[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Sup /adv/

Got a huge decision here, maybe you guys can help me out? Ill try and keep this as short as possible.

Been married to an amazing woman for almost a year. She's one of the most loving and compasionate people I've ever met and also hot. We get along amazing and have great sex too. But she got this job that made her depressed and she started drinking alot and gained a bunch of weight. I begged her to quit drinking and start living a healthier lifestyle, even to quit her job so she'd be her oldself. Either way shes been a wreck for the last 8 months.

So 2 months ago, I'm throwing this party and she gets drunk and passes out as usual. I ended up fucking one of my friends that I've known for over a year. She's also an amazing person whos inspired me greatly with her down to earth personality and love for life. She's also incredibly sexy. I've been going between both but I need to pick one because they both love me and I can't keep leading them both on.

Before you mention poly, I've tried and they hate each other so not gonna happen.

Do I choose the woman I married, the one who gave her all to be a mother to my son and has changed? She quit drinking, is happy with her job and lost 30lbs. I know she'd do anything for me as she believes were soulmates.

Or do I accept that her weakness pushed me away and move forward into a fresh relationship with an equally amazing woman? She's also crazy in love with meand would do anything for me too. I feel like I could easily see myself spending the rest of my life with her as she's an incredible soul. By the way, pic related, it's her. Second is my wife.

I love them both and they each have their own qualities. My wife I feel I probably love more, shes been an amazing partner but my new gf is sexy and fun and we have much potential for growth together. There's so much more to this and emotions are high between all of us. Any thoughts or encouragemens is appreciated!
>>
Uh you're on a SFW board, be careful and I think I have the same pillow in that pic lol
>>
>>17561538
before this gets deleted man, I'll tell you.

Stick with your wife, forget anything else ever happened, call off all contact, jerk off to the memories once in awhile.
>>
>>17561535

I didn't read your post. This is a blue board, ie safe for work.
>>
The wife, obviously. Wish you guys could've made a poly thing work tho, I'm sure the other chick is a great person. But like, marriage is a commitment dude, and the fact that you seem so casual about ditching your wife sets off some alarms for me re: you being a fuccboi
>>
File: 1441566442168.png (211KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
1441566442168.png
211KB, 400x281px
>>17561535
>even considering leaving your wife

Is this a fucking joke?
>>
Yo, I didn't do this lightly. I spent alot of difficult time dealing with the fact that I was trying to be happy and not feeling like a complete jerk. Ive cried and drank and even broke my knuckles over this. I asked my wife if there was anyway she'd ever take me back (hoping for her to tell me never and get some closure so I could move on) but she wanted me back. I didn't get my closure and instead find myself wanting to see her again. But it could just be the familiarity of wanting to be home with her again.

Also, the wife slept with someone else after we broke up and didn't tell me. Now I have herpes and I'm kinda posed about it. Meeting with her today to talk to her about it. Would've been different if she had at least told me there was a possibility of getting an std and letting me choose for myself whether to do it or not. I stead she wanted me back so bad she just didn't tell me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.