[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Distance Relationship thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: mFSX55O.jpg (883KB, 1669x1745px) Image search: [Google]
mFSX55O.jpg
883KB, 1669x1745px
any tips and tricks you may have because this is fucking hard

>uk
>gf studying in the us for a year
>>
Its only cheat if she finds outs.

So get a burner phone and email address.

Don't add your floozy to any social media that you have your gf on or introduce her to any friends and family.
>>
File: 1473645851378.png (151KB, 710x561px) Image search: [Google]
1473645851378.png
151KB, 710x561px
>>17561651
>girlfriend is fucking black dudes and frat boys in the US for a year

ftfy
>>
>>17561651
If you can't be together once a week. Or your current relationship requires a year apart.

You are wasting your time, one of you will break the others heart. and you need to accept that you are both just trying to connect with someone by giving up true intimacy.

I speak from experience. Had 3 long distance relationships.
1) failed due to long distance
2) just shut me out
3)currently married to her with our 3 kids.

My wife lived 3 hours away, but i visited her every week. She got me a starter apartment and moved in once we both had work.

In a nutshell.......its all words unless you both make physical commitments to it.
>>
>>17561679
she's coming back for a month at christmas, of which i could see her for maybe 2 weeks tops
>>
File: NoQtXVsl.jpg (48KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
NoQtXVsl.jpg
48KB, 640x424px
bump pls
>>
File: 1448076847425.jpg (8KB, 283x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448076847425.jpg
8KB, 283x200px
Good luck op.
>>
There's lots of stuff you can do to feel close from three thousand miles away. Skype to talk about your days and just check in naturally. But also things like watching movies or TV shows together, play video games or even card /board games together. For instance, some sites I use a lot:
www.playshithead.com
https://battleship-game.org/en/
You can draw together, send her care packaged of food she misses and have her send you care packaged of weird American foods to try. You can send her flowers on valentines day (there are services that allow you to order them and have them delivered) or write her a cute letter. Sometimes my boyfriend and I would play Madlibs together too. You just have to be creative.
>>
>>17561679
>My girlfriends and I couldn't do it, so it is hopeless for everyone else too.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.