[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go from here...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Life Story.jpg.jpg (300KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
Life Story.jpg.jpg
300KB, 1300x975px
To simplify this post.

Be me
Male
Australian
No work experience
Lack of motivation
Currently in high school, year 11
Doesn't look like i will do year 12 (i would like to, so i at least have a HS certificate)
Have an interview with parents and vice principal tomorrow morning, but nothing to say... "what do you plan on doing in the future" etc

Currently on TAFE website looking for pathways that seem feasible. Life Coaching/Counselling or Photography

Stressed and pressured on what to say, but more importantly what to do.

Please... If anyone seeing this has been in the same position, any guidance you can share?
>>
Don't know what state you are in but

>VCAL
>Find a job - even if its shit, at least its something to do
>TAFE
>Commit crimes and go to jail, don't have to do shit, you get fed and you have a roof over your head.
>>
>>17563766
SA

VCAL = N/A
Job = Trying at the moment (anywhere and everywhere)
TAFE = no idea where to start
Jail = No way! I'm sure some one might think of this as an option but no. not going down that road.
>>
>>17563786
If your high school has a careers office - go to it, they are usually real cool
>>
>>17563763
>16
Get out
>>
I did my aged care certificate through tafe, it's easy enough to find a job in that area of work if you can stomach it and just do the work. As a male a lot of the old ladies you'll care for will probably refuse to allow you to care for them anyway so it's breezy. From there you can try get a job at a public hospital, where it's almost impossible to get fired, and then move from there.
>>
>>17563791 at my school, not really, not just saying that... to put it this way if you know the state then you know the school, its a well known public school made renown for standing side by side with some of the best private schools in South Australia. after spending a few years here you learn why. its like an elitist cult. think crawford from walking dead game. if you cant achieve damn near perfection...
>>17563795
>get out
>>
>>17563807
I keep hearing from others that a lot of people tend to do that. i think at this point i might even consider it. but yeah, i'll definitely look into that,
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.