[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it always worth a shot to try and patch things up with an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (41KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 400x302px
Is it always worth a shot to try and patch things up with an ex?
I was 18 and had no previous experience with girls but I somehow ended up with a pretty hot gf. But the entire time I was hung up on some other chick that was a really big part of my life. I was confused and I didn't know what I wanted so I broke up with her.
It's been about a year and half since then and I'm really starting to miss her. Is it worth a shot?
>>
>>17563398
No, you'll either get rejected or cheated on probably to be brutally honest. Besides, you need to learn something from an old relationship not try to fix it when you're lonely. You can't just rent girls...Well not the average girl anyway.
>>
>>17563398

Couldn't hurt.

>>17563407

What ARE you on about?
>>
>>17563412
What are YOU on about sir?
>>
>>17563398
Just hit mine up about 5 minutes ago, she hasnt replied but i guarentee itl turn to shit real quick :/
>>
>>17563458
Nah, try to be at least positive fambam.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.