[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she just "putting me down" nicely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (126KB, 640x994px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 640x994px
Was she just "putting me down" nicely?
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 640x969px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 640x969px
>>17562343
>>
>>17562343
seems genuine she's just shy or retarded
>>
>>17562346
>if it weren't for my anxiety I would most likely just come over rn

nah she's into you, she's just playing hard to get.
>>
Put her on ice for a bit and wait till she contacts you and when/if she does make sure to have been doing things/having fun etc so she can see you are cool/fun without her being around and she will want to get in on it (unless she just doesn't like you)

If she doesn't contact you in two weeks then call her on the phone and ask her out to something specific, have a plan

If she texts you during that time just be friendly and fun but none of this text all day bs either don't reply or tell her that your busy doing__
>>
File: 1469709914258.jpg (322KB, 1000x994px) Image search: [Google]
1469709914258.jpg
322KB, 1000x994px
>>17562343
>Was she just "putting me down" nicely?

Yes. Women tend to be extremely conflict-averse when it comes to spurning guys advances.

This is because most guys are insecure shitheads. Girls learn at a young age that outright rejecting a guy usually leads to him throwing a bitchfit at her.

So instead women tend to adopt this strategy where they do everything to avoid outright telling you "no" in the hopes that you will get the hint on your own and spare them the conflict.
>>
>>17562343
>implying

My god, you people are real.
>>
>>17562343
shes saying she feels ugly
>>
>>17562422
no DUMB ASS SHE FEELS INSECURE.
>>
>>17562343
>>17562346
she might actually have anxiety issues and you're putting a ton of pressure on her even though she does like you.

Have you tried saying something along the lines of, "let's do x, I'll come get you you literally have to worry about nothing it will be relaxed and calm" and then do that?
>>
>>17562657
Kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.