[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when you keep craving dark beer and raw meat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (64KB, 552x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 552x383px
What does it mean when you keep craving dark beer and raw meat?
>>
>>17560707

nothing.
>>
>>17560711
How do I make it stop?
>>
>>17560718

you dont. dark beer is a preference. just eat rare steaks.
>>
You probably have a deficiency of some sort, usually cravings are a sign of that. What's your diet like? You might be missing something vital in it.
>>
>>17560707
It means you're a Viking. Or maybe a Klingon. Or something.
>>
>>17560732
Idk, mostly it's been readymade microwave soups and some shitty frozen stuff. I get most of my calories from alcohol.
>>
>>17560707
You're pregnant
>>
>>17560718
Eat sushi, drink sake. Obvious, wouldn't you have had to have raw meat to crave it? The Koreans and Italians have a raw beef recipe that you can try. I think we should listen to our food cravings.
>>
>>17560734

eat more real meat and eat more veggies.
>>
>>17560734

>>17560734

Definitely a deficiency. Eat fresh foods and additioal vitamins for a few weeks and see if the cravings disappear. Consult your doctor too, if you're unsure what you should do about improving your diet. This is basically your body screaming for help here, listen to it.
>>
>>17560748
I can't afford no goddamn sushi. They don't sell it around here. Had some gas stop sushi in London, though, shit was fucking magical.

>>17560754
Aww man do I have to cook?

we use frozen vegetables, is that good enough?
>>
>>17560766
Sushi is so good man. I consider working just to afford it. I'm sure gas station sushi is cheap. I live in burgerland and we have good fairly priced sushi.
>>
>>17560766

Frozen vegetables will do, yeah, but they're not quite as vitamin dense as fresh ones, so make sure you eat enough. Also, try to add dark leafy green vegetables like spinach, it has lot of iron and usually meat cravings are caused by iron deficiency.

Just a tip, the easiest food to cook is to just toss frozen veggies and chicken in a pan, add plenty of spices and eat like that or with rice/pasta or something. I'm a student myself, so the struggle is familar.
>>
>>17560808
>easiest food to cook is to just toss frozen veggies and chicken in a pan, add plenty of spices and eat like that or with rice/pasta or something
This is literally what I always eat, and some vitamin additive things.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.