[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl and I start talking on dating site, hitting it off >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled11.jpg (37KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled11.jpg
37KB, 500x333px
>girl and I start talking on dating site, hitting it off
>she has no image of herself on her profile
>when I ask her about posting one to see she says she doesnt want her image plastered all over the internet and if I want to know what she looks like it will have to be in person

what should i do about this? she could be a dude for all I know
>>
>>17560508
Skype.
>>
It's probably a catfish. Tell her to send you a picture personally and ask her to do something specific, like touch her nose with her ring finger (to make sure its her own picture). If she refuses to do that then abort mission
>>
>>17560508
where does she live? if she's close go meet at a public place, if she doesn't show tell her you're going to perma delete her before hand and if she doesn't perma delete her.

you could get her on skype look up her ip and if it isn't some what close to where she says she lives she's definitely lying.
>>
I made my girlfriend send me a full body pic. I think I triggered her submissive side with that.
>>
>>17560583
You know very little about how the internet works.
>>
>>17560508
meet her in public (bar, restaurant, coffee shop, etc). that way, if either of you doesnt like what you see, you can just leave and never speak again
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.