[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cancel job interviews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 656.png (467KB, 638x357px) Image search: [Google]
656.png
467KB, 638x357px
Just accepted my first real job offer. I have interviews lined up for the rest of the week and need to cancel them. I haven't got the offer in writing yet but I'm not very interested in the next few interviews anyway.

How do I cancel by email? I want to sound decently regretful and not burn bridges.
>>
The bridge will be burned because you are going to cancel. Move on. Let them know you want to cancel it and thank them for the opportunity.

You won't be getting another phone call from them ever again.
>>
Don't cancel. Go to the interview and give it your best shot. It's good practice if nothing else. If they offer you the job, politely decline on the grounds that they can suck your dick.
>>
>>17560635
"I am scheduled for an interview on Friday Noctember 42nd at 13:00. Since making that appointment I have taken a job elsewhere, so you can free that slot for someone else. I appreciate your considering me for that position."
>>
>>17560650
topkek

>>17560662
I'd rather just play CS:GO, I'd have no trouble getting interviews if I wanted to practice (got a backlog of those "skip the telephone stage" emails from big companies too).

>>17560665
I'll do something like this.
>>
>>17560635
There is no bridge to burn, cancelling an interview is just doing business and polite.

If you were to schedule one and just not turn up, then that's napalming a bridge.

Either way get the offer in writing first before anything.
>>
>>17560635
If it's not in writing, it's not official. Go to your other interviews. See what they're offering. You might even be able to use them as leverage during salary negotiations.
>>
Cancelling interview is good form and doesn't burn the bridge.

You could also go and if they offfer you job, tell them you're considering another offer and get them to bid for you at better pay
>>
>>17560706
>I'd have no trouble getting interviews if I wanted to practice (got a backlog of those "skip the telephone stage" emails from big companies too).
I hate you. What are you credentials/qualifications?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.