[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meat n fuck older women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: AAhTIBC.jpg (110KB, 650x1458px) Image search: [Google]
AAhTIBC.jpg
110KB, 650x1458px
I am 18 years old but I have a huge obsession with older women (40-60). I only want to have sex with milfs and gilfs. I know this is unrealistic but does anyone have any advice on meeting older women? One problem that I have is that I look really young for my age so I doubt they'd take me seriously.

>inb4 go to a nursing home
>>
You can always fuck a whore.
>>
Try Craigslist lotsa older women even if you do look young keep trying till one says yes
>>
>>17560523
Eh...
>>17560525
Didn't consider that, sounds kind of sketchy but I am really horny desu.
>>
Bump, should I try tinder?
>>
No don't try tinder.

I banged my fair share of older women, mostly in their mid 30s to late 40s.

Most success is at single bars. I go in there, grab a drink and go on my ipad. After I get through two drinks and spot who I find is giving me the eye I approach or they approach me. Thing about older woman is they usually make the move. I had one tell me straight up she thought I was sexy.

I also meet older at other places like gas stations, libraries and groceries stores. Def grocery stores as well. Go up to them asking them about whatever mundane ingredient they are holding and ask them if they know how to cook a dish. You will get brushed off but some will talk. Introduce yourself and go from there.

Usually smash within a couple of dates though milfs with bodies like that chick are rare. Don't set your expectations too high because most women aren't all that tight in the body department.
>>
>>17560752
Fuck I feel like looking like a middle schooler is really going to screw me over.
>>
>>17560805

What?
>>
>>17560809
I'm 18 but I look 15. I can't imagine approaching an older woman and being taken seriously.
>>
>>17560830
Try joining your local gardening or cooking club. Free community center events, etc. I took dance classes and there were loads of girls there of all types of ages. Almost bagged a milf myself in salsa class, would have loved to have sucked her stinky ebony pussy
>>
>>17560830

I got laid to a 39 year old divorced retail estate agent at 19 kid. Stop underestimating yourself and make an effort if you want something. It sounds daunting and possibly in your mind impossible but nothing will get done worrying about piddly shit. Go to a bar, get a drink and scan the room to see who is there and what they are doing. Recount what you are going to say to them if they give you the eyes. Talk slowly, smile and just be there to have a good time. Don't rush things and ask to get out of there, let them dictate what they want to do. More times than not, they will want to bring you home for more drinks and there is the green light.
>>
>>17560844
>>17560849
Okay thanks.
>>
>>17560849
>Recount what you are going to say to them if they give you the eyes.

what do you even say to them or talk about
im a social retard so these thigns dont come naturally to me
>>
>>17560943

Are you a virgin?
>>
>meat
>>
>>17560961
nope. alcohol cures the retardation sometimes but holy shit when im sober sober i fuck it up all the time
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.