[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After breaking up with my gf about a week ago, I've approached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1123.jpg (811KB, 1600x1196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1123.jpg
811KB, 1600x1196px
After breaking up with my gf about a week ago, I've approached four attractive women- one of which straight up shot me down from the get go, and the other three gave me phone numbers.

I like to think these approaches went well, but I don't really know. I made two of these three girls laugh and they both seemed receptive.

The first ended up having a boyfriend (which I don't know if that's actually true, but it doesn't really matter, I guess) and the second one (who I actually hit it off, really, really well with, it's a real shame things didn't pan out) also was legitimately taken.

The third, just today, gave me her number, texted me for a while, but straight up said she wasn't interested when I asked her to eat.

Could I simply not be very attractive? I'm new to this and I know rejection is part of the deal, but going 3 for 3 like this is a little discouraging. Can people share their average success rates with approaching women/asking them out?

Thanks
>>
>>17562350

That's not a very big sample size desu

where did u meet these bitches
>>
>>17562366
At my university, two of which in the student center and one at a bus stop
>>
Go to a club.
>>
>>17562373
Planning on it one of these weekends, for sure.
>>
>>17562378
You will be fine then, just go out a lot and you will meet girls. Don't even worry about rejection, it means nothing you won't see these girls again and who gives a fuck if they say no.
>>
>>17562384
This. Your sample size is low but you shouldn't be thinking about it anyway because it's self sabotaging. Confidence is key. You don't know what going on in these girls lives anyway. Just ask some new girls out while trying to be the best you possible. You'll improve.
>>
File: 0 (2).jpg (51KB, 716x955px) Image search: [Google]
0 (2).jpg
51KB, 716x955px
>>17562350
Here's what I look like, for reference.
>>
>>17562429
>>
>>17562429
Ehh, you're fine. Just look more upbeat and get a different haircut.

But indeed, just be more social if you want your circle to increase. Ya pus pus
>>
>>17562546
haircut suggestion?
>>
>>17562555
I can see buzzcut working for you
>>
>>17562568
Tried it, trust me, no way in hell. I look like a school shooter
>>
>>17562350
If you cold ask 100 girls out. 90 will say no, 10 will say yes (exchange numbers) and you'll only actually go on a date with 1-5 of them

numbers are different when it isnt randos on the street you're asking.
>>
>>17562429
>those murderous eyes
Man, i wish i could be your friend, there are some people i want to 'ghost'.
>>
>>17562429
Lose the baby cheek fat and shave the beaner stache
>>
>>17562580
losing the cheek fat is something I've always wanted to do, but my bf% is pretty low already and I'm pretty sure thats one of those things I just gotta wait out.
>>
>>17562370
Holy shit is it that easy? Do you just go up to them when they are sitting down and just talk to them about random stuff? I'm such a bitch when it comes to approaching people, I've never left my shell but I've been friendless for like 4 weeks at my university and it's really getting to me. I'm just left with my thoughts in my room and I know its not good for me.
>>
>>17562624
OP of this thread here, this is one thing I'm at least decent at. I struggle a lot with self-image, self esteem issues (one reason why I probably shouldn't have posted my picture here, to be honest, I'll be agonizing over the criticism for months) but approaching girls actually isn't that hard at all, if the time is right.

I'd advise you to read the book "Models" by Mark Manson, he does a great job of detailing approach, but what it boils down to is being honest- dont do any coy shit and dont be nervous, introduce yourself. Compliment her hair, or her shoes, or anything, and say "I love your hair, my name's ____, what's yours?" and just start talking. Don't worry about the reaction at all, just start talking to them, ask them things, figure out their passions, get a gist of who they are. The key is to not introduce yourself with any intention- if you're confident and honest with your intention of approach (you see a pretty girl and you simply wanted to say hi) it's not going to be creepy.

It also takes practice, and time, but if you do it consistently it really wont be scary anymore.
>>
>>17562576
What does this mean
>>
>>17562624

It really is that easy.

See that girl sitting alone by herself? Go up to her and talk to her. At worse she isn't interested and at best you have a girl you might date. Plenty of people are lonely at uni just like you and would love to have someone who breaks the ice with them. As OP said, complement something they are wearing or make a comment about what they are doing and introduce yourself.

You will most likely never see that person again so what do you lose guy? Honestly go for it.
>>
>>17562350
girls arent that clever to think of an excuse to a guy theyll just act very passive until you stop asking her questions, so she really does have a boyfriend if she says so.
>>
>>17562570
Just grow it out like >>17562463. People love the short curls.
>>
>>17562350
These are the texts I sent the most recent girl.
>>
>>17562777
Honestly sounds like you dodged a bullet. Dates where they bring along other people usually suck.
>>
>>17562799
My thinking was that if you're bringing along someone else, it's not a date.
>>
>>17562624
yea
>>
>>17562813
Yeep. Some people don't get that though. Others use that as a way to line up a date in the future, but more often than not it's used to get a second judgement on someone.

If the other aprty has to do that then it was a snowball's chance in hell anyways.
>>
File: bullshit1.gif (2MB, 512x275px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit1.gif
2MB, 512x275px
>>17562777
Made me angry just reading that text. The fact she would see you with her friend to keep you happy, then flat out bail when alone. Im sorry man :c
>>
>>17562350
ABOUT A WEEK AGO WEEK AGO
>>
>>17562777
That's pretty alpha man, you were holding a good conversation and didn't piss about. Maybe 'nah I'd rather it just yoy' might have been a bit iffy (maybe say 'us' next time?) but I doubt she was ever going to say yes.

Allegedly these things are decided pretty early on in meeting, so you've just gotta keep being decent (and that's the key thing there - these girls don't owe you shit, well done for not acting like they do) and don't be creepy.

Take care man, you're gonna be fine. Wish I could approach girls.
>>
>>17562777
No idea how you could stay calm, would not even respond anymore after the not interested part.
>>
>>17562653
I want to be your friend so you can kill someone for me.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.