[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am i so angry all the time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1473610060247.jpg (192KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473610060247.jpg
192KB, 706x720px
Everything that i don't like or is not right from my point of view infuriates me, the most little issue or bad thing that happens in my day gets me mad as fuck.
I'm really tired about this, i do not express this rage against the people or myself, i just keep it inside my mind.
What can i do about this?
my friends and my dad told me to stay cool, i just can't.
>>
>>17560960

think about why you shouldnt be so mad, and then move on. ive been doing that a lot lately, realizing how childish i am
>>
>>17560963
i do, i'm aware of how autistic i am.
it works to certain point, but can't just stop giving a fuck about all the irrelevant shit.

it's like when people tells you to stay calm in a speech but you feel trembling no matter what.

do people have a secret to be in peace?
>>
>>17560989
Just remember that you won't change the things you hate, then remember that if it's really annoying, yes you can make a change, people like you are doing it, you just need to stay cool, laugh more, idiots always get rekt by kharma, don't be angry, then you will be an easy target for the bad kharma.
>>
>>17560960
smoke weed
>>
>>17560960
Not OP nor related but I've got a roommate with this problem. How do I deal with this or better yet, prevent his outbursts from even happening?
>>
File: 1441848549061.png (202KB, 329x288px)
1441848549061.png
202KB, 329x288px
As someone with this problem let me say I know where you're coming from. You're having a perfectly fine, normal day when suddenly something small or insignificant goes wrong and BLAM zero to fucked off in 2 seconds.

>Temporary solutions
Drinking or smoking as >>17561035 said. These are only mental band-aids and will yield long-lasting negative effects on your body and mind is they are abused.

Exercise. This method is a lot more inconsistent I find but sometimes going for a run or cycle or whatever activity floats your boat gives your time to ponder what it is that's making you so mad and (at the very least, try) understand it or look past it.

>Long term solutions
Therapy. This is obvious but therapists, shrinks etc are there to help you and listen to your problems (sometimes for a nominal fee). Your mileage will vary with this solution, it's mostly down to you being able to open up and tak about the things that make you so mad.

I'm sure there are more, but I'm too drunk tio type consistently. Sometimes helping people on /adv/ or /wsr/ makes me feel better baout my shitty life.
>>
File: 1471701074233.jpg (39KB, 323x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471701074233.jpg
39KB, 323x360px
>>17561200
>rent a little warehouse
>get a lot of chains
>get water,
>get matches
>get sharp things
>Proceed to cover his face with a blankat
>drop water in his face
>Stick matches under his nails
>Let them burn
>use your imagination with the sharp things

>Repeat until he gets tamer
>???
>profit

also

>Kill him
>No dude No problem

Also

>befriend him ask him if something is wrong

Also

>Become gay, get STDs, rape him
>problem solved
>>
>>17561347
Man fuck you K'. No wonder only Mexicans like you; you're a dick.
>>
>>17560960
You believe that you can change things. You believe that you are more than just a cricket in the night. In all honesty you are irrelevant and your opinion has very little value the majority of the time. When you realize that, you look at other people leading their lives and they do things a different way, and they aren't dead. They are healthy and contributing, they pay taxes and take out the garbage. Their ways of doing things aren't invalid. They aren't setting the world on fire, so don't model your life after them, but certainly don't get angry about it as if anyone cares.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.