[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she avoiding me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>be me
>leaving for school in seattle in 10 days, want some puss
>meet ideal waifu on tinder, also leaving for portland same day
>we basically become a couple for 4 days
>dont ask to hang for a couple days to avoid seeming clingy
>she doesnt ask either
>I ask on third day, she says she might be busy
>is stressing over packing (understandable)
>doesnt confirm next day
>3 days left till we leave
>want to see her
>care more than I should

So am I overthinking it or is she avoiding me? I really like this girl adv, I even plan on asking her for an LDR, although I know she'll decline. It just kinda hurts because we had a genuine connection and she seems to have lost interest. Ultimately its just a 10 day fling but I let myself get too attatched and now its come back to bite me in the ass.
>>
Oh , forgot to mention we fucked twice. Sex was great too.
>>
LDR's usually don't work anon, just letting you know.

My guess is she was feeling you and had a lot of passion but then soon felt insecure because you didn't talk to her for a couple of days. She probably assumed you found someone else.
>>
One last piece of context, she was talking about visiting me, which tells me her feeling are or were as strong as mine.

>>17560993
I know they dont work, but I like her too much to not try y'know?
>>
I am done with this thread, fag keeps adding new shit every post. Fuck this.
>>
>>17561009

She might have genuinely believed she was going to visit, and then rethink it.

Given your situations... there's really no future, Anon. Sorry.
>>
>>17560973

Just message her and say, "Hey, I'd really like to see you before we go. I really like spending time with you, so would you want to meet up <free time here>?"
>>
>>17561020
BOI I WONT GIVE UP TILL THE BITTER END, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM

>>17561010
Triggered?

>>17561080
Seems like decent advice
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.