[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To what extent can I be expected to provide for my family as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (287KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 640x960px
To what extent can I be expected to provide for my family as an adult?

Instead of moving out and becoming independent, I've sort of ended up taking dad's old place in the household. Basically meaning supporting them financially, working hard, drinking hard and quietly grumbling about getting no respect here. Considering that this kind of set-up literally fucking killed him, it can't be particularly good for me.

How do I weasel out of this set-up with my honour and dignity intact? I don't know if she's simply gotten more irresponsible with money sincs dad died, or whether I was just too young to know that, then, but mom is fucking fucked without me buying groceries and lending money for things, especially with my NEET sister contributing nothing to the household and refusing to move out.
>>
>>17564657
Close accounting and monthly/weekly envelopes for spendings when you get your salary.
Just don't spend more than you should. If the food is stale, it's not your fault, you need to build a family of your own and they are definitely not helping.
>>
>>17564701
I don't think I'm going to. I have no interest in women, I'm infertile, and it'd be unfair to lock some bitch into a completely loveless and sexless marriage with no children in return.
>>
>>17564657
Barring your mother and or family being medically/emotionally/physically in need you're entitled to a life of your own.

If your mom is choosing not to work and manipulating you to provide then get out of there asap. She is actively choosing not to work etc.. That is a toxic environment and you definitely deserve to be free of it. Care for your mother so long as she is kind, take her out to lunch and so forth. But you are not her parent, her job is to take care of you not vice versa. Move out and start your own life.
>>
>>17564719
She DOES work, it's just that she's got a mortage and the house isn't done etc etc
>>
move out
>>
>>17564978
They need me.
>>
>>17565021
Nice victim complex.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.