[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mending the back you stabbed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Mistake.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mistake.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
So this friend of mine's relationship was going to ship, his gf started ignoring him, when he tried to talk to her nothing happened. He's a bit of a pussy and can't freely talk with her even though they've been together for a while now.

So I convinced him to do the right thing and break it off because he was feeling like shit, he tried but she did the breaking up and he started begging for another chance.

This happened early on, at night me, him, her and a bunch of other people went to this party. Everyone got drunk, he fell asleep, she started hitting on me and we made out with him lying down next to us.

He's feeling sad all the time, she's still into me and trying to start something. I've been trying to ignore her but the truth is I started liking her too. Tried telling him but couldn't bring myself to do it knowing it'l ruin him.
>>
Nice job dude. This world needs more people like you
>>
>>17564632
>So I convinced him to do the right thing and break it off because
I wanted to fuck her. You punk ass turd.
>>
>>17564632
you're a shit "friend" and your pussy, beta "friend" deserves better than a whore and an asshole in his life.

too bad for him, he's too much of a bitch to understand this and he'll probably end up killing himself once he finds out you fucked her.
>>
>>17564632
With friends like you who needs enemies?

I'd advice against touching that woman, unless you want to throw your friendship away. There is also the possibility that she will jump on another cock as soon as she gets bored of you, just as it happen to your friend. Stay away from that cheap slut.

Kys faggot.
>>
You fuckers sure know how to lift a spirit. I feel horrible about it, but hey, shit happens, i'm looking for a way to make things ok.
>>
File: moped.png (534KB, 578x436px) Image search: [Google]
moped.png
534KB, 578x436px
>>17564632
Only thing left to do is go all the way with her. Fuck your friends gf and make her catch feels for you. Tell her the only way for you two to be together is if she breaks it off with your friend.
When she does buy a moped for you and your bro and ride off into the sunset, free at last
>>
>>17564667
You're going to make him feel like shit so you can feel a little bit better? Instead, I suggest you shut up and live with this for the rest of your life
>>
>>17564680
Nice advice faglordxhunter.

If everything you said is true, this dude ain't your dude. If you say he is your dude, then your lying to yourself because if he was you'd be crying rn because you genuinely fucked up.

In the case that you didn't fuck up then the fucking has to stay on the low. This dude might genuinely try to kill you. You can't expect that from this girl who turns dudes into betas. You say your not bothered by that.

His fault for dating a sloot. Your fault for liking a sloot the way you do rn. She's just a sloot. Just a slut man. Your thinking with your dick. I'm glad you feel bad because your minds like wtf. If you got pussy often, you wouldn't think twice bout your friends slut ex girlfriend. If it's a fantasy, fuck the shit out of her.

RN your hoes before Bros man, that only makes you a uncontrollable pussy bitch who gets shot.
>>
>>17564632
That's a pretty big fuckup, OP. Not much you can do other than straight up tell him what you've done, ask for his forgiveness, and shut down the thot. If worse comes to worse, you'll lose him as a friend, and you can get with the thot, if you want. If he doesn't forgive you both of you will be at fault, cause you guys fell for a thot, and you'll deserve it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.