[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confront about ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sub-buzz-23552-1466620862-1.png (288KB, 616x510px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-23552-1466620862-1.png
288KB, 616x510px
I was taking a nap when my bf came in to play Xbox on mic with a friend.

Their chatter eventually woke me up a bit but I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.

While lightly sleeping I hear my bf setup a code name for his ex ("I was talking to the one with the white Benz...you know Chris...yeah so when I say Ben you know who I'm talking about" (ex name is Christine)

And he quickly mentions how he's been talking to Ben about how he wouldn't be opposed Ben moving closer to the city we live in. (He moved 700 miles three months ago to be with me) The mic is muted on the other end but bf's replies are like

"Yeah, I know i said I learned my lesson but...you know..."

Shit like that.

Anyway I "woke up" and sat up and got some water. And I'm wondering what to do or where to start.

This isn't a "we'll always be friends" type of ex. Long term, heavily involved, last girl before me, kind of ex.

I want to calmly confront him but what do I say?
>>
>>17562397
>confronting someone who is hidding something
Great way to make him better at hidding stuff from you.
>>
OK so do I not say anything?

It's so stupid because I wasn't lurking or snooping. I was sleeping. He couldve texted his friend or not have been in the same room as me but he chose to do it in my presence while he thought I was unaware and he chose to be sneaky about it. What would you do?
>>
Deffo confront him

How long have you guys been together and how long were they together?
>>
That's shady as fuck. I don't think you should say anything just yet, start listening for "Ben" in those conversations. Then one day he could be talking about 'Ben' and you could be like oh, talking about Christina? Be careful
>>
They were together on and off for 4 years, broke up last yr. He told me when he got with me that while he will always care about her, he didn't want to keep in contact so that they could both move on. He has never mentioned to me that they were speaking again.

We have been together three months tho we have been friends for 8 years so when we decided to get together, he moved states to be with me.

Now I'm feeling like a desperate rebound
>>
You need to tell him what you heard...if you are honest with him, he will be with you hopefully...relationship is still in its infancy..you could move on easily?
>>
Calmly explain you were trying not to listen but clearly heard what he said. If he gets defensive or lies drop him he isn't over her. Everyone deserves to be their s.o.'s priority.
>>
>>17562397

Your boyfriend is either the stupidest fucking human on the planet earth and you should dump him for setting up a code name in the same room as you, or you're paranoid and half-heard something that isn't anywhere near as bad as you want to make it seem.

Seriously, if he really wanted to talk about his shit with his ex, he'd do it behind your back in a much easier environment than on Xbox live while sitting next to you.
>>
>>17562858

Nah, he's just a dim dingus I'm sure, there are many such faggots, my nigra.
>>
>>17562397
Leave him. He is already hiding stuff from you and being shady as hell. Sounds like he is trying to start stuff with his ex. Without trust you can't have a stable relationship.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.