[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm mailing with a girl that may be my girl. We met IRL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1354442296991.jpg (203KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1354442296991.jpg
203KB, 1600x1200px
I'm mailing with a girl that may be my girl. We met IRL already. She's writing me stuff about sex, that she needs time to build love, lot of time, before she wants sex. I think I love her already, I fall in love with girls easily, but it's not that few years of life kind of love obviously. I haven't feel the need to masturbate since we met but I feel that I'll have to do it soon or I'll get heart attack. I won't be able to fap, if we'll live together.

Now I'm thinking what should I write to her. Is it good idea to write her, that I dream of having cute and kind girl for the rest of my life and have sex with her as much as possible, that I masturbated daily until I met her and that I won't be able to hold it for long if we'll be together?

You might remember from few days ago...
>>
>>17564308
She seems to dig you already. Don't fuck it up by being creepy and clingy and saying weird shit like you've said in OP. JUST CHILL. Don't overthink. If she talks about sex talk about sex right back at her in the same vein. If she is coy, be coy too but turn it up a notch with a little more directness. If she is raunchy be raunchy right back. Just flirt and have fun. You do not love her, you are not in love, you are in the early infatuation stage, where you can make the biggest blunders.
>>
>>17564327
I get you. Thanks. The only problem is that we may start living together (because reasons). Until she makes her move I won't have private place to do it myself and I just have to do it once in a while or I'll explode...
>>
I already wrote her something like this:

I'd like to ask you some intimate questions and you can ask me. Are you willing to talk about it?

And she replied:

What questions are you interested in?

Do you think it's cool to ask her how often she masturbates?
>>
>>17564353
Holy shit is this real? OP is going full Fedora
>>
>>17564348
Then just do it. Not like you are cheating on her with yourself. Everyone has needs. She's probably getting herself off too. Probably as she is writing to you about sex.
>>
>>17564356
What? So I'm autist, so fucking what? If I had experience I wouldn't be asking here, would I?
>>
>>17564308
Are you the guy that posted on here the other day about the bitch that manipulated you, asked you to steal a car to be with her, asked you to stop talking to your friends and such?
>>
>>17564363
That's me yes.
>>
>>17564370
Why are you still talking to her?
>>
>>17564363
https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17557162/#17557162

For reference.
>>
I guess today is spaghetti-day.
>>
>>17564373
I let it through my head. Turned out she's not evil, just sad from loneliness in similar way I am. Those requests she took back and apologized.
>>
>>17564370
Holy shit. This changes everything. Don't get involved with someone who always ms to isolate you and encourages you to commit felonies. This chick is radioactive poison. Run far and fast away. Break off all contact. You ARE going to regret it otherwise, she sounds unhealthy.
>>
>>17564382
Which totally isn't something that a manipulating person would do, when called out on her manipulation.
>>
>>17564353
Please, could you just help me with this and assume she's not evil bitch?
>>
>>17564400
Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. All your wishful thinking won't change this simple fact. You are fortunate to learn this ahead of time before becoming too attached. Proceed at your peril.
>>
>>17564308
I must warn you good sir, I say you must understand my position, having smoked a SHIT LOAD of weed. You need to smoke weeeeeeeeddddddddd. And then jack off thinking about her. I am h-i-g-h as fuck right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Christ I'm stoned. I'm high as a giraffes nuts! Now you get to my level and stroke that pencil dick of yours and shoot off to the moon!
>>
>>17564419
I thank you for your valuable advice good sir. I shall proceed to it as soon as possible.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.