[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1473473456872.jpg (204KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473473456872.jpg
204KB, 1200x800px
Sup guys. I'm naturally horribly depressed. I got ditched by my friends in a bad way today and right now I can't really take much anymore. I'm tired of feeling abandoned, and I'm tired of actually being abandoned. I can't stand being alone like this.

What do you guys do? How do you deal with this?
>>
File: 154365730193.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
154365730193.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>>17561390
>>
>>17561390
Congrats

None of us can help you
>>
>>17561390

i grew up a military child. so the first thing in life i learned is that nothing is permanent. nothing. people die. people leave. you leave. people grow apart. feelings just change.

but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.

this is how life is meant to be. growing and changing together when we can, and moving on to find others to grow and change with.

some of us jump around more than others. this isnt a bad thing. its just a different life path.

the native americans had a spirit totem for the bobcat. Those born under its guidance were meant to learn how to be 'alone without being lonely'.

those words really spoke to me and though I didn't quite understand it at the time It shaped most of my journey for my young adult life.

this isn't to say were meant to be hermits of permasingle or even never get married. just that we need to learn how to enjoy time by ourselves more than other people. because if you can enjoy time on your own, you'll never feel lonely.
>>
>>17561390
Anon,
She loved me.

What the fuck am I doing with my life.

I want to kill myself now
>>
>>17561390
>I can't stand being alone like this.
Come back once you start hearing voices in your head from isolation.
>>
>>17561412
This is very true, we just gotta adapt. Adapting is hard though.

>>17561432
I know it's almost hypocritical coming from someone who also feels like shit, but suicide will only end it all. It might get better. The only thing that doesn't change is the fact that things change. It might get better, it might get worse. Time will tell.
>>
>>17561459

>adapting is hard though

boo hoo.

its something we all HAVE to do, so how hard can it really be?

to say 'thats hard' is pointless. its level of difficulty means nothing. life is won by the people who just get up and do it.
>>
>>17561466
Being alone isn't winning life, nor is adapting to being alone.
>>
>>17561472

says who?

if you can be happy on your own, you're winning at life.

you cant control who comes and who stays, but you can control whether or not you're a whiny little bitch when they don't stay.
>>
>>17561480
Fair point desu. I'm trying not to whine, but it doesn't ease the pain of it.
>>
>>17561494

time to grow.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.