[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with my best friend's girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: friends.png (344KB, 624x362px) Image search: [Google]
friends.png
344KB, 624x362px
The three of us are 19/18, I have a 10 year friendship with him, and he is with her for 2 years. I KNOW It's wrong, I could lose my friendship with both of them, but I don't know what to do. Should I tell them? Or at least tell him? Should I tell any personal friend? No. Am I supposed to die with my thoughts and feelings?

Is there someone here who ever felt it? Relate it, tell us what happened in the end, give me some advices.
>>
Do you and her even talk at all? If not, it's not love, it's infatuation/lust.
>>
NOOOOOO BOIIIII

Do NOT tell him. Not a lot of friends stick around for a decade these days, don't piss all over that.

She is not worth it.
>>
>>17564019
Yes we do, everytime we go out with our group. I just love her political thoughts, taste on music etc. Never met a girl like her.
>>
>>17564022
He's always thinking on breaking up with her, already cheated her, doesn't look like he is in love with her anymore. But I always tell him that she is the right girl, she made him a better man ( and that's true, he was dumb af before her ). I'm always giving him bro advices, to not break up with her, she's the kind of girl to marry. But suddenly, I fell in love...
>>
>>17564017
I think you should tell him. Let him know, he sounds like a empathetic sort of guy, see what he says.

If you don't, you're just gonna continue withering with this pain, never knowing what would happen if you keep it bottled up
>>
>>17564032
[2/2]

But what if, the only reason I want them to keep together, It's because I will keep seeing her everytime we go out? Because, I'm really bad with girls, I would never have a girl like her. Also, dating your best friend's ex, could also end our friendship...
>>
>>17564036
I'm not used to talk about my feelings. I have 19 years of suffering for several reasons. I'm very closed, and every one knows about that. Maybe, keeping one more secret, It's not so bad. Just one more scar in my heart, who cares?
>>
You're actually in love with your best friend and you're just projecting your feelings onto his girlfriend
>>
>>17564019
Dude's 19 or 18. It aint love regardless lol OP just wants his dick wet he aint old enough to even know what love is. If it were a real thing to begin with that is.

Your best bet OP, relationships have a short life span, they WILL break up eventually because no barely legal person knows what they want. Your buddy will find a much hotter woman he wants to bang in a little while and dump the inferior woman. One man's trash is another man's treasure I guess. You'll get your chance to fuck her and then you'll get bored of her too and move onto a hotter woman.
The cycle begins anew.
>>
>>17564049
I already have a 2 years depression because of my last girlfriend ( 15-17 ). Yeah I know, '' teenager feelings ''. But I still have some psychological problems, I'm just a total failure and gonna die alone
>>
File: GW433H304.jpg (67KB, 433x304px)
GW433H304.jpg
67KB, 433x304px
>>17564063
Dude this is exactly why anything you start is doomed to fail. You learn once you're older that you have no business sucking another human being into your own shit hole.
Go to therapy, get the drugs if it helps, and work on fixing yourself. It's a common theme I see on 4chins thats toxic, expecting someone else to come along and fix you.
It ain't easy, but the only one who can fix you is you. Start your journey now and you'll thank yourself later. Forget dating, focus on something, anything else.
Finish fucking school, or go to school if you aren't. Get a career you can be proud of/happy with. Make some money, move out, live on your own with comfort and financial independence.
>>
>>17564063

He's always saying that he can't broke up with her, because he is afraid of beeing alone, on not finding someone else, or even see her on the street with someone else. He lost his mom 3 years ago, he also knows what '' depression '' is. And that's why he can't broke up with her, every guy needs a woman in his life, a girlfriend, a mom, whatever. Admit it, guys, we can't live without a woman to comfort our hearts...
>>
>>17564071
I know, everyone tell me that. But I guess, some people have a weaker mind than others.
>>
>>17564079
Its all just excuses m8. You either want a better life or you don't.
But I get it, sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you get the kick in the ass to stop being all woe is me stubborn. I did it too, decided my options were to kill myself or attempt to get better. Chose the latter. I'm in no way a functioning human being yet, I'll probably have to quit my eating disorder before I can call myself that, but I sure am in a hell of a lot better place. People seem to have this misconception that once you hit rock bottom, just the decision to climb back up magically teleports you back to the top. Nah, you gotta climb back up the same shit you fell through the first time. But the difference this time is you've seen the worst, and you're on your way back up.

Again, you've got 3 options. You can A, continue to wallow in self pity and live a long miserable life. You can B, an hero now and get it over with. Or you can C, put in the effort to have a long wonderful life. You choose whatever you want mate.
>>
>>17564093
Thanks for the advices bro, always when I try to be a better person, something knock me down again. And I'm not talking about girls. I'm just thinking a lot about what is going on right now, about their relationship, about me making a mess again, losing some friends ( again ). Are they gonna stay together? As I said, she's the type of girl to marry with, but I guess he met her too soon
>>
>>17564032
>But I always tell him that she is the right girl, she made him a better man ( and that's true, he was dumb af before her ). I'm always giving him bro advices, to not break up with her, she's the kind of girl to marry. But suddenly, I fell in love...

is that a SM-fetish?
reverse cuckolding?
you wanting to see somebody be in a relationship with his/her spouse although you would won't to go balls deep?

Interesting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.