[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does someone obtain street smarts and know how to live off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_m983dgKqen1rewxbho1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m983dgKqen1rewxbho1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x626px
How does someone obtain street smarts and know how to live off the streets. If worst comes to worst i want to be prepared
>>
Explain your situation and goals, my negro
>>
>>17564902
Your first assignment is to translate this video into proper English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW2MmuA1nI4
>>
>>17564934
My situation is i fucked up in my only job and im probably going to go homeless. My goal is to just make ends meet man. I don't want to resort to illegal shit,but if i got no choice...
>>
what do you mean by live off the streets
>>
>>17564943
Im this close to slapping your ass and sticking a finger or two up it, my negro
>>
>>17564949
Surviving homelessness i guess.
>>
>>17564948
You ever considered the military? Or, your city should have a service center for those about to go homeless. Hurry, winter is coming
>>
File: 1473194074575.png (513KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473194074575.png
513KB, 600x750px
>>17564956
Make sure to drain me, I've been naughty today
>>
>>17564969
Already tried the military and got kicked out. Guess i should make some plans then. Thanks anon
>>
>>17564972
Yuck!!
<3
>>
File: 1471998038703.jpg (35KB, 630x433px) Image search: [Google]
1471998038703.jpg
35KB, 630x433px
>>17564987
>tfw you get so horny your skin tingles pleasurably

I love being me
>>
>>17564979
Fuck my man.

I dont know your whole situation, but down the line of a year or two, Would you ever consider moving out the USA to teach english in a poor country?
>>
>>17565002
Don't you need a degree or something? I dont mind getting out of the states. But i dont think im very qualified to teach,when im sure some better off guy can.
>>
>>17564979
If you're still working, there are halfway houses around that will take you. One near me is $60 a week and covers dinner as well. If you go that route, and your boss isn't a chode, then he should be very understanding as long as it doesn't affect your attendance.
>>
>>17565018
Some prestigious schools require degrees, or countries like japan, where every western otaku and their band wants to go to. But certainly not China, where demand is high and supply is not enough

Literally, just speaking it now can net you a easy decent job that can make you middle class. They'd ask you "how do that?", and just talking to them is great

Please check out this app, Italki, for the pathway to it. It can net you in some money, hope this helps
>>
>>17565105
And what about public assistance op? Just like theres tons of scholarships that go unclaimed
>>
Street smarts aren't like book smarts op

You can't read about it or watch videos

I actually kind of feel bad for you. My moms from jersey so all I learned was street smarts. Get a friend from back east that was raised there if you're murkan, they'll know more than anyone.
>>
hang around ppl with street smarts
>>
>>17564979
>>17564948
>>17564902

i'm guessing this is not the first time you've made bad life choices, but it probably is the first time you're being forced to seriously deal with consequences.
>>
Be a lower class American and live in the ghetto
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.