[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boyfriend cheated. been 2 years i guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: No_idea_what_i_m_doing.jpg (33KB, 455x290px) Image search: [Google]
No_idea_what_i_m_doing.jpg
33KB, 455x290px
(in college) my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years had cheated on me back in may 2014. back then, he told me he just made out with the campus slut in her dorm (she was messaging him and was in his classes)

in april he had told me the truth, that he fucked her. he didnt want to tell me because he was afraid itd hurt me, etc etc

we've made it a long way since then, but, i cant really get over it. i have PMDD and i get really emotional, depressive and angry around my period, but i try to stay away from him during this time.

ive been thinking alot about our past and i cant help but cry whenever i think about it. it hurts so much

what should i do? i love him and we plan on marrying each other etc etc. but its just that im hurting so much. hes very closed off too, so he knows im hurting but cant do much to emotionally support me besides apologizing.

advice please?
i dont want to leave him
sorry for grammar, too depressed to correct it.
>>
>>17561711
Post your ass, tits, and pussy boss
>>
kick him in the nads
>>
>>17561711
>he was afraid itd hurt me, etc etc
more like he was afraid of you dumping him.
>>
>>17561722
sigh i had thought that when he told me, i gave us a month long break after finding out because i wasnt sure if i could take the news. apparently he was on his toes the whole month bc he was scared wed break up officially
>>
you're kidding about this right he has cheated on you once(that you know of) for no reason, people don't change, he was only afraid you'd dump him and tell everyone. literally sit him down and force him to tell you what he wants...i have been through the exact same thing(only it was in secondary school and a little after that) they don't change...but you might be lucky..some people are
>>
File: 360_border_hop.png (935KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
360_border_hop.png
935KB, 719x960px
Ride that shit to the bitter end like everyone else does.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.