[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat peeing on furniture around the house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cats.jpg (64KB, 695x391px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
64KB, 695x391px
My gf has a lot of cats and they don't stop peeing around the house. She lives with her parents, they have a big house, 3 floors. The toilets are all on the ground floor.

She is super confused ... cats didn't go and pee everywhere for one year, but now they do ...

She has 5 female cats and 1 male cat. All sterilized.

Those are indoor cats. Any suggestions?
>>
When I said toilets, I meant litter boxes for the cats.
>>
Get a better girlfriend, and leave the cat lady alone.
>>
>> 17560443
Wow ... that was deep ... fuck ...
>>
>>17560452
Wow ... that was deep ... fuck ...
>>
Try some litter boxes upstairs
>>
>>17560462
>tries to seem like a smart ass
>>17560464
>has to try twice to post correctly

Just stick to being a dumb ass OP.
>>
>>17560467

Thanks! I think this is a good idea. But do you think it's possible that the cats don't get along, and are sort of just peeing around out of fear/to display dominance around each other?
>>
>>17560507
Kek
>>
>>17560507
I'm having some trouble with my browser and I have to write manually the number, or it doesn't post my reply.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.