[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cash-reserves1.jpg (327KB, 930x500px) Image search: [Google]
cash-reserves1.jpg
327KB, 930x500px
My girlfriend is rich and it makes me uncomfortable.

It's not that I'm some faggot communist who hates people with money but it irks me whenever she just immediately pays for us both when we're on dates. The expensive presents & offers to go on trips too. I feel like I'm not being a real man, or good enough for her. Her parents love me but it still feels like I'm from another world. I make like 12K right now while I'm in school and my own parents bust their asses to help me when they can.

Am I being a faggot?
>>
>>17564576
Yeah

You should send me some bad dragon products
>>
Yes but you're justified. You already know it bothers you but it shouldn't bother you. That's the first step to not letting it bother you.
>>
>>17564576
Yes
Money is one aspect of a relationship, but if you don't have money AND you're insecure about it, then congrats you're fucking up on two fronts.
Not having as much money means you can provide endless emotional support while handcrafting cheap gifts for her.
>>
>>17564576
Pretty much
>>
>>17564576
Yes.

So long as you're not a gold digger and the relationship about that, then you're fine. If anything, you ought to consider telling her how you feel.
>>
>>17564576
dont worry too much, I'm sure the next guy she fucks wouldn't have any problem with it
>>
She does this to have power in the relationship man. As long as you let it happen you'll feel like shit. That's my experience anyway. See people introduce you to their life, and it's not your speciality so your uncomfortable and change. You should be introducing her to your life so she gets uncomfortable. Avoid getting food, sleeping at her place, letting her buy you shit. Avoid as in make sure she's not hungry before you go out, etc. Lollapalooza effect my bro
>>
>>17564576
Is she rich, or is she just getting her money from daddy? How old are you two?
>>
>>17564576
What a fag.
Send her my way, I'd love some money.
>>
>>17564578
>>17564584
>>17564595
>>17564597
>>17564603
Yesmind
>>17564607
>Implying I'm cuck
>>17564611
Doesn't seem like it

Her way of showing affection is mostly cuddling and gifts
>>17564615
Her parents are fuckin loaded

She's studying to become an investment banker eventually.

I'm 21, she's 20
>>
File: r23re.jpg (11KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
r23re.jpg
11KB, 400x341px
>>17564576
Eh just get over it honestly, there is no retarded relationship rules anymore. My gf pays for practically everything because she makes more money than I do, I really couldn't care less. I've had people/bartenders/store clerks jokingly tell me retarded shit like "Oh so she wears the pants in this relationship huh?" I usually just tell them to fuck off or joke back to them that they're just jealous because I have a sugar momma. I really don't understand how most guys get so upset over petty thoughts like who is paying for who. Stop giving a shit and keep more money for yourself to spend
>>
She's keeping you as a pet. Stop this. You're a beta cuck fag if she's spoiling you. Try spoiling her for once.
>>
>>17564576
I met my american gf in a trip around a year ago. Back then my family was substantially richer than hers, but now my country(Brazil) went to shit her family took of.
It has been a really weird fucking year.
>>
Chill dude, you should enjoy it. Still plan ahead and both of you should be smart with money regardless.
>>
>>17564742
>shes 20
She'll leave you in a few months anyways, so don't worry about it.
>>
Depends, is she fucking crazy about you or does she just like you

Because if shes seriously in love with you then I probably would just let it go man.

Nothing wrong with having a fine woman love you and pay for your shit. Swallow your pride nigger. And if she breaks up with you so what, you had a good run.

The only way you're being a cuck is by rejecting free fucking shit and gravy train. Its like complaining about getting paid to sit around all day doing whatever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.