[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (41KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 640x463px
So I was thinking I wanted to experiment with another dude a while back. I got to messaging someone on a dating site, decided I wasn't into it, blocked them, figured it was over. I thought I was pretty discrete.

Now the motherfucker is blackmailing me - he sent me a picture of my parents' place and said he'd leave a printout of the conversation in their mailbox unless I agree to suck his dick.

What the fuck do I do short of actually sucking this guy's dick? I'm freaking out.
>>
Go back in time and handle the situation better. Don't just fucking block someone, that's fucking rude.
>>
>>17563347
Haha, agree to give him the blow job. Meet up but get the cops to arrest the bastard. Tell your parents there is a sicko stalking you and he'll go as far as posting private messages just in case. They'll understand and keep it discreet.
>>
>>17563347
Contact the police, blackmail is illegal
>>
>>17563354
Alternatively the next best thing to do is completely ignore him. Otherwise he'll keep blackmailing you
>>
>>17563359
Because that's not going to cause even more of a spectacle and draw attention to exactly what OP doesn't want his parents knowing.
>>
>>17563347
>decided I wasn't into it, blocked them, figured it was over
smooth
>>
>>17563347
I mean come on sucking his dick is not so bad,
>>
I mean, you could call the police.

Or beat him up. I don't know how strong you are, but that's probably what I'd do.
>>
>>17563939
This OP, either call the police or fuck him up
>>
I vote strongly for calling the cops. There's nothing whatsoever to stop him from blackmailing you again once you've sucked his dick. Yeah, he might follow through on his threat, but then you won't have it hanging over your head forever.
>>
File: 1470341805612.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470341805612.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>17563347
>decided I wasn't into it, blocked them, figured it was over
You deserved it.
>>
His leverage is based on your and your family's values. Whatever those are your family should stand together at least until that creep is taken care of. Even if they get mad over your curiosity/carelessness they'll be happy you did the right thing trusting them.
>>
>>17563353
>>17563956
Bait value aside... Blocking is part of the dating platform. If creeps can't handle that it should be their responsibility to find a platform without that functionality. OP apparently did the right thing, the creep is psycho. Get him off the streets!
>>
>>17564005
>people are shit therefore it's ok to be shit myself
>>
File: internet-24591.jpg (29KB, 350x364px) Image search: [Google]
internet-24591.jpg
29KB, 350x364px
>>17564016
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.