[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Curiousity" or denial?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (95KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 453x604px
My girlfriend of a couple years says, she's curious how sex is with different men and she feels bad for thinking this.

She was a virgin, when we started dating.

How should I react anons? I have the feeling, that it's not curiousity, but in fact denial, that is bothering her. Denial about the feeling she might have, that I'm not enough for her. That she wants to leave me, but does not have the courage to do so?
>>
>>17563624
It is over. Grab your stuff and flee before she makes you a cuckold. Try again with another virgin.
>>
>>17563629
Honestly, this. I was the virgin boyfriend in my case and when I started to get curious about how sex would be with other girls, it was because I didn't think I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this person.
>>
This is always a risk with virgins. What she wants is not necessarily better in a linear scale, just different.
>>
>>17563635
I'm afraid that's the case, yes.

Something's bothering here and now she starts to think the grass to be greener on the other side.

Or maybe one of her friends talked her into this.

There's gonna be some talking required, and it won't be easy.
>>
>>17563624
tip of the iceberg man. for a woman to get to this point and tell you, her bf, a breakup is not long in coming and she's got a guy in mind. not a thing you can do but brace yourself
>>
>>17563629

I did. On the day, that I accept cuckdom hell freezes.

But I love her still and there is no better fantasy, than her calling and telling me to come back home. She's a good woman.
>>
>>17563671
>no better fantasy, than her calling and telling me to come back home
after she has fulfilled her fantasy of fucking and sucking a ball team
>>
>>17563684
Obviously without that part.
>>
She wants the bbc.
>>
Yea, when my ex told me she had a fantasy of me watching her being fucked by another guy I broke up immediately.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.