'm pretty happy, school was 2years, tough but worth it. Ever thought about nursing?
>>
>>17565344
>tfw you don't have the burden of parents and siblings
>>
File: steveo_laigh.jpg (3KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
steveo_laigh.jpg
3KB, 204x200px
>25
>Only ever fucked one bitch
>Ruined the relationship
>She fucks a bodybuilder now
>>
>27 living in Suburb of Detroit
>Work in a metal shop making $14/hr
>Thought I would become a doctor all my life.
>Parents are drug addicts, no help what so ever.
>Get my GED last winter
> I'm afraid to take the placement test for community college because I don't want to be stuck taking 5-6 years of schooling for an associates degree.

What would you do?
>>
I'm 27, still trying to get my life in order. I was a manager and moving up in my company but I got fired and am now starting over as a part time employee. Cashed out my 401k so I could keep paying my rent, because what's the point of having money when I'm old if I'm homeless right now?

I'm starting to take the gym seriously and want to move up in this new company, and hopefully have my finances sorted out by the time I'm 30. One thing I do notice is that younger women are much more receptive to flirting with me than they used to be. I feel like a wize old wizzard compared to the dudes their age, even though I'm quite a piece of shit myself.

I hope it all works out for me in the next few years.
>>
>>17565135
What would you do if I came up to you irl and told you I'm a guy who goes on asexual dating sites and cybers with the girls?
>>
>>17565402
I teach nurses, +1 for nursing. Especially nursing research, it's a field in its infancy. Some of the groundbreaking research of this generation will be done by nurses.
>>
>>17565465
What'd you get fired for?
>>
File: 1471015126854.jpg (22KB, 469x384px) Image search: [Google]
1471015126854.jpg
22KB, 469x384px
Fuck I'm twenty and just got this gutteral feeling that I'm gonna die a loser. Just me and my bf living in his dad's shitty house. Most times I'm at home alone. I wanna find more in life. Travel. The good stuff. How do I not be a piece of garbage? Also friends would be good. I am a human grill btw
>>
I'm 37. Diagnosed with depression.
Got a master's in something useless, but hey, it was a fun experience.
Lived on my own for awhile, but moved back in with my parents. We get along fairly well.
Work at a small nonprofit for a pittance, but I like what I'm doing.
Was engaged two years ago, but broke it off; no regrets. I like being single. Not much romance in my life otherwise.
Most days are ok, but others not so much.
Am I gonna make it?
>>
No point in complaining about something that was already closed. I have tried for a long time to come to peace with what I am and, slowly, I'm getting there.
>>
>25
> Married my high school crush after we had dared through college
> Pretty good job as a teacher
> Have a couple of badass dogs
> Still in touch with most of my friends, hang out regularly
> Just bought a house
> About to adopt a cat

And yet I'm still here on 4chan
>>
File: 2c3.jpg (43KB, 600x786px) Image search: [Google]
2c3.jpg
43KB, 600x786px
>>17565494
Why would anyone want to help you? You disgusting leech
>>
File: 1473793005578.jpg (68KB, 472x361px) Image search: [Google]
1473793005578.jpg
68KB, 472x361px
36 almost 37 .
no home.
no wife.
no career.
I'm not long for this world.
recently divorced the last girl on earth that would fuck me.
I hate my life.
>>
I'm 33. I struggled with a lot during my 20's. Not many friends, never had a gf in my life.

I'm about to apply to nursing school. I feel pretty hopeful about it. I've been working hard the past few years.

>>17565458
Go to school and do what you've always wanted.
>>
i'm 30. i'm fucking 30 years old with a job that i despise so much it's making me a bigger asshole than i normally am and i'm not compensated nearly enough to digest it. the few times i've been offered promotions, they've been for positions that require exponentially more work and responsibility but with marginal income gains; so much so that i would have made less per hour with the ones i was offered. meanwhile, i've had peers and friends somehow negotiate for thousands, sometimes tens of thousands, more money for their jobs. what the fuck is wrong with me?

i just got back from my sisters wedding two weeks ago and now, with my two younger siblings married, i'm 30, single, with a low paying job and no real alternatives except going back to school which i would love to do but not currently being in debt is one of the few positives in my life right now.

i spent this afternoon thinking about calling suicide hotlines.
>>
When you are in your teens you think 25 is when you need to make it by. When you are 25 you think you need to make it by 30. When you are in your 30's - then 40 is the time etc

For arguments sake lets say the average person leaves home and starts working at around 20 years old, and the average retirement age is 65. This gives you 45 years of time to get your shit together.

What's interesting is when you are 30 you have only spent less than a quarter of your working life, and when you are 40 - you're not even half way.

My last boss I worked for was 60 when he started his business. He is retiring at 70 with a mansion and bank.

Another boss started his business when he was 40 and he is super successful

Life isn't over when you reach 30/40/50 or even 60
>>
>>17565753
Oh and I would just like to add something else...

If you come from a shit family or had a bad upbringing, then you'll spend a lot of your 20's just trying to reverse the shitty beliefs and habits you have obtained from your parents.
>>
>>17565763
i had a decent upgringing, its just that i fucked around and played video games though high school and uni

i have a degree but its in bio and i cant get into grad school so its pretty much useless with how shit my GPA is.

im considering killing myself so i dont have to pay the student loans
>>
>>17565753
I don't really want to be a decrepit old man to finally enjoy my life.

I don't want to be that guy chasing naive girls half their age like so many anons would (usually) suggest.
>>
>31
>Mortgage, student loans (went to trade school in late 20s after years working as a butcher)
>Own car, tools, tool box outright
>Good pay, excellent benefits package
>Good advancement opportunities and continued training through work
>Work in a skilled trade that is in high demand, cannot be outsourced, and once a journeyman can get, at the very least, a decent job pretty much anywhere
>Chance to branch out from career into related fields that make even more money and are even more highly in demand
>Single, no kids, no current GF (so pretty much complete freedom)

So why am I so dissatisfied?
>>
>>17565115
Any femanons wanna get married?
>>
>>17565794
I hear you, I guess the 70 year was just an extreme example.

All I was trying to say is that life isn't over when you are 25+, that is just laughable
>>
>>17565819
>So why am I so dissatisfied?
Because you're alone, and all any of us really want is to be known and accepted for who we truly are.
>>
>>17565819

Here's your answer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Or maybe you need to embrace your local community and country life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5j_EcmRvaI
>>
File: 1471801316190.jpg (23KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1471801316190.jpg
23KB, 400x267px
>>17565115
>26M
>Currently unemployed
>No idea how to find a job
>Still living with parents
>No friends
>Burning down women that get interested in me because I don't want then to realize how pathetic I am
>Haven't had sex since 2008
I feel like I wasted the best years of my life.
>>
File: guldan.gif (1MB, 377x212px) Image search: [Google]
guldan.gif
1MB, 377x212px
>25 year old wagecuck
>nobody notices me at work or seems to care if I'm even there
>growing hair out long
>barely eating, getting thinner
>eyebags are more pronounced
>cant stop looking like I hate everything even if I try
>spending more time indoors and out of sunlight
>no friends, no family, nobody speaks to me
>only hobby is conspiracy theories and watching the political shitshow
>regularly fantasize about everyone I meet turning into ash and bone

Is this how it begins? The existence of a wizard?
>>
>26
>got dream job at 22 or 23
>dream wasn't all it was cracked up to be
>since then have boucned between warehouse and seasonal jobs
>now doing delivery driving and enjoying it
>no kids, no girl, most of my friends and i have gone separate ways
>recently started hanging out with girl i hooked up with a few years ago and hadnt seen for 3-4 years
>she has a boyfriend who is 15-20 years older but she's giving me the green light, not sure how or if to proceed
>live alone
>had a problem with alcohol but quit and have been completely sober for a year

That's about it, trying to figure things out.
>>
>>17565956
Congrats on quiting alcohol bro. I don't mind hearing peoples problems when they end with "Im trying to figure things out"

Best of luck. I'm sure you'll be fine with that attitude
>>
File: Realization.gif (1MB, 193x135px) Image search: [Google]
Realization.gif
1MB, 193x135px
>>17565115

>24, 25 in November
>Have Associate in Fine Arts (wanted to go into Graphic Design or Animation like a dweeb, no college debt though)
>Drive semis (have CDL)
>Never been with a gal sexually (gives me extreme anxiety due to the fact of being molested by a female babysitter when I was a child, like I just go blank sometimes and want out of any kind of intimate experience or my mind just becomes a haze, even though I crave it badly)
>Had some developmental problems from the disorder, mother used to call me a retard
>Mother poor and mentally ill, divorced Dad who got kicked out of the Navy for molesting my sister
>Trying to get back to college to finish Bachelors either in Graphic Design or Computer Science
>Overweight, but I've already lost 35 pounds and work out 3 to 4 times a weak with strength training mainly (looking good already sorta)
>Depressed, suicidal asf
>Look around to people I once knew (I moved away), see them going on vacations, buying houses, happy, starting families, as I sit here, in a fucking metal cage of a vehicle to drive around the US alone...
>Gotten girls on Tinder and even 1 at Wal-mart asking if they wanted to hang out, chicken pussy shit out cus' I get really stressed, self-conscious from the abuse I endured as a child
>Don't like to go to bars, don't like to drink, don't smoke tobacco or 420 shit, clean cut guy
>Spend my days on drawthreads on 4chan filling requests (taking commissions on the side) and playing video games
>I just want a good paying, laid back job so I can go on one fucking vacation... so I can buy a house, instead of being in a shitty apt., etc.

I feel like I should have gotten my Bachelors by age 22, gotten my career started shortly after 23 and then buy a house...

I contemplate suicide everyday, I want gf, too ashamed to go to a therapist and tell them "hey, I got fiddled as a kid and I feel useless and less of a man because of it, with extreme anxiety around women because of it".
>>
File: frond.png (177KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
frond.png
177KB, 500x434px
>>17565154
>>17565402
>>17565478
>>17565704
>just turned 29 last month
>no real career experience
>had my fair share of relationships
>no true group of close knit friends
>became a basement dwelling neet in a matter of a year
>taking NCLEX for the 4th time at the end of the month

This is pretty much the only thing I'm riding on famirinos. Hopefully I will finally get to see the light and break free from this neet limbo. Nursing seems like a solid choice to normie freedom right?
>>
>25 in August
>unemployed
>live at home
>virgin
>no real friends
> failed at becoming a lawyer
What do you think? Am I the biggest loser in this thread? All I have is lifting. I contemplate ending it ever day
>>
File: Wallace.jpg (38KB, 619x576px) Image search: [Google]
Wallace.jpg
38KB, 619x576px
>tfw you're not even doing as half as bad some of the people here
>tfw you're a fucking busser at a restaurant.

Glass half full is ringing ever so true.
>>
File: lucina chomping.gif (663KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
lucina chomping.gif
663KB, 500x446px
28 male
>stable job, fairly secure
>live with parents
>saving 1k a month to buy a house
>fat
>rumor mill says 18 year old is interested
>we play vidja together
>32 year old girl wants to do 5k
>getting a personal trainer next paycheck
>gonna work out so even if neither work, I can have some self confidence
>really hoping for 18 year old, she's goofy and pretty

what happened to 22-27? Did that just fly by for anyone else?

Also, keep on good terms with coworkers and ex-coworkers. Never know when they'll message you about a job opportunity you desperately need.
>>
>work for a Fortune 500 company
>going to stacked in a couple of years
>it all feels empty because I can't find a girl I like
>>
>>17566343
>did it just flyby?

not for me

nope

29 here

>be 22
>go into university
>right at the end a bitch teachers assistant accuses me of plagarism
>me: wat?
>she cant prove anything
>me: where did i plagarize from?
>her: uh...ummmm
>nothing happens to her after 6 months of fighting legally.
>University wants nothing to do with me, im turned off as well

>miraculously i go to another college to become a vet tech
>it happens again
>professor is telling me i didnt turn on the anesthesia machine
>me: wat? the animal wouldve DIED if i hadnt you fucking cunt, you were nowwhere near the machine as my body was blocking you from it during the dental on the dog
>him: um.....uh
>other students chime in as they were there witnessing the event
>College sides with the teacher; the dog is both dead(his account) and alive(my account) despite it belonging to a friend of mine who i still see on a regular basis
>her dog is undead according to the college apparently as the last time (week ago) it jumped on my lap and started licking my face with its pearly whites

>go in the trades these past two years
>my Province decides to elect a woman communist that destroys our economy

Such is the life as a 29 year old Canadian
>>
>>17566343
>what happened to 22-27? Did that just fly by for anyone else?

It past without incident except for the growing nagging feeling that I've accomplished nothing of worth.
>>
As someone who is on his way to mid 20s, what do I do to escape?

I'm serious I have zero direction. The only 'goal' I currently have is to pay off my student loans, which is quickly becoming a reality because the only things I pay for is food, rent, loans, and insurance.

I gave it some thought while running yesterday and man after I'm happy with my finances I will not know a single fucking thing to do rather than "invest for more!"
>>
30 years old. Life went kind of OK until 25-26 abouts. I was in university and did a master's that was just incredibly stressful. As in, I'd go to bed and try to sleep, and just wouldn't. Entire nights of lying awake until classes started, and working until the morning multiple times a week on assignments. That shit just broke something inside of me. And I think it was because I was good at it. I really was. I went from being a mediocre student to being a good one. And I could even handle the stress... until I had to look for an internship and a thesis subject. Suddenly you go from having someone tell you what to do every day to the university just dropping you with zero guidance. That's where shit went wrong.

Been an on-and-off NEET ever since. Always suffered from depression, low self-esteem etc. I have real trouble getting things done on my own. Oh, I was also diagnosed with Assburgers after 11+ years of me traipsing to and fro all sorts of psychologists because I knew SOMETHING was wrong that made me not like the others. I've seen so many fucking hacks, and now I constantly get the whole "wow you were diagnosed really late" spiel. Yeah, no shit.

My mother told me that in the past people have pointed this shit out to them. They never did a goddamn thing. It suited them fine, this non-rebellious son who just did what they asked and never kicked up trouble. I love them, but yes, I'm kind of resentful for the fact that a friend of the family -a psychologist, I believe- basically told them I had symptoms of Assburgers when I was fucking 4 or something. And now I'm at the autism centre, and I see all these resources that are available for people younger than me that could have made shit so much fucking easier.

Christ, that turned out way longer than I intended. So yes, old loser here. At least I'm not a virgin, I've got that going for me. But I haven't had sex since my breakdown. I just want this shit to end, but it's all a little harder when you're older.
>>
>>17565115
26 here.

Employed as a Hr assistant as intern. Yet to secure a perm job but im optimistic and like my current work.

Single, virgin but sociable. Quite content. Trying to kick my video game habit bit by bit and studying part time hr course. Also fallen in love with Jane Eyre. Reading a fair bit now. Life is going decently.
>>
>>17565956
yeah congrats on the alcohol quitting,. going through the same thing myself, sober 2 months so far and feel good some days! then other days I think I've poisoned my mind too much with it :(
>>
>>17566922
Oh wow, you sound exactly like me, except I'm 27 and only had my breakdown last year.

You weren't diagnosed that late though, the average age of diagnosis is actually 26.
>>
>>17565119
>opportunity for what
Nothing. Life is short, but not THAT short. There are millionaires who didn't start getting their lives turned around until twice that age, and while the people here are unlikely to get that rich, they also don't HAVE to.
>>
>Going on 31
>Finally moving up in a good company
>Finally over severe anxiety disorder/depression
>Married 8 years
>Wife wants to divorce amicably
>Is literally choosing to be homeless over being with me
>Spend everyday looking over while she sleeps and trying not to fall back into depression

I'm honestly just sticking to isolation after this, her cunt friend had a divorce and convinced her it's a good idea after she got prescribed antidepressants. Why are women so bad about gaslighting/honey potting?
>>
>>17567026
Times change, I suppose. This autism centrum is really geared towards children and youth. It's a well known disorder, now. Well known enough for people to claim random shit causes it. Still, doesn't really feel good to finally get that diagnosis now, after I developed all these bad NEET habits. Some of the help I've been getting is pretty good, but it's not easy to turn off years of feeling and living like shit. The mountain of crap I have to move is immense.
>>
Every time I try to make small improvements, I just fall back down to rock bottom. I'm 25 and I've been doing this the past 10 years. At this point I've just completely given up.
>>
>>17567078
Oh, I agree, most of the help out there is for kids. I still find it difficult seeing all the help I could have got if I was diagnosed earlier. The fact that the average age of diagnosis is so high makes that seem even more ridiculous. It feels like society has just given up on helping our generation of aspies as a lost cause.
>>
>>17567105
Yeah, it's very hard to not feel like a lost generation, in more than one way. At my age, my parents were already set for life, and my dad is just as autistic as I am. They never really had to fight for a normal life. Just went through college, nailed all their courses, and went into gainful, upper middle class employment straight from there to never ever change jobs ever again. It's weird, but I feel a lot more like my grandparents, who had their shit fucked up by the war(s). They're the people with stories about job-hopping, unhelpful government agencies, and a youth wasted on chasing after things that turned out to be useless. Obviously I don't quite have it as hard, but still. I suffer from a sense of insecurity in this world that my parents' generation never experienced, and it shows in the way we view things.
>>
>graduated college
>just turned 25
>suiting up for an interview at starbux today
>after making fun of english/psych majors as future baristas

I want to blame the economy but not sure I can. Feels bad man. On the bright side the lady from the phone interview seemed to like me. It's a swanky starbucks in a good area...will I get tips?

>>17565120

>mfw people still ask if I'm in high school
>beating men off with sticks

Nah. My career may suck but I can sure as hell get dates. I look younger now than I did when I WAS in high school. The wonders of a good skincare routine.

>>17565189
>took a management position offered within 3 months, and took over a store within a year and a half. By 4 years into that company I was a 55k employee

Not bad, anon. Not too bad. I should have done that instead of going to college.
>>
>>17565388

Similar here. I want a "career" but only for good money, I want to stop working after like 10 years. Family is overrated...everyone I know with a family is miserable. Wageslavery and brownnosing for career advancement, working until 70 then dropping dead, that's all bullshit.

Money though, money is nice.
>>
>>17567224
>family overrated

Maybe. I would like some companionship but being a social retard and being so far behind everyone, it's kinda hard to know where to even begin.
>>
>>17566886
How do you have zero direction and sound so financially secure? What do you do? Care to share any financial secrets?
>>
>>17567221
>The wonders of a good skincare routine.

Any advice to share on skincare?
>>
25 and I'm a neet. Living off of some truly generous neetbux. I only like being indoors, only go out to smoke, I loved one girl who I could never be with and since then I have completely lost all interest in dating and such.
I will die alone in my home and I am somehow fine with it.
>>
>25 in a couple of months so whatever
>still a virgin but I got (somehow) a gf now and I don't know jack of what I'm doing, I already feel this relationship falling apart
>worked a bit abroad, got life experience with jobs and whatnot
>got a comfy dead-end job, plan to change it soon so I can live alone again, I hate living back with parents
>no room to do anything, I feel my gf is getting tired of my shit, can't even invite her at my place
>contemplating suicide more and more, it actually scares me how frequently do I think about getting my bike one day and never coming back
>I still love my people, friends and siblings

My life is over and it won't improve. Every time something happens that I thought is going to make shit better, it actually makes things worse.
>finish uni, yay, I can work and have my money
working sucks, I'm tired and depressed, money is still shit
>going abroad, yay, going to have more money and become a new self
everyone hates immigrants, I get shit on for no reason other than speaking the language with an accent, suicidal DAILY, closest I got to actual suicide yet (stopped eating for days, surprised I'm not dead)
>going back home, nowhere's like home, r-right?
depressed as fuck, no room to breathe, few friends around, if any, shit job with basically no pay to live
>getting a gf is sure going to fix my up
nope, I feel shittier than ever, like every day she'll just tell me she's going to break up, and that'll be my breaking point.
>>
>>17568332
>speaking the language with an accent

Ha ha faggot. I haven't got an ethnic accent.
>>
>>17568177

Moisturizer and avoid the sun or use sunscreen. And no scrubbing!
>>
>>17567075

Man, that fucking sucks. I know it's probably not what you want to hear but if it's not recoverable, just do your best to continue building momentum in your job and in battling your mental issues. If you love her, you're obviously going to feel like shit for a bit, but try not to drop the other spinning plates. Go on to live a fulfilling life that makes her regret leaving.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>17565753
>For arguments sake lets say the average person leaves home and starts working at around 20 years old, and the average retirement age is 65. This gives you 45 years of time to get your shit together.

what a bizarre way of thinking. 45 years to... what, work, make money, retire at 65 when your youth and vitality have left you long behind, when you face little else but decay and death?
>>
>>17565891
it's how you get on a "probable future mass shooters" watch list. ;-)
>>
Anons question. I just turned 25, look like a normalfag, in the military, in a relationship that's starting to get serious, and traveled different places and have decent money saved. I literally accomplished everything I wanted when I was a poorfag but why do I still feel empty? I still feel alone, I still have social anxiety, I still feel like an outcast, I'm still not truly happy. If I'm still not satisfied despite working to what I wanted what's the point? What should I do?
>>
File: ascetic.png (2MB, 747x1096px) Image search: [Google]
ascetic.png
2MB, 747x1096px
my name is siddhattha gotama
>age 28
>married to beautiful princess
>she just got pregnant
>born into wealth
>father is local tribal king
>have as many sex slaves as i want
>spend my life in luxurious relaxation in different palaces
>enjoying live music, exotic food, hashish and opium
>father is grooming me to take over and inherit everything

yet...

>something is missing
>nothing satisfies me
>every pleasure just passes by
>thoughts of impermanence plague my soul
>thinking about my father dying kills me inside
>realizing my youth and health is temporary made me lose interest in life
>can't stand the thought of my own child suffering over my aging and death
>then facing his own in this vicious cycle of life
>see the world suffering around me
>whether rich or poor, all are suffering
>daily life feels like maintaining a machine
>body constantly needs food, water, rest, exercise, etc to function healthily
>fighting a losing battle against inevitable decay and death

so...

>i've seen some ascetic wanderers outside the city
>they dwell in caves and beg for food
>they don't work, don't marry
>they opt out of ordinary society
>seeking freedom from suffering
>i'm finding them really inspiring
>i want to leave my home by age 29
>renounce it all to seek a solution to this problem
>then help the world at large by teaching the way
>i just don't know if i have the guts...
>how can i leave my wife, my child, my obligations?
>my father will think it's shameful
>i have my own moments of doubt, is it the right choice?
>but i'm compelled to do it, i can't just go on living in the ordinary way as if this isn't all true
>i can't pretend that permanent happiness in the world can be attained
>all i see is impermanence, sickness, decay, death, rebirth... endless wandering life to life
>i've seen horror... real horror
>it's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror is... real horror
>>
30 year old dude here, posted before.

I was just listening to a video of an artist on YouTube. Thought it was about art. Then he goes into life lessons about confidence and shit, because it's connected to art, and I realized why I feel like crap: He's constantly talking about "young guys". I don't feel like he's talking to me. But he's describing EXACTLY my confidence problems.

Feels bad, man. I'm an old man with young man troubles. It's my failure anxiety that has fucked me over in life. It's kept me, developmentally, at the level of a 20 year old. I'm a fucking manchild. And what's worse, I can't just go from being a manchild to a proper adult who acts the way you're supposed to at 30. I got to live like that 20 year old, now, while pretending to be a responsible 30 year old.
>>
>>17568958
>Feels bad, man. I'm an old man with young man troubles

Do yourself a favor and ask some 60+ year olds if you're an "old man" at 30. they'll laugh and in their eyes you'll see how much they wish they could be 30 and YOUNG again.
>>
>26 years old
>just got accepted into med school
>another 4 years of med
>I'll be 30 fucking years old when I go through my internship
>med is pretty much a "go straight from high school sort of deal"
>everyone there is 22

It doesn't sound like a big gap but it really feels it. We had a meet and greet for our med cohort that starts next year and fuck man, I really feel out of place. At least with my undergrad there were a handful of mid-20's guys/girls there.

I mean I'm over the fucking moon I got in, but fuck me these might be some lonely 4 years. I mean when I become an intern I'll have attendings who are in their late 20's and I'll be 31-32.
>>
>>17568980
Have you never had any friends 4+ years older than you? There's typically not a huge difference between 26 and 30, or 28 and 32 etc. What, you think people suddenly zap into mature mode just because they're 30? Stupid people remain stupid, immature people remain immature... have you ever met a 50 year old who is stupid, immature, and lacking the wisdom that an intelligent, mature 25 year has acquired? Don't assume age=wisdom or age=maturity. It's mostly just age=responsibilities, but that doesn't necessarily imply maturity or wisdom, just a submissive personality willing to go along with social demands.

Don't worry about it. Being older than the others will give you more time to focus on your studies and career, less time worried about fitting in and partying or whatever kids do in med skool these days, you know? In a decade you'll probably be exactly where you want to be.
>>
To those, of any age, feeling depressed, lost, uncertain of your futures, drifting through life...

Remember, you're not alone, we're all aging, we're all bound to get sick and DIE; we all feel the nostalgic weirdness of leaving our teens, entering our twenties, leaving our twenties, entering our thirties, leaving our thirties, entering our forties, etc... and at every point along the way, everything we experience is temporary, passing by, slipping through our fingers, impossible to hold on to, like your Grandma who has lived through her own grandparents dying, her own parents dying, who worked, raised her kids, saw her grandchildren (you) come into existence, and now stands at the door of the great unknown herself... we're all in this together, sharing this experience of life and death.

Don't get too hung up on social expectations, on comparing your life to others. Not everyone has to do the same thing in life. Live your life how you want to live it, even if it's relaxing and doing nothing. You have no ambition? Maybe it's not for you.

As we go through life, our interests change. Find what makes sense to you now, what you enjoy, what means something to you. This is your life, live it your way.
>>
>>17569037
gaaaaay

no but really that is a nice post
>>
semi-autistic
extremely shy, social anxiety
virgin (aside from 1 awkward escort visit where I didn't even manage to orgasm)
no friends

Only reason I haven't killed myself yet is that my parents aren't dead yet, and I don't want to hurt them...
>>
>>17567221
What was your degree if you don't mind?
>>
File: 1401407585726.jpg (33KB, 194x295px) Image search: [Google]
1401407585726.jpg
33KB, 194x295px
>26
>Biology degree, Lab tech ($19/hr)
>Spent way too much time growing up playing vidya
>Poorly developed social skills set me up for failure in high school and college
>Missed out on amazing sexual opportunities/relationships
>College friends literally believe I'm gay
>Actually just a huge pussy with anxiety
>Hate myself

Social anxiety is a life full of missed opportunities. Thinking about my past KILLS me but I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that I can't change it so what's the point of dwelling on it.

Trying to improve my social game but it's hard when you consider yourself to be pathetic.
>>
How do you increase self-esteem at this point? I have absolutely 0 confidence because of my situation.
>>
>26
>never had a job of any kind
>no high school ed
i'm fucked
>>
>>17568948
nice pasta but you ruined it by introducing yourself in the first sentence
>>
24 here. Know where I want to be in life. Already picked a career path. Currently making $13 an hour working a 40 hour job on the field I want. I have had multiple relationships, longest lasting 3 years. I will be joining the military and will probably see combat but I don't care because I don't mind dying. If I come out of those 3 or 5 years alive then I will continue and finish school. Afterwards I will hopefully move and settle to different places every 3 or 4 years until late I meet the one if ever. Along the way I will make lots of friends and relish in my death bed that did what made me happy and I helped other along the way so that counts for a meaningful life. Then I'll die
>>
>>17568854
>Her regretting anything
Her meds have her completely apathetic. She's on her rag now and said she's worried about hurting me, I seriously almost laughed in her face. The other plates in life are holding me back, I'd rather cut the weight of giving a flying fuck about others and just have friends that aren't close. I've been burned too many times already.
>>
>>17570052
You didn't graduate high school?

At least try for a GED.
>>
How do I become closer/better friends with people? I find that I'm able to make friends pretty ok but I never seem to be able to move much further than being an acquaintance or so. It's sad but I've never really felt like I've had a close friend that I regularly enjoyed hanging out with on a regular basis. How do I fix this or improve on this?
>>
File: PUN2014008-Gerads-6685e.jpg (182KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
PUN2014008-Gerads-6685e.jpg
182KB, 900x1366px
>>17570121
Common hobbies/causes, idle chit chat and thoughts on life/venting/advice. Generally the more experiences you share as friends that are meaningful to both of you will cause a bond. Love, friendship, and affection are addictive. Withdrawal is a royal bitch, so tread lightly lest you end up like me.
>>
>>17568901
why don't you existential fucks just kill yourself? jfc all you do is whine about how shits never going to get better and i'm just gunna work then die...

so skip the "bullshit" that is life and just off yourself already
>>
>>17570036
Drugs.

No, seriously, some antidepressants help, just not the usual bullshit ssris.
>>
File: ball+python.jpg (70KB, 665x485px) Image search: [Google]
ball+python.jpg
70KB, 665x485px
>>17570190
Pretty spot on anon
I'm walling friends out of my life, but that doesn't mean I'm just going to curl up and die. I'm just going to pursue my hobbies with more passion and focus on my happiness, when I retire I can just shoot the shit all day at the VFW lodge with other old farts, and keep my hobbies up. If someone's outlook on retirement is that bleak, they really need to assess themselves and find something that actually brings them happiness or just end it.
>>
>>17569852
I'm not great at parties with new people, but I can do one-to-one and small groups of friends, so that's what I do. So I'm the loner guy who goes on adventures and meets loner girls on their own adventures. I think if you can have a best friend without panic, you can do that.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472094746787.jpg (61KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472094746787.jpg
61KB, 720x1280px
>>17570208
Stay the fuck away from Celexa or zoloft, kiss that libido the fuck goodbye. >>17570036
Start working on positive thought patterns there are a lot of self help resources for it, work out more often, don't be a slob. It takes time but the more you improve yourself the easier it is to not care what strangers think, and you don't have to worry about the side effects of antidepressants.
>>
>>17569001
I get him. The med students at my university were a small group of immature brats, who went clubbing together all the time and acted like snotty retards.

I think in that situation it would be best to get on with the course and make sure you actually pass.
>>
>>17568969
I'm actually really tired of older people failing to grasp what this shit feels like at my age. People always imagine THEMSELVES at 30 when you tell them how old you are. My entire problem is that I don't have all the shit normal people have at my age. I'm not "young" in the sense you are at 20. I'm "young" compared to someone who has already lived most of their life.

Yeah, no shit. What, you want a medal for that observation? Now turn it around and ask a 20 year old how young I am.

Everything is relative. That's the entire problem I explained in my post. Just look at this thread. I'm one of the oldest guys here. There are no 60 year olds here to tell me I am young, now are there? The fact that you have to tell me how young I am from your grandfather's perspective says it all, really.
>>
>Peruvian
>fat but tall as fuck
>25
>been going on and off to college, I still haven't finished it due to being lazy/not having money
>poorfag with a minimun wage job.
>family has a lot of debts, mother is divorced and jobless, father gives us less than the minimun at a month
>brother just started college
>no social life
>no qt gf
>all I do in my free time is play video games and fantasize about business / a way to salvage my family from it's debt so I can finally move out

It's a wonderful world out there, or so they say. I'm not enjoying a bit of life so far.

Right now I have three business ideas for online websites/videos to at least make $300 at a month, should I go ahead with those?
>>
>>17570220
Both of those are SSRIs, which I specifically said aren't any help.

You want something that hits dopamine like Bupropion (wellbutrin) or Tranylcypromine (parnate).
>>
>>17566121
don't worry at all, just do your degree now and soon you'll look at 3 years like nothing.

Also consider relaxing on the not using weed or drinking occasionally, it can help you unwind maybe.

Oh and go to therapy if you can but the biggest best thing you can do is tell people about your problems (not to the extent where you burden them, don't become a victim just let them know the facts)
>>
>>17565674
Hey, your pic looks like you're a lefty, stop that.

So anyway now that that's done:

>recently divorced the last girl on earth that would fuck me.

Cheer up. The idea that she's the last girl on earth that will fuck you is melodramatic nonsense, but you're letting it affect you as if it were real.

> no home.

You're not on the street obviously, you're typing this, so you have a home.

The other things on your list aren't problems that are big.

You can get a job, if not you may be able to get welfare depending on the country you live in. You should also look into if the gov will pay you to study. From there you can make something of your life.

You're not old yet. fight.
>>
>tfw 26 next month
>gf already 26
>minimum wage jobs
>no degree or skills
>just lost car due to accident
>she's ready to settle down and start a family
>I feel like a child being forced into marriage

All you guys talking about how it "gets better" are focused only on women. without that aspect, it's stilol just gets worse.
>>
>>17565115
>29 years old
>only skill is moderately good looks and very large cock
>Have had sex with 39 girls.
>no life prospects at all
>thinking of doing university for a degree.

what do?
>>
Turning 25 next week and I have been thinking about my being a loser. I haven't surpassed $9.65 in my 10 years of working, I am always partying and blowing my shit paychecks on booze, weed, and psychedelics. I have experimented with other drugs. I don't have a car. I work in a kitchen that I try to glorify as some badass job because I am always working myself to the point of exhaustion. I feel like I have to start getting my shit together.
>>
>>17570759
>work yourself to death
>shit wage

Sounds the opposite of a badass job bro.
>>
34 YO here with the sage wizard advice for those of you slightly behind me on the cusp of attaining wisdom.

The reality is the windows continue opening and closing until you're well into your 60s.

You don't just make it at some point and it's all good to go, or fail to succeed at "making it" and continue on into an existence of desperation.

It's a series of peaks and valleys that you will follow throughout your entire life.

My case: 34 yo male. 2 Associates Degrees, and more college credits than many with Masters Degrees. I know, it's a long story.

Started a business at 30 years old because I was tired of wagecuck 60 grand a year lifestyle.

Did 24 million in business in 3 years time. On top of the world. Everyone swingin from nuts.

Business turns hard, do everything I can to save it, blow through hundreds of thousands of dollars to survive market swings (not going to explain in detail but there was nothing I could do).

End up basically back at square one with 10 grand in the bank savings and no job.

3 months later get job making 90k a year. Back to wagecuck but awfully comfortable.

8 months later that business goes under.

Decide to focus on another business. Spend the next year limping along from one contract to the next living on beans and rice.

On the verge of starting a small wealth management fund with partners, most likely will be making well over 200k a year again.

Could put that all together, making possibly a million. Could lose everything.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE

I know a guy who is from South America in his 60s.

Throughout his life insane political connections developed, makes millions in business.

Entire family killed in car accident wife son etc.

Goes into deep depression, loses just about everything by not paying attention to investments and market swings.

Comes back to US. Gets raped on taxes for money he doesn't even have anymore.

Goes bankrupt.

Starts a business and spends three years basically destitute.
Now worth millions again.
>>
>>17570238
>20

You are young. You are at that special stage in life where you can act like a moron, fuck around and have the opportunity to fail.

Probably why this thread is for 25+ .
>>
>turning 25 in november
>starting uni this weekend
>no gf, no car, savings from dead grandparents

I don't know what to feel, part of me is scared I'm delaying the chance to establish myself by 30 and I am escaping proper maturity by going to school, but the degree is highly prestigious at one of the best institutes in my country.

I just want to be out of my mother's house and encting some kind of progress.
>>
>>17570772
>24
>just graduated with bio degree
>since i cant go to grad school the thing is useless
>balls deep in student loans
>no job

any tips for a lost soul?
>>
>>17570806
>I don't know what to feel, part of me is scared I'm delaying the chance to establish myself by 30 and I am escaping proper maturity by going to school, but the degree is highly prestigious at one of the best institutes in my country.

34 yo guy with 2 A.As.

Get the fucking degree, suck it up.
>>
>>17570804
I'm 30. Why the fuck do you even think I'm posting here in the first place?
>>
>>17570814
You've gone down a very rewarding career path that has a lot of prospects.

However you've foregone short term rewards for long term gratification. You've made a great choice to live a very fulfilling life but you have to commit to that route.

I highly recommend you get lab assistant/research assistant type of jobs and continue the education process so that you can achieve your actual goal, which I'm assuming is to become an actual Biologist?

Really dependent on what you want to accomplish career wise, but a BS in Bio really qualifies you to be a labtech.

If you decide to stick that out you can easily become a Research Project manager in 4-5 years of committed hard work and extra curricular certification courses etc.
>>
>>17570767
Yeah kind of coming to that realization. I just don't know how I can afford the time and money to go back to school. Considering taking a class or two next semester but I don't know if financial aid will cover it. And then there is the 70hour/week job that I have to replace because they drop students from the schedule, also I think I need to sober up.
>>
>>17570827
right now im working toward working in a medical lab but the program doesnt start until january and im getting impatient as hell

right now i just need some money to help pay for the program come next year
>>
>>17570817
My mistake.
>>
>>17568958

You talk about Bob Ross ?
>>
>>17565494
Travel is the worst goal to have because it requires that you have a ton of cash and free time to blow off. Make money your goal instead.
>>
>>17570854

There are a lot of throwaway jobs you can get that don't require much commitment and can earn you a healthy bit of money in a short period of time that you won't feel particularly bad about leaving once you've gotten what you wanted out of it.

Sales anything.

Plus you get a lot of practice negotiating, which is critical for any job.

They'll take anyone with a Bachelors degree at a luxury car dealership if you're persistent enough.

Prepare to talk to the managers 15 times and have the act super disinterested before getting the job.
>>
File: salty.jpg (7KB, 189x243px) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
7KB, 189x243px
>31
>Manager, respected at work
>Good on money, own my house
>Not overweight, would rate myself at least at average or better in terms of looks
>Fuck all friends
>Haven't dated anyone in for-fucking-ever, only girl that I like at the moment already has a bf. She flirts with me a lot and is just cucking me, but I can't get affection anywhere else so I just keep getting cucked.
>Everyone around me is starting to get married and having children.
>>
File: 1426330414395.jpg (165KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1426330414395.jpg
165KB, 600x450px
>>17565763
That's an interesting thought. I'm hitting 28 soon, my life is still shit but I have noticed my beliefs are starting to change considerably.
>>
>>17565721

I can't help you in terms of relationships, since I'm in the same boat of being single with no fucking hope.

But for your job, I would take the promotions and stick it out through the harder/extra workload for maybe half a year.

Then go look for another job when you have the more attractive title next to your name. You can't expect the same company to give you huge increases in pay, you really need to jump around to other companies to reach your real worth.
>>
>>17570875
No, just some closeted furfag who draws a lot of cheesecake. I've always had some strange attraction to "fringe" artists. I suppose it follows from the idea that these people who draw from their id give good insight into the human condition. Or, at least, better than some guy trying to be deep and failing.

A few years ago I had the fantasy of learning how to draw. That kind of happens when you have an interest in art. So I saw he had a YT channel and a video about learning art, so I was interested in what this guy who's art I actually know had to say about it.
>>
>>17570964
Oh, ok.
I love Bob Ross videos, they're comfy.
Good luck with your life !

I will suggest you guys to visit Reddit too. It's a nice place too.
>>
>>17570948
>>17565763
Yeah, I think this happened to me, too. I love my parents, but they were kind of shit at raising me. I think I got most of my failure anxiety from their "all or nothing" approach to my school life. They were very keen to step an everything I was ever interested in if they thought it would help me study more. And I always had to study more.

Looking back, the way I live life now is still very much influenced by this idea that doing anything other than education and upper middle class employment is shameful and failure.

I shit you not, when I told my mother that I liked writing, she said "just finish school first, and you'll have plenty of time for it when you're in college". Guess what she said when I mentioned it again when I was in college? The exact same fucking thing, except with "college" and "work" replacing "school" and "college". I don't think she knows, but that just fucked me up more than anything. The realization that your parents just don't give a fuck about anything else than what they have already planned out for you. They're better, now, but I had to be a failure for a long time before they accepted me as one. And it still doesn't feel good.
>>
>>17570993
I actually kind of grew out of Reddit. Maybe some subreddits are nice, but it's got a huge quotient of people thinking they're better than others. Even in threads where you're not expecting it, there will be people tooting their own horn. It just pisses me off.
>>
File: 5xGBZM1.jpg (55KB, 600x754px) Image search: [Google]
5xGBZM1.jpg
55KB, 600x754px
>>17570993
I did the opposite, switched from reddit to 4chan and imgur (mostly 4chan).
One thing I don't like about reddit is that many well-founded opinions there get downvoted and then deleted just because they are not popular (or not lefty enough). That's somewhat funny since I consider myself a moderate leftist.
>>
>>17571059
Reddit seems to lend itself to turning into an echo box very swiftly thanks to the voting system and the lax moderator selection process. And given that most of Reddit is white, male, young, American, and left of centre, well, that tells you what kind of an echo box it's prone to turn into. Some of the people there are basically reverse /pol/.
>>
>29
>speak to dad first time in four years

FFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fuck

fuck

fuck

fuck
>>
>>17570893
Travel can come after the job, and can be as cheap or as expensive as you make it. You're right about getting the money part first though. I think traveling is a good thing and I've found that employers appreciate a traveler as they at the least have insight that non travelers won't have all things being equal.
>>
>23, 24 this year
>kissless, handholdless virgin
>barely any social life, I have just one friend I speak to on a regular basis irl
>just started college last month, everything going smoothly
>feeling a lot happier, and more optimistic about my future and life in general.
>help my friend move into his new apartment last weekend
>reminded of just how much of a loser I am compared to everyone else I know
>slowly falling back into despair this week, losing interest in everything, barely any motivation to do school work or the things I like.
>days spent doing nothing but sleeping and fapping, nothing else to look forward to.

Fuck man, just when I thought I beat this shit it just comes right back.
>>
>>17571762
Grow the fuck up, kid
>>
>27
>working shitty grocery store jobs for the past 8 years
>went to uni for a games degree, turned out exactly how you'd expect
>fear of death constantly looming in the back of my mind, want to make something worthwhile so I'm remembered
>strongly considering going to uni to get into engineering research, but I'm really on the fence

help me /adv/
>>
>>17568958
Everyone feels like they haven't got their shit together, and it's easy to find someone who appears better than you to compare yourself too
It's the old saying "the grass is always greener on the other side." No matter who you are, there's always going to be someone who appears to have their shit together more than you, because you don't see their struggles.
All you can do is try the hardest you can, famalam
>>
>>17565186

Go onto /k/ and ask for paramedic guy. I forget his name but he was giving great advice on that stuff few months back
>>
>> be 26
>> being a huge fat-ass who didn't give a fuck about self care
>> wasted chances to study on college years ago because of several reasons, one of them underestimating my autism
>> only got a few close friends who I play music with, it's been a long time since we rehearsed the last time and I'm thinking about quitting the band because nobody seems to really like it anymore
>> all other friends I met are gone
>> all confidence I had in myself was gone because of failed studies and failed social relationships, including my parents
>> still live at parents and spend vast majority of time in my bedroom even during meals
>> had years of "professional help" for looking for a job and settling somewhere else, leads up to nothing of course
>> decided to follow a diet, do some swimming, get some better clothes and even decided to study law at a university

Probably a stupid decision but fuck it, I'm tired of having to wait for others to tell me I will get there "soon" and tired of hating myself. Being on 4Chan and other sites on the internet helped me realize how much of an idiot I am but also made me remember there are people way more stupid than I am. It's still a long way to go and I have no idea if anything will work out but hey, you never know if you never try.
>>
28, no boyfriend, no kids, no FRIENDS, no one to talk to, no job. Nothing.

I'm fucked. It's over. Killing myself at the end of this year.
>>
>>17571958
>> decided to follow a diet, do some swimming, get some better clothes and even decided to study law at a university

i dont understand why you think thats a stupid decision. its not

godspeed anon
>>
>>17571991
Why not at 30? A nice round number?
>>
>24
>no college
>no job, ever
>no friends, ever
>obviously KHV

I'm basically waiting for my mom to get fed up with me and throw me out and then I'll off myself.
>>
man what does it even mean to be a loser

who even holds you to standards
who cares
none of this matters
>>
>>17571991
You're not fucked. There are people who have gone from being homeless to having financially successful happy lives. Yes they are not the majority of homeless stories but it is possible.

I know how hopeless if feels but seriously, the moment you stumble across a plan that will make you feel confident in making your life better all these doubts and fears will start to go away. Focus on that. Focus on how you'll feel after you realize what you can do to make things better. Don't let your mind talk itself into feeling hopeless when things are not hopeless. You are not stripped of all opportunity. You can still advance. You can still build a life for yourself that will make you happy. 28 is still incredibly young. Even if it takes you 5 years you will only be 33 with decades of success ahead of you in your life.

You can make new friends. You can find a job. You can. YOU CAN. You can do it.

Please don't kill yourself.
>>
>>17572610
Don't tell others not to kill themselves.

Tell them to shoot up a school when they do.

There's no turning back once you're over a certain age and don't meet certain criteria.
>>
>>17572608
There's a social stigma attached to being a homeless heroin addict. You can keep on with your philosophical rhetoric or accept it, your choice really.

When you're not striving to become better every day and the person who does takes the girl you have your eye on, the car you always wanted at least you'll have your philosophy books.
>>
>>17565115
I'm 30 Married for 8 years with two kids.
I am a SAHM
My mother died when I was 14 (her side of the family stopped talking to me) and bio dad when I was 23. (never had a relationship with his side)
I am an intervert who only had 4 friends in HS.
Lost one senior year (drifted apart), one freshman year at college, third after she meet my hubs and felt he was 'immature' (she was a slut who did not have a BF at the time), 4th when I was 27 and could not make her wedding due to hubs being laid off work. (It was over 6 hours away and only had his income)
I have not made a friend since high school
I feel like I am just an unlikable person.
Non of the moms seem to want to be friends as they are older and feel I am to young.
Non of the non moms want to be my friend cause I am married and have kids (responsibility)
I am also sure my extended family (in laws and step family) does not like me.
My husband seems to just work and play video games lately. He only seems interested in talking to me if sex is involved. And still seems to only hear about 20% of what I am saying.
Pretty much I never have anyone to talk to.
>>
Who said 25 is when opportunity closes? Usually starts at 25 if you feel otherwise you probably are not trying hard enough.
>>
>>17572587
I bet if you play MMRPGs you just stand there and look like you've lagged out.
>>
>>17572761

>SAHM

You were stupid enough to do this, I have 0 sympathy for you.
>>
>25
>KV
>No friends
>Can't interact well with people
>Unemployed, not hearing anything back from anyone despite all of my ex-coworkers immediately finding other jobs
>Never got to do the things I wanted to
>No interest in anything anymore
>Decade behind everyone else
>Parents old and going to die
>No future

This sucks
>>
>>17572784
Nah, I actually play alot of MMORPGs.
They're kinda like a replacement of real life to me, so I play competitive PvP focused ones and go full tryhard nolifer mode.
>>
I have a good job but I'm absolutely terrified of being laid off. I feel like my skills I have now won't transfer anywhere, and I have no idea how to go about finding a new career or getting more training/education. This job is pretty much all I have because I suck in all other areas of life.
>>
About to turn 25 in a couple months

Is there anything you wise sages want to impart?
>>
>>17573380
im 26 and in the exact same boat as you.
>>
>>17573392
make sure your with a stable partner and marry them and make sure your job is a secure one. if its not start looking for a more secure job. you dont want to get laid off by the time your 30 and be completely unprepared
>>
>>17573380
Same, only ive reached the lay off point.

Now im having to find a job in an entirely new field which is bollocks. Im almost 29 and im now having to start ALL OVER AGAIN cause Canadians wanted to vote for a communist woman
>>
>>17572608
It means you internalized goals others defined for you, and then failed to live up to them. That's been my experience, anyway. Like having kids before you're 30, or having a decent career.

Also, who let the Chads in?
>>
I don't understand how you guys live off of neetbux? Don't you only get $200 a month or something?
>>
>>17572761
Hi !
Talk to your husband about how you feel right now. Tell him he should stop playing video games sometimes. When is the last when he take you out for a dinner, movie ?
Good luck !
>>
>was a turbo looser in highschool and some years after that
>Currently 24 in college, maintaining a 3.4 GPA as a Mech Engineering major
>Won't graduate until I'm 26

I'm incredibly self conscious about this, because most of my peers are ahead of me. People are working towards buying homes and getting married and all of that good shit. I'm doing well but I always have that feeling I'll always be some years behind everyone else. On the flipside that keeps the fire under my feet I guess.

>>17572761
>Non of the moms seem to want to be friends as they are older and feel I am to young.
Have you tried meetup groups? Where I live it seems like the thing is mostly dedicated to 30+ dating and mom stuff. Over time you should eventually find someone you click with.
>>
>>17573604
>People are working towards buying homes and getting married and all of that good shit.

Ugh, tell me about it. Except I'm not doing well, either. I'm barely doing at all.
>>
>>17573666
I feel like I'm going to just end up becoming a hermit. Most of the women my age that are available are either single mothers or undesirable for a reason. By 26 I doubt there will be anything left on the market.

At the same time I'd basically be letting my family die off otherwise though.
>>
>>17572668
lol are you for real
how many homeless heroin addicts are here vs middle class "waah muh kv25 im le fat"
>>
>>17573713
It's not so much the availability I'm worried about as it is the fact that I just don't have much to offer. This wouldn't have been a problem when I was younger, but being a "loser" in rough terms is much more of a problem at my age. What really sucks is that one of my friends is dating a woman who I really like, but never made a move on when I was single. I'm not even bitter or resentful, but there's a degree of self-blame, here. And rightly so, because I just came up with bullshit to sabotage myself.

>At the same time I'd basically be letting my family die off otherwise though.

Yeah, I have the same issue. I'm the one who is supposed to carry on the family name, and I'm pretty damn proud of my family. Kind of makes me wish my parents would have given me a brother. Then again, my sis is pretty feisty, so who knows?

But most of all I just wish I weren't such a goddamn autist.
>>
>>17573918
>middle class

I'm not, I'm a poorfag (non-white) dude living in a rapidly gentrifying part of London where I've clearly become too uncool and poor for the area I've been living for the past 2 decades.
>>
>>17567351
You ever hear about how some people on /fit/ like to go into a 'cocoon mode' which is essentially taking some time to focus on bettering your body as your primary focus and everything else around you being secondary?

That's kind of what I've done with my finances, basically because my family has a history of being absolute trash with their money, and I think I was determined never to put myself in that position. I work for money, spend ~$100 a month on food, and sacrifice a lot of luxury/entertainment to pay off loans faster. So by consequence I should be able to be completely debt free only after 2.5 years out of college, but the "zero direction" comes from the fact that I've put literally all of my focus on not being a financial loser, I don't know where to begin my life. This was my primary aspiration - being able to be self-sufficient without relying on any form of assistance. Now I need to find out how to be happy with it.
>>
>>17566886
The biggest investment you can make is spending less money, and when you do spend money make sure it benefits you or those that you love for more then long term. Learn how to have fun with less spending gmoneu even if you don't need to be frugal and you will never be "that boring old couple"
>>
I've been thinking about taking out loans and selling all my things and moving to SE Asia to teach english with a small safety nest egg. I could probably scrape together 5k before the loans.

I wonder how realistic this idea is. Doesn't debt drop off after 7 years or something like that?
>>
>>17574276
Are you fat, though?
>>
>>17574474
Yeah.
>>
>>17574474
>>17574576

It is kind of insane seeing the changes around here at least.

Like a second-hand shop being rebranded as vintage/retro and jacking up the prices on utter tat.

Poorfag chicken and chips making incremental prices increase til you're paying £2.50 for what used to be £1.

What funny is while crime has somewhat decreased, I am more than sure that the number of drug dealers have increased. Guess that makes sense, hipsters/yuppies have to get their shit from somewhere and they probably don't give a fuck where it comes from.
>>
34 now, constantly asked if I'm even old enough to drink.
Going to school for two aa's :
One in culinary arts, one in hospitality management with a certificate in baking and pastry. Didn't start college until I was 29, barely had my shit together at the time.
Waited to marry "the right one" who ended up screwing me over & taking custody of our kiddo. He left me with $5 in the bank, full time student, no job, 1K in monthly bills.
Been homeless three times since but managed to keep what I owned.
Managed not only to stay in school but have a higher GPA.
Constantly told I'm beautiful, gorgeous, intelligent but that I intimidate most men...
My life is hard, definitely not what I want it to be, but working to change that.
I'm here mostly to ask a question. I hear a lot of you consider yourselves relatively good looking, what do you look for in a woman?

Too everyone else who is unhappy: I've been there, more times than I care to count. I've wanted to end it so many times in my twenties till I lived with someone who "tried to" everyday. Looked at myself in the mirror and wondered if I sounded that pathetic too. Moved out, moved on and changed what I didn't like about my life. Re-invented myself, still do on an as needed basis. Moved hours away from my relatives because they weren't supportive, surrounded myself with those who believed in me & encouraged me to always be a better me. Built my own family from friends.
The only one standing in the way of your progress is you. You're too fat, lose weight. Don't think you're social enough, practice, read self help books. Don't have friends reach out. Be you, live happy.
>>
>>17574897
> I hear a lot of you consider yourselves relatively good looking

What?! I'm under no delusions like the rest of the anons that post in this thread, at best I'm a featureless brick in the wall with about the same personality.
>>
25 next month
Haven't had sex in 2 years.

turning 25 and ill just barely be getting my associates degree in science this year, won't get bachelors done till im at-least 27.

No friends, I mean zero friends. I literally have no one to talk to or have fun with.

No GF, every girl I try to be with is either taken or has no interest in me.

Lonely and bored. Feels bad man.

Living at home with just my mom

lonely and bored. Feel like I'm lagging so far behind in life.

feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>17576189
>20+ years of feelsbadman

Did anyone ever think it was going to be this bad?

I've always had an inkling.

But I thought gaming and comics would stay a comfortable niche for losers. Nope.

And that my area would stay a sink estate filled with chavs. Nope.
>>
File: 1473664382774.jpg (41KB, 442x472px) Image search: [Google]
1473664382774.jpg
41KB, 442x472px
>24
>fiance of 6 year breaks my heart
>depressed bad for months
>get a job at the hospital
>meet a former classmate
>she's a super cute nurse who's a sweetheart
>start dating
Shit eventually gets better, I started with going to the gym, and then finishing school. Lost 30lbs, and got a gf
>>
>25
>have long-term partner
>we break up but end up getting back together
>life just feels like an endless series of almost breaking up again and then promising we're going to make it work
>don't feel a spark anymore
>but we both love each other. when the relationship is good, it's great

i get it, there's ups and downs and setbacks and relationships take work but both of us are considering cutting our losses. is it time to double down (eg engagement) or bail out?
>>
>>17576994
>don't feel a spark anymore
>but we both love each other. when the relationship is good, it's great

does not compute.
>>
Lets see, just turned 26.
>Seeing 3 women at once
>Have a full time high level job at a major international company
>Rent an apartement in the middle of the city
>More confident than ever before
>Have enough money to do what I please

Compared with the borderline virgin with a small social circle, living at home while working a shitty blue collar job, I was at 19-20, I'd have to say that this is my real prime.
>>
>ITT: self pitying retards that just need to go out and take a walk in most cases and shut the fuck up and get their shit together

>implying any of this crying leads anywhere
>>
>>17576971
>>17576994
>>17577108
>supposed to post about how your window of opportunity is closing
>instead post about how life isn't that bad
Good job guys.
>>
File: IMG_20160910_055546.jpg (779KB, 1099x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160910_055546.jpg
779KB, 1099x2048px
>>17566121
>>24, 25 in January
>>Have Bachelors in Fine Arts (wanted to go into Graphic Design or Animation like a dweeb, no college debt though)
>>Doesnt drive (bad car accidents caused by my dui dad make me extremely anxious)
>>Both parents were drug dealers. Watched my mom die by going into septic shock and my dad keeps coming around. Raised by paternal grandmother and we all live with her to help her keep her house even though she keeps bringing my pos dad around.
>>Also molested by a female babysitter when I was a child. Probably different for me as I was 6 when it started, female and got pissed on/made to piss and stuff. Im perfectly clean from it thank god but Ive never been able to tell my boyfriend about it.
>>Had some developmental problems from it too. Never got along with female teachers. Was raised by my grandmother so I noticibly started to disconnect from her and cant relate to girls well. I can have girl friends but I never feel close with them or that we have legitimate bonds at all.
>>despite my hella scholarships in school thanks to art stuff I did and passing ap tests out the ass, I had to take 20k out so my grandma could still have a place to live
>>i like to socially drink but I dont smoke/do drugs. Having a little brither going down the same path as my dad is rough. They both sell shit and sit around taking it all day.
>>rarwly drawthread(dunno how to start taking commissions on the side but if I were home enough to draw I would) and playing video games. I also translate on the side but Im just an amateur. Was something I started after backing out of a suicide attempt. Finally have a friend out of it.
>>I have a boyfriend with a decent job for himself but he blows it on pokemon/dbz tcgs and toys. The sex is awful too. He isnt interested and makes me feel stupid for asking for it, which makes my sublimating by diving into drawing porn/playing games even stronger.

When I was a kid I just wanted to be Lucia or Melfina how did it come to this.
>>
>>17577184
>>17566121

I'm confused, are you relating to the original poster/anon or making a obscure joke about said poster/anon?
>>
File: disgruntled ed boy.jpg (19KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled ed boy.jpg
19KB, 239x207px
>>17565115
>24
>virgin, kissless
>working 6 nights a week over 12-8AM graveyard shifts in a small hotel
>parents might as well be dead, never had any discipline learned from them. While growing up I just taught myself to be alone and have fun with shit like video games.
>nobody to pay my rent or my college for me
>nobody to even fall back on if I lose my job and can't find another one
>tried college, couldn't handle having no free time with full-time work and school. I hated how useless college was anyways.
>know I need to go to trade school, but I cant get myself to commit my little free time.
>constantly sleep deprived and unenergized due to my work shift
>want to work out so I don't look like a skinny loser with a pot belly, but it never lasts longer than a week before depression and sleep deprivation just makes me sleep through the whole day instead and procrastinate for days on end.
>if I occasionally try to make friends, they're all normies who don't interest me and make me feel inadequate because in comparison, they're pampered and taken care of by mommy and daddy
>immigrated illegally from Hungary when I was young, never fit in with people for a single second, ghosted through high school as a loser.
>been told to seek a psychologist, but I know for a fact that they'd just give the usual "fake it 'till you make it" spiel, which doesn't sound like a solution to me.
>if Trump wins election, he can end the Deferred Action through Childhood Arrivals act and strip me from my work authority. I'd probably have to kill myself then.
>If I ever run out of vidya to play, I'll just kill myself anyways.
>I dream of companionship, but I cannot recall a single time I've enjoyed myself in the presence of other human beings. I just start hating everyone I meet after a while, depending on how much patience I have. Everyone expects something out of me, despite me not being able to expect anything out of other people. Everyone's just a shitstained hypocrite and I hate it.
>>
>>17577890
>I ever run out of vidya to play,

Vidya hasn't been fun since I was 20 and at 27 it's basically a chore, doesn't matter if the game itself is any good.
>>
>28 years old UK male
> 2:1 law degree
> involved in serious accident one day on holiday.
> break back, collar bone and fracture ankle
> defer law school a year and a half - end up failing course.
> big PTSD symptoms and psychiatrist gets me a mitigation letter to do a resit of failed exam... Impossible to defer any longer.
> fail again.
> currently doing a lot better mentally and refound a love for literature.

>have about £35k in compensation but unsure what to do with my life.
>working a tedious job making around 18k a year.
>feel pretty lost and unsure what my direction is.
>drink 4 nights a week.

Help...
>>
>>17565340
Don't worry about being a virgin, just get in good shape. You're focusing on too many problems. Start working out, don't even google a good routine, just start doing it. Go join a gym right now. Find the closest open gym and go talk to someone and sign up. Go every day no matter what. Don't think about the future, think about the day and doing a good job that day. This is the solution, don't argue, don't make excuses. Go right now and get a gym membership. Even if it's too expensive, you'll figure it out. Go do it now.
>>
>>17565320
Someone suggested IT networking as an alternative career to be a wagecuck.

Is that a viable career path for a 27 yo socially stunted man with 3 years wagecuck experience and only a 2.2 in maths?

They tell it makes good money at least better than the £8.57 per hour I make.
>>
>>17565115
24 almost 25, just split from my gf of two years because I'm a fucking retard and cant keep it in my pants.
Got a new place with my brother have no real furniture or anything.
Making about 2 k a week and I'm fucking random women but I'm empty inside.
Last time I was happy was a year ago when my ex and I were living together and we were planning our future together.

Suicide seams like a real choice right now.
>>
File: 1472614818159.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472614818159.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Im 29, graduated with two science degrees but I only got my drivers license a couple months ago. No friends or family, almost killed myself once. Never made any friends in college.

Now I'm stuck in a tiny town working part time at a grocery store. I have no real job experience... my GPA is pretty low. I just apply for jobs all day in the area, even though I have no hope of moving without a working vehicle and a few thousand dollars.

Women won't date me because I'm poor.. I just live alone, read, play video games and continue my education on edx. My undergrads were in bio and env sci but I've already taken a ton of physics and engineering classes on there.. not that I'll ever use them. I just do it to stay sane.

I'm not even sure what to do. I want to go to grad school, but my GREs were moderate and my GPA is low. I can't get a real job anywhere. I'll probably be alone the rest of my life. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17567075
Update found out aunt (one of few ok relatives) has cancer and it's terminal only a few months left for her and refusing chemo. I can't even fly out to say goodbye because I can't trust retarded soon to be exwife or friends to ensure pets are fed, and house is taken care of.
>>
>>17579384
Alrighty then!
>>
>>17579401
Look into teaching. Study for the CBEST and CSET. Make something of yourself, and get better grades going forward. Stop making excuses.
>>
Not 25 yet, just 21, but still worried about the future and missed opportunities. Spent way too much time on vidya during A levels (UK) and got shit grades. Year or two later I finally go uni for mech eng - decent course (and accredited) but uni is new and low rank. Finally found the motivation to work hard and am doing my best to ensure I make the best of it, but recently I've been worrying hard that my uni's really low ranking is going to cripple my career prospects no matter how well I do. Any advice bros? Would really appreciate it.
>>
I'm 30, got a house, a wife, video games, a stressful but "good" job. A huge alcohol problem... That I'm trying to fix starting this morning.

Things could be a lot worse... But we all have our struggles
>>
>>17565115

>25, m
>Quit a shitty job in HR, which almost literally killed me,
>Diagnosed with depression, trying to reduce my pills dosage to finally quit them
>Withdrawn from psychotherapy, cause it ain't doin shit anymore,
>got an internship in hospital as a psychologist
>I've got something to do for a year, feelsgoodman.jpg
>Almost no income though
>Like the job, like the patients
>No gf for a long time
>Short as fuck
>Will be able to move from parents' house probably in late 2017/early 2018
>See how everyone around gets married, finds a new love,
>Feels like all the cool, non-christian girls are being already taken
>"Always downwards, and towards the farthest sides of the north"
>>
>>17580560
>short as fuck

Maybe it's just me but everybody seems to have gotten taller in my city.
>>
>25 male, 1 semester left after this one to get my B.S. in Kinesiology
>Spent 5 years in a JC distraught and lost, unable to find what I was passionate enough to build a career in, then finally found prosthetics.
>Been fawning over going to grad school to become a Prosthetics Practitioner for the past two years
>Talk to recent grads, talk to small business owners and other professionals in the field over the two years and find the general consensus is: OH? 80-90k A YEAR? YEAH TRY 40K OUT OF RESIDENCY AND BEYOND FUCKER AKA THIS FIELD IS FUCKED TO SHIT
>Panic, begin looking at other grad school opportunities, Phys. Asst., Anesthesiologist asst., Nurse practitioner...
>Spend my last summer still pretty fucked and depressed, not too interested in the aforementioned paths.
>Medical Illustration...
>Looks fucking cool, but >1 year of art school and >6 people accepted per year HA!
>Find out I can literally be one without certification

I can do so much without getting certifications or degrees.. it just matters about who I know.

I have business ideas and a lot of knowledge in health care as well as a practice in art. I will move myself out soon and try a year or two of working jobs related to what I'm interested in after graduating before I decide on going to grad school.

Is a gap between BS and MS a good idea?
>>
File: 1473561763967.jpg (38KB, 667x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473561763967.jpg
38KB, 667x720px
>27, NEET and living with parents

Had a life-changing experience on mushrooms a month back and I might now have a part time job. Just want out of my parents' hair first and then I'll figure out my path.

Getting older does suck but it's pretty interesting to notice the patterns in each generation and society as a whole. My only job I had fine-tuned my bullshit detector and people reading skills alongside patience.

It's pretty fun to hang out with younger friends, dish advice but also shock them when I see right through a charade or call actions before they happen. This even happens with friends my age or older. Barely anything is surprising anymore and people aren't as clever as they think.
>>
28. I think I'm a defective person. There's something wrong with my personality and the way I relate to others. I doubt I'll ever be in a relationship or have children or be particularly successful. I'm not unhappy though.
>>
>>17580560
Unrelated but...how did you find working in HR? I know you said it nearly killed you but was that because you worked for a shitty company or was the work generally shit. Asking cos I'm thinking about taking a HR role myself. Thanks anon.
>>
Holy shit I am so fucked fucked fucked, no one understands how fucked I am.

My CV is shit because I am a lazy fuck who never did any jobs besides farm work so I have no legit experience or references.

I am in my final year of computing and information technology degree and I do not want to be here.
The modules are all fucking shit because they are made up crap, the lectures are retarded or fucking worse the lectures are savant that just don't bother with teaching and just have the job as a nice wage while they work on their own projects.
The main aspect of this year is a major project I make up myself and I am too retarded to do anything because I lack creativity.

I never wanted to go to college because I am too lazy, I just want to work in a shop and jerk off and play video games but now I am 22 and fucked.

I honestly wish I would die.
>>
>>17581628
want to share the mushrom experience?
>>
>>17565120
My life was at its peak when I was 22. It's gone downhill precipitously. At 25 I have no friends, work overnights at Walmart, still manage to get crushes, and I'm hurtling towards suicide. I am extremely isolated from others because I'm ugly and scary looking. I gave up on trying to connect with others after being rejected constantly. If I wasn't such a puss I would have shot myself while I was moving from the East coast to the West coast- unfortunately I had a tiny glimmer of hope that things would get better, but of course they didn't.

So tell me, after a bad divorce, moving back in with my parents, not being able to find a job with my degrees, and almost immediately after starting, get a crush on a coworker, when do things get better?
>>
>>17581654
Sorry, this thread is 25+, you fucking retard. No wonder you're a loser if you can't even read.
>>
>>17565458
Become a doctor
>>
>>17567075
Look at it this way. Once she's gone, there is NOTHING to tie you down. You're free to do anything you desire. You'll have a good job, are rid of your crippling mental issues and going somewhere.
You've obviously worked hard to get where you are man, if she doesn't love you even after that, you're losing nothing. If anything, you'll be in a good position to meet someone better.
>>
>>17579401

What science? I'm surprised you can't get a job with a science degree.
>>
>>17567075
>Wife wants to divorce amicably
destroy her

leave nothing

if she kills herself after the divorce is finalized, you've done your job
>>
>>17565115

>turning 27 in 5 months
>Decent enough salary, livable but nothing to write home about by any means
>love what I do but passion has been so-so for the last year
>watching friends settle down
>single for the last 1.5 years
>find it extremely difficult to meet new people, especially of the opposite sex
>last two guys I was with were sleeping with my taken friend who isn't even 20
>professional life feels like it's just now beginning to blossom, and I could be something by 30 in my field but the hit to my dull personal life has me growing sullen and uncharacteristically withdrawn for a while

I've been working toward getting more fit and just trying to focus on the things in life I can control. It's just been a lonely place lately but I find it hard meeting folks I'd click with at this point
>>
>>17581788
You single me out yet there are tons of under 25s, consider suicide as a future career opprinunty.
>>
>>17581735

Took 4g and camped out in the woods alone.

Other than feeling reconnected to nature and the world (it was fucking wonderful and meditating was insanity with CEV and even open eye distortions) I basically ran through my entire life in my head. I realized all of my problems were due to the fact that I don't push myself and try to stay comfortable no matter what. My hardships, aside from a few things out of my control, were all of my own creation. I've been shown nothing but love, had more opportunities than others but I squandered it all due to simply being afraid to work hard and feeling sorry for myself.

I felt my family and friend's love in my chest and suddenly realized that, despite my thoughts, they didn't dislike me at all. There was just disappointment from me not fully living life, from not being who I should be. There might not be a certain path in life or goal but as long as I keep moving I might find it. If nothing comes of my efforts at least I actually lived.

I hope that's an okay summary of it. It was a lot of self-reflection, feel-good stuff, observing my place in nature, etc. but it really opened my eyes and since then I've felt like there's a fire in my belly. It felt like a mental 'reset' that washed away years of mental gunk. I know I'm gonna fall, get hurt, that my life won't be glamorous but I just need to actually fucking try for once. As I said I might have a part-time job, nothing fancy or well-paying but it's a start. The trip kinda rekindled my past interests and I've been sketching, repairing/modifying old electronics and such since.
>>
>22 years old
>loser out of highschool, had lots of friends and gfs in highschool

>live with parents
>dont know what I want to do
>just play videogames and drink beer all the time
>lost all confidence after last two breakups
>skinny as hell, 5'8, no facial hair
>not hideous but not overly attractive looking
Fuck, someone smack some sense into me, this is driving me nuts.
>>
>>17581885
forgot to add: The only thing i'm really really good at is making music, but not only does that not pay anymore, no one else finds it impressive. Where as I'm totally fine just doing it for myself, it sucks that I got good at something that has no outside value aside from personal pleasure
>>
File: 1464229974299.jpg (570KB, 989x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1464229974299.jpg
570KB, 989x1280px
>>17565115
I'm 18 but I have a feeling I'll end up on one of these 25+ loser threads
>>
>>17581860
nice experience there man
it`s cool when drugs end up bringing this kind of mental state
>>
>25
>Just graduated pharmacy school
>Making 100K at pharmacy
>FUCKING HATE IT
>Come home everyday and feel empty and want to cry

Not sure if I should try for medical school or tough it out for 20 years and retire early. Don't think my sanity can take it, I want to die. They treat us like garbage and i'm worried about killing people.
>>
>>17581921
>i make 100k waaahhhhhhhhh
want to trade with me? I'll gladly work any job for 100k
>>
>>17570944
I was always told 30's are the mans prime with most dating prospects.....have I been fucking bamboozled!?
>>
>>17581921
you're a pharmacist, you're more likely to kill someone as a doctor
>>
>>17565115
>be 18
>already accepted into dream college
>parents rich enough to support entire family for years
>loving girlfriend was my childhood best-friend whom I'll probably marry in another year or two.
>world-class tutors, mentors, role-models, all given to me free of expense.
>explored/adventured most of the world than most people see in entire lifetimes.
Feels good, man.
>>
>>17581981
As a doctor I have the pharmacist to check for me. I have no one to check as a pharmacist.

>>17581959
Maybe, what do you do? Do you enjoy it?
>>
>>17581970
yes.
if you get dates now, you'll get dates when you're in your thirties- it'll just be easier

if you don't get dates now, you never will unless you do a serious overhaul of yourself. the dirty secret is that most mens dating success happens in middle and high school
>>
>>17565340
Put a piece of paper on a wall near your bed, with a goal written on it.

Go to sleep with yourself every night with that paper looming over you, things will change very quickly
>>
>>17581998
I'm a dental technician, I make teeth. And it's work, don't do what you love, love what you do.

>>17582001
Shame, I dated all throughout highschool and had a rich social life, the past 5 years out of highschool, not so much, dated one girl for 2 years and another for a month. IS THERE HOPE FOR ME!?
>>
>>17582033
to add: Dating after highschool is so much different, I just don't know how to do it, can't initiate it. I don't get tinder matches.
>>
>>17582033
Maybe. I just want to do something fulfilling and something that I enjoy, even if the money isn't so good.
>>
>>17582033
>>17582044
same here

i've more or less learned to be content with never having a family

i manage pretty well, except at night
>>
>>17582095
how old are you?
>>
>>17582001
How do I do a complete overhaul of myself? I already have a good job, do I need to go to the gym and become not skinny?
>>
>turned 22 last week
>virgin
>only times i ""won"" i was drunk af and girls started making out with me out of nowhere.
I dont really think i'm that ugly but i cant get a single girl and it drives me mad. It's not that i'm ugly, it's just i fucking suck at flirting. I've tried being the nice boi, the douche, the indiferent one.. no use. Is there anything i could do to get better at this?
>>
>>17582149
jby
>>
>>17582113
I'm 25

>>17582127
no idea senpai
>>
>27
>Zero self esteem. I'm fat and ugly and I hate myself.
>Only ever had one gf. We were together 4 years before she cheated on me.
>That was 6 years ago.
>Have a decent paying job, but my city has a really high cost of living so I'm barely scraping by.
>Growing to hate my job, it's high stress and not rewarding.
>Company keeps stringing me along with promises of opportunities for advancement that never materialize.
>Slowly drifted away from all my friends and never made any new ones.
>All my hobbies fallen to the wayside, but I still buy stuff for them out of habit and just let it collect dust.
>No goals, ambitions, or dreams. I have nothing to look forward to.
>Can't muster up enough energy to do anything. Everything feels like a chore.
>Stopped keeping a diary because writing how I'd fucked everything up yet again today every single day was bumming me out.
I feel like I'm dead and I just don't know it yet. I'm losing hope that things will get better or that I'll find a way to fix myself.
>>
File: 1474016890014.jpg (69KB, 650x649px) Image search: [Google]
1474016890014.jpg
69KB, 650x649px
I'm 20 and im in a pickle right now. I know, I know, this a 25+ but I could use some advice. I'm taking a high physics course and it's proving to difficult for me. I kinda want switch my major to something else that is less math intensive, or no math at all

The thing is that I'm getting tired of school. The stress and fear I get from failure is getting to me. I was thinking switching to biology or chemistry. Or maybe study to become a school teacher as I do enjoy teaching and I'm not afraid of young kids. I just feel that switching majors at this point is not worth it, but I can't handle really advance math. Calc 3 was a nightmare.
>>
>>17582356
>Chemistry
You aren't going to avoid math in college chemistry.
>>
>>17582168
Im complicated af and, to be honest, people dont really interest me (except for some rare cases) , let alone some random girl i meet at a club or through tinder. I cant be myself and get pussy at the same time .
Sometimes i feel like the only way i could fuck is by paying a hooker, and that'd leave me with the soreness of being as much of a loser as i always was.
>>
>>17582356
As someone pursuing a phd in software eng, all i can tell you is, there's going to be shit you need to go through to get what you want.
Do you really desire a job where you use that knowledge in physics?
Would you settle for teaching the rest of your life because some calculus gets to you?
If the answers are maybe and yes, then go forward.
>>
>>17582403
I went into physics because I want to teach high school. I'm also in a teaching program that certifies me to teach once I graduate. At this point, understanding advance math and physics concepts is just too much for me and my grades are showing.
>>
>22
>Have GF and Animation Job
>Animation takes a nosedive in the region
>Apply for new places but everyone wants 10+ year senior animators to help model a fully rendered cartoon series on a budget of $50
>GF cheats on me and I drop her
>No work or money.
>Take up Substitute teaching job
>Inner city schools.
>Every month one of my students get arrested or killed
>Slowly get depressed watching them turn into nothing and making no attempts to better themselves
>I cant take it anymore
>Get job at a grocery store instead listening to old bitter cunts freak out because they cant find the aisle with butter in it
>No not that butter. The other kind
>You seriously dont have THAT butter!?
>Cant afford rent, car, gym, or food anymore
>I move in with family to afford living now
>Still doing grocery store shit
>Slowly getting fatter and out of shape
>Im turning 29 soon.
>Havent had a single GF since. Not even a date

On the plus side I actually did get a new animation job last week. I also got a new car a month ago and finally got back to the gym. I'm making progress I guess, but I still have doubts it will work out how I hope.
>>
>>17582427
If you're not going to use it then leave it. You study what you need for the job you want to get. There's no use for studying so much and using so little. I teach in a highschool, 90% of this is about improving the way you teach, because contents are always the same and get even more basic with the years.
>>
Wow, this thread makes me feel good about my life.
>>
File: 1414907746372.jpg (23KB, 419x387px) Image search: [Google]
1414907746372.jpg
23KB, 419x387px
>almost 26
>got my CE degree earlier this year
>accepted in a masters program, won't graduate until I'm 28

I'm doing well academically but I still feel like a complete piece of garbage loser.
I started university at 23 for a number of reasons and being 3-4 years behind most feels absolutely crushing, especially because I'd like to work abroad after I'm done with school and I feel like the age gap is going to hurt me a lot with possible employers.
>>
>>17582443

Yikes, maybe move closer to the industry :( Also, you could always do animation for games rather than film or tv.
>>
>>17582496
I live in Minnesota USA. The closest things would be Texas, or Toronto Canada (which would require a greencard, which a lot of places don't really want to fuck with)

I did try games for awhile. But I mean, think about it. A few years ago every fucking cunt with money thought they were going to make the next minecraft and then they hire you in to make another minecraft with zombies clone and expect it to make millions overnight on Steam. It didnt work out a lot of times or the people lost their budget halfway through projects. I mean I got paid, but it was too far and inconsistent to make a living.
Im just hoping my current thing works out.
>>
Loluwutm8?

High school was a good time, college was a nightmare of depression and full time work on top of a shit schedule.

25-30 were the best damn years. 30 now, gotta get off my aging ass to keep from stagnating, but shit gets better if you're male and try to stay in enough shape to be confident approaching women.

Best part is, women get more desperate for a stable man and much easier to get into bed after they're 25.
>>
>>17565638
I hate agreeing with this cucklord who STILL really should die in a fire, but...

Well, when he's right, he's right.
>>
>>17565721
Don't call suicide hotlines you fuck. They just pass your number to 911 to ping and try to find you.

Cut out the middle man and just call 911. Or kill yourself. Whatever.
>>
Immigrant in Canada. Turning 25 next year. Currently Work in a warehouse selling sports collectibles/useless shit. Depressed af. Want to quit job to try out day trading stocks.
>>
>>17565135
>3 new cars
Why? I never got why people do this, just seems like a pain in the ass.
>>
>>17582554
25 y old women are ok, but with 30 they are damaged goods, gotta watch out for the desperate girls
>>
>>17565753
Yeah, 30 isn't that old, but the world is judgemental as fuck, and they're not going to give a shit about a 30 year old motherfucker when they have fresh-faced 20 year olds willing to work.
>>
Should I kill myself quietly or shoot up a school?
I really really hate normal people.
>>
Is it envious of me to stop talking to my friends because they have professional jobs and I still work as a cashier even though I finished a difficult college degree? I would rather have no friends than be considered the loser friend they secretly don't want to hang with.
>>
>>17583965
There's nothing wrong with that.

People tend to be really critical of others and always looking for people at worse spots in life than themselves, so they can feel better.
>>
>>17581640

I was a recruitment specialist. What was extremely unbearable for me was:

>constantly being assessed by my boss sitting right in front of me
>being dependant on results (for every hired candidate company received some money and I needed to earn a certain amount of money each month)
>results were undependant of my actions (for example: candidates resigned due to a counteroffer, lack of interest or simply, there was no appropriate candidates on the market)
>combine the above = death

Lots of pressure, constant assessment, tons of quickly changing information and results focus.

If you wish to know more, Anon, I'd gladly share it with you.

>>17581205

Global warming I guess.
>>
>>17583963

Bad news, you're normal too.
>>
>>17583980
I really wish I was.
>>
>>17581756

If you're thinking of suicide, even passively, go see a doctor. This IS dangerous and with time it can turn into plans and ideas. Please, go take care of yourself, Anon. I see you've been through some shitty situations, I guess they won't help either.

GL
>>
>>17583982

The more you speak how non-standard you are, the more basic you seem to be. Yawn.
>>
>>17583972
Which is better: the friend who ditches you when you're no longer equal socially (one of you became successful and the other became a loser) or the one who keeps you around as their pet loser? Is it possible to maintain friendships which feel socially unequal?
>>
>>17584003
Friendships are based on usefulness.
If someone keeps you as their 'pet loser' it's because they want you around to feel better about themselves.
If someone ditches you as a friend when he rises socially, at least he's honest.
>>
>>17584003

1) The better is the one, which suits you better and fulfills your needs more.
2) Yes, it is possible. Care about people, not their wallets. It also applies for the opposite side.
>>
>>17565135
>Aside from being a virgin ( Which I'm a-sexual so whatever. ) Maybe some get butt-hurt about my lack of sexual experience.

Dude you should get laid
>>
>>17565320

This is exactly how I felt being a wageslave

That's why I quit. I'm 25. Been NEET for a year now.

Fuck, being NEET is awesome. No stress, no worry, no humiliation. I get to do whatever the fuck I want all day, every day. It's fucking amazing.
>>
>>17565186
>>17565397

Grow a set of balls
>>
>>17565388
>>17567224
>>17567310

Having children is the purpose to your life

It is the purpose of every organism's life

If you don't have children you are a laughably pathetic loser. Not even capable of passing your genes on, fucking kek. You've literally failed in your biological function as an organism

All of the struggle of EVERY SINGLE ONE of your ancestors, for millions of years, to reproduce, to have children, which resulted in you. And your laziness / patheticness throws all of that genetic heritage in the bin. Fucking lol

I'm not saying you should do it for them - nothing could be further from the truth. You should have the instinctive drive to want to reproduce yourself, just like every other animal. If you don't, then you're a failure of an organism, you are unhealthy, you an evolutionary aberration, and it's probably best you don't reproduce actually because we don't need your pathetic genes in the gene pool.
>>
>>17565524

Make peace with being a loser? Fuck off mate

Every single fibre of your being should be going into the effort of winning in life

Otherwise you're a faggot
>>
>>17565721

I've called a suicide line before, it's good fun. I just ranted and bitched for 30 minutes then said "huh I feel better now, thanks a lot, bye"
>>
>>17565186
Dude 20 hours of school and 20 of volunteering is fucking nothing. Get that shit done
>>
>loser checking in

Finishing my college degree in CS at 26(this may), hopefully getting a job right away to move out of parents house. No i didn't start at 18, i completed it on time i started it late. I want to do programming but ill literally take any decent(paying decent) job.

I do work part time and commute to school since its local and pay my own way. I'll have no debt when I finish since its a state school and cheap. I have a bunch of money saved for relocation and apartment rent/security payment. I also have been working on my credit score over 700.

>I never been on a date.
I was ugly as shit growing up and got picked on so now i got anxiety from that. The hot girls who made fun of me now find me attractive, but i want an average looking nerdy girl but they never talk to me.

>Cheers to a miserable life!
>>
>>17584313
>The hot girls who made fun of me now find me attractive, but i want an average looking nerdy girl but they never talk to me.

Nigga if you're getting hot girls talking to you then you are obviously doing pretty fucking well

But yes I agree with you, I have always gone for average looking nerdy girls too, someone who I can trust and doesn't bring a load of bullshit

But I'm just saying, if other girls think you're attractive then you should have literally no problem getting nerdy girls.

YOU need to talk to THEM. That's how it works. Men are the ones that have to pursue women.

So go and get nerdy girls. They'll fucking cream their pants if you go and talk to them. Good luck brother.
>>
>>17584338
>YOU need to talk to THEM. That's how it works. Men are the ones that have to pursue women.

social anxiety, plus low self worth from years past. I still have low self worth due to my situation in life, I feel once i have a good job it will surge.
>>
>25
>first thing I did today
>before even opening my eyes
>very first thing
>was cry into my pillow

I was speaking with a friend last night prior to falling asleep and talk of our mutual elementary school came up. It must have brought up some bad memories, because my anxiety went straight for that shit in my sleep.

I had extremely real dreams about being in school again, getting in fights with my teachers, failing classes, disappointing my parents and friends, things like that. I woke up drenched in sweat and guilt and immediately wanted to die.

The worst part is it lingers. I've been up a few hours and I still feel like I've disappointed my family and friends and fucked up my school career all over again.
>>
>>17569037
ty ;)
>>
>>17565602
Probably because you havnt branched out. Everythings probably been too much the same for you. The same friends, not enough new people in your life. Il'd go as far to say that your not satisified because you've only sexually known one women.
>>
File: 1453203078906.jpg (313KB, 2831x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1453203078906.jpg
313KB, 2831x2000px
I'm 27 now. In horrid debt, with little to no working experience outside military. Currently doing dead-end job as a security guy. I'm however pretty happy.

After school (19) I decided to screw it all, sold little stuff I had and started traveling (there begins my debt with not paying taxes for many years). I did that for two years. After fucking around (I visited most of the Eastern Europe and some South America) I wanted change and adventure. I get back home, acknowledged literally hundreds of letters that I'm gonna get fucked in the ass for not paying my taxes and started running, lifting and otherwise training. In the end of the year, I traveled to France and joined French Foreign Legion. Did my five years there, best mistake I ever made.

Now I'm back home, trying to repay some of the most crushing debts and to save some money for another travel round.

Why am I writing this down? Because fuck the society, fuck the money and fuck this whole rat-race what is forced upon us. Don't buy into that, don't wait for "some opportunity", don't bother creating it, as it is only a carrot on stick.
>>
I really wish I wasn't banned
>>
>>17584953
Oh sweet. Any I'm 22. My LDR gf just created changed her status to in a relationship with me. I accepted but idk if I should've just kept it secret for a bit longer. It's been 7 months so I feel bad that's it's been so long. Probably should just stop being a pussy.
>>
>>17565177
>I'm that lad still sorting his life out at 25
Feels fuckin' bad, man.
>>
>>17584007
Do you ever think it's worth reconnecting with friends you drifted apart from because making new friends altogether is too much effort?
>>
>>17566121
>too ashamed to go to a therapist and tell them "hey, I got fiddled as a kid and I feel useless and less of a man because of it, with extreme anxiety around women because of it".

23M here

Please reconsider seeing a therapist. Regardless of it happening years ago when you were a kid, regardless of how petty or insignificant it might seem; its still something that affects you here and now. The memory won't ever go away, but a therapist can help you change how you handle that memory and teach you how to control it.

When I was 8 I was attacked and molested in a bathroom stall by two older boys. I couldn't have comprehend what had happened, and over the years I kept ignoring it and pushing it away. About a year ago I finally brought it up with a therapist, and even then I felt the need to present it as something I was unsure had actually happened. I was afraid, embarrassed, ashamed. After a few sessions they had me slowly recollecting the entire thing, and the first thing I remember saying was "I shouldn't have gone into that bathroom, it was for middle school kids". I was an adult, yet I still couldn't comprehend that it wasn't my fault.

Please bro, don't let something that wasn't your fault ruin your life.
>>
>>17565115
Please dude. Nothing worthwhile happens in your life before you turn 25. Those years are just for building life experience so you can do something cool in your late 20s or 30s.
>>
>26 year old with a part time job
>no license, no dream, fat depressed and no confidence
>NEET after dropping college until 24 when I get my part time job
>lived with family for all of my life outside of 4 months where I stayed with a friend, left due to his wife and him fighting all the time
>came back home to a house full of hostility between mom and grandma hating each other, uncle being a drug addict and my grandfather tuning the world out around him
>don't want to leave though due to fear of change and the feeling of abandoning my family
>kept attempting to numb myself with entertainment but it's always in the back of my head I need to get my life together
>over the years things get worse, grandpas health slips, mom now hates her mother who is spending thousands of her fathers pension check in lottery tickets every month, uncle keeps jumping to different drugs and I notice things disappear when his mother isn't giving him money

>last month watch my uncle overdose on crystal meth
>man literally dying in front of me holy shit
>EMT take him away
>grandma complains about how he's going to lose his job
>can't believe what I'm hearing
>gets back from the hospital
>resumes hanging with dealers less than a week later, no one but mom and I angry about it

>suddenly ask myself "Why are you living like this?"
>sets in I've numbed myself for 10 years and I don't have to keep playing with the hand dealt

Now trying to figure out what I want out of life and pursue it. A lot of introspection going on but I've never felt more positive about my future. It's hard to actually think about life and not just roll over though.
>>
File: psy.jpg (149KB, 687x757px) Image search: [Google]
psy.jpg
149KB, 687x757px
>28
>ksv
>live with dad
>no friend
>no "life experience"
>shit job
Yet somehow I can't seem to make any effort to change my situation, I think about what to do but when the time come to act I find some excuse to do nothing and just continue to consume media while thinking about things i never do
>>
File: 1418321757238s.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1418321757238s.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>17565177
>Finances in check, mortgage, decent job.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH...

I'm 28 and my life has been going rapidly down hill. At least while I was living with parents I had some stability. Now everything is fucked. Spent about 2 months living in my car this year.
>>
Things have gotten better since I turned 25.

Less insecure, generally give less fucks, more competent at work and social stuff, and don't care as much when I fail as long as I at least try.

Still fat and have a small dick
>>
>>17568948
Are we already in hell?
>>
>>17586458
Dostoevsky believed that life is some kind of purgatory.
>>
>all these dumbfuck idiots whining about how college didn't get them cushy salaries

No fucking shit you retards. College is the new highschool. No one fucking cares about your bachelor's degrees unless you're in engineering or comp sci.

And all these hard science majors are fucking retarded. You act like your degrees are worth more than psychology and English degrees even though all you get is shitty research assistant jobs that pay you 30k a year.

Get a masters degree or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17565120
But.. femanons have a backup plan in that they can attache themselves to someone else's life and live pretty good. For men if your career isn't taking off and you're 30, you're a failure who is long his family, identity, future, etc.
>>
>>17586298
I>t's hard to actually think about life and not just roll over though.

it is but once you finally get somewhat a handle on it it feels kinda liberating.

my sister gave up on life at 28. I don't know what to do with her, I'm trying to help her but she's so down. she's gaining weight, smoking a lot, drinking a lot. It depresses me so much
>>
>>17576954
>Did anyone ever think it was going to be this bad?

Oh definitely, I am not surprised at my current situation at all. I often got told that I just had a "bad attitude" and that things would get better, but deep down I knew I would end up alone and with very little good, and sure enough here I am.
>>
>>17586757
Was there anything that triggered her depression anon? Lost a boyfriend or her job maybe?
>>
KYS all of you
>>
>>17565120

>26 years old
>Everyone thinks I'm college age
>Girls flirting with me left and right
>Not exactly rolling in cash but have a good amount of money in the bank
>Waiting for the stock to crash so I can cash in and make more
>Super /fit/

My digestion system has been wonky lately and I nearly died from the flu, but honestly being 25+ has been awesome.

makes up for doing shit all during 19-24
>>
>>17565115
30 and still live with parents though I do help them if needed around any little bit can go a long way I guess? I've gone through such mental hell with things like trying to get the a job let alone the right job, my anxiety etc. It's really hard to know if I'm ever going to have real success or just forever screwed because I'm in my 30s now and stuck at being wageslave even if I find something.
>>
>>17584250
>no stress

Honestly, this is true. It's probably why I'm still a NEET. I spent my teens and early 20's on stressing out over school and college. And why? All you get after making your grade or writing your paper or whatever is more demands for the same.

Here's what happened when I turned NEET: I could actually sleep properly. Yes, a condition that had been plaguing me all my adult life vanished overnight, because it was caused by always having some fucking thing on my mind. It feels good to not have that shit on my mind anymore. It feels good to fucking finally, for the first time in my life, look forward to going to bed, because sleep is just so good and restful, instead of it being the place where I automatically take stock of the day and start worrying about tomorrow.

Sure, I'm not the happiest camper in the world. But neither am I the most stressed one. Fuck stress.
>>
>>17588911
>>17584250
>>17565320

What about the stress I have about how to get some money as a NEET? And the embarrassment of asking a parent for it still?
>>
>>17571958
In a way though, places like this help me express my feelings/thoughts helping me deal with it because it can be hard to try to do it IRL. I mean yeah it isn't the best sometimes but even when judged is isn't really "me" who's judged it's an "image" of me that nobody actually will know for real.
>>
>>17588911
> All you get after making your grade or writing your paper or whatever is more demands for the same.
Writing papers gets easier and you progress to harder material. When you start school you find it hard to write a 300 word letter, but when you finish you breeze through a dissertation or two.

After that the difficulty drops off a cliff. You might pursue a PhD or get a real job but either way it's easier. The perks then are having a lot of money to spend, a nice place to live and at least a months travelling a year.
>>
>>17565115
>25 yo
>Work a job for a few bucks above minimum wage despite having a master's degree
>No friends
>Never so much as held a girls hand
>Inability to communicate with others
>Can't see any change in the near future
>>
>>17589527
not OP but one thing I hated about college was the overloaded priorities even in higher level classes on stupid papers and things and lectures and not actual hands on stuff for a degree (IT) that NEEDS you to be fucking hands on. Which results in me now totally not confident in any particular abilities compared to other people. There's always that person that is so much better than you that got that masters degree or that they work for peanuts because the companies want to use outsourcing instead so they hire a bunch of people in India.
>>
>>17565494
>Free housing
>No, it's shitty!

>Sex with someone who cares about you
>Yes, but I deserve that for existing!

>Life goals: spend other people's money for hedonism
>Of course, that's what the media makes me want!

Fuck you. Useless entitled demanding piece of shit.
>>
>>17577890
Fuck you; you're the reason there are so many unemployed U.S. citizens.
>>
>>17584262
>maybe if I say a bunch of made-up subjective stuff and insult them, they'll suddenly want to become parents and enslave themselves to snot-nosed brats with the ax of divorce risk above their heads for the next 20 years
Fucking lol indeed.
>>
>>17565177
What are you working as? What do you drive?
>>
>>17584262
>Having children is the purpose to your life

blindly follow primitive instincts just because everyone else did and does

>It is the purpose of every organism's life

the vast majority of which can't question their actions even for a second while we (well, perhaps not you) can

>If you don't have children you are a laughably pathetic loser. Not even capable of passing your genes on, fucking kek. You've literally failed in your biological function as an organism

because you'll be a real champion popping out ugly, stupid kids who plod through life playing video games, having no higher purpose than perpetuating the species like good ole dad, right?

>All of the struggle of EVERY SINGLE ONE of your ancestors, for millions of years, to reproduce, to have children, which resulted in you. And your laziness / patheticness throws all of that genetic heritage in the bin. Fucking lol

most people crave sexual pleasures, pregnancy is the "oh fuck" result of that. your ancestors were not thinking "o lord let us survive this brutal winter so that anon can shitpost on 4chan in future"

>I'm not saying you should do it for them - nothing could be further from the truth. You should have the instinctive drive to want to reproduce yourself, just like every other animal. If you don't, then you're a failure of an organism, you are unhealthy, you an evolutionary aberration, and it's probably best you don't reproduce actually because we don't need your pathetic genes in the gene pool.

what is the purpose of life, of perpetuating one's genetic line, or existing at all in the first place, genius? why shouldn't we go extinct? life is beset by suffering due to impermanence. everyone you love will die, everything you adore will slip through your fingers, after health and vitality you'll get sick and die. do you really want to burden your own child with the painful, agonizing knowledge of your death and their own?

muh science.
>>
>>17565120
statistcially anyone is happier older, when you mean that women lose their looks, it really doesn't matter them any more. You wouldn't want a teenage mindset at 30 (which unfortunately exists sometimes). Older people are just more confident and have more skills
>>
>26 almost 27
>umemployed
>No gf since 2011, wanted to focus on music dream
>live at home, parents pushing 60
>Dad thinks I am a fuck up which isn't my concern. He never really thought highley of me much, very rare.
>got bachelors in psych in 2012
>Hate psych
>was going to a audio tech program because I love music and had a dellusion of making it big as an artist
>reality stung like a venomous wasp
>Stayed depressed for 2013
>2014 was a bum working temp jobs, pissed off my fathers side of the family because of it
>Only reason 2015 was good was because I had a part time job which didnt pay much but gave me freedom. I was also trying to get back to music dream
>Got laid off summer of 2015, spend the remainder of that year and this year searching for a job. That was my focus. I gave up again with music just learning the ship was never in the harbor. I had no luck finding a job aswell.
>Been to job fares and eventually landed an interview.
>day of interview, manager calls to say the interview is canceled. No info on follow up
>My sister who is 6 years younger talk to an old professor in college that can possibly get me to a place with a job
>It deals with psych
>Guess theres no escaping, I have no other choice
>Going to an hero somewhere between 3 months to next year

Seriously fuck this life. I've always been the runt. I had no one to talk to, no one to help me put shit into perspective. Everything I learned was through falling on my ass. Barely anyone likes me even today. I was brought up as a poor fag. Everything I did was all in vain. Everything I was interested in was a waste. If there was one moment in my life that was awesome, it was my high school days, but thats in the dust. I fucked myself. I'm tired!
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.